Biden sued by 18 states over latest unconstitutional vote buying scheme.

Why, since you don't read links posted by the other side?
See? ^^^

Bozo here thinks politics is a football game.

The other "side". lol

Election outcomes depend on independents, people who actively reject "sides".

Me, I'm libertarian, and I will vote whichever way best gets rid of the current leftard clown parade.

Just like I voted in whatever way it took to get rid of W and his Neo-Cons.

This country needs to recover the center. The left is a much bigger problem than the right has been since the late 50's, and right now they've plumb lost their minds and they need to be slapped down.

And they will be, just like W was. People don't go for torture, and they don't want their country represented by cross dressing thieves.

How many times will Biden shit on the Constitution and ignore the fact the Supreme Court has ruled he is violating his oath of office by overstepping his authority?

He has no authority to appropriate funds. None. But he keep giving the middle finger to Americans, the Constitution, and the Supreme court.

He'll keep trying. Dems want cheap college and training like every other modern country, dupes.... Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh

See? ^^^

The other "side". lol

Me, I'm libertarian, and I will vote whichever way best gets rid of the current leftard clown parade.

This country needs to recover the center. The left is a much bigger problem than the right has been since the late 50's, and right now they've plumb lost their minds and they need to be slapped down.

And they will be, just like W was. People don't go for torture, and they don't want their country represented by cross dressing thieves.
Just another brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh dupes...

He'll keep trying. Dems want cheap college and training like every other modern country, dupes.... Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh
Um, Pedo Joe wants working folks to pay for the loans idiots took out for useless degrees that has them unemployed, Simp.

See? ^^^

The other "side". lol

See, that is a side, bub.

Get a 2nd job and pay for it losers. It's not like Dem's don't have 100lbs to work off the obese lard asses.
Worst voters in the modern world. The giveaway to the rich GOP have given us the worst inequality, upward mobility and poverty and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world and you love it. Idiot. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol

How many times will Biden shit on the Constitution and ignore the fact the Supreme Court has ruled he is violating his oath of office by overstepping his authority?

He has no authority to appropriate funds. None. But he keep giving the middle finger to Americans, the Constitution, and the Supreme court.

Get back to us when the courts have ruled on ot

Just reading a little while ago, the median income of a college grad is between 1 and 3 million in lifetime earnings more than a high school grad.

Just a bit of perspective

We the richest are the only modern country without cheap college and training, or for that matter a living wage and healthcare for all daycare and paid parental leave...and great farms and infrastructure and vacations. Great job, dupes.

Forum List

Back