Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

Very strongly suggested by those top officials that it was Russian disinformation. Strong enough for Biden to use it during his debate.
Yeah. It was strongly suggested because it did indeed look like Russian disinformation. Because it did.

You tell me. If some half blind Democrat activist computer shop owner called Biden's lawyer and gave him a laptop and said it was Ivanka's, and then Biden's lawyer gave it to Rachel Madow for a few days then sent it to the daily beast before finally being delivered to the FBI...would you believe it?

They aren't below the law either.

So what's the problem?

A biased judge and a Kangaroo court should be something no one in the United States should even contemplate. Yet here we are.
Since that isn't happening, their shouldn't be an issue.

Rudy is suspected of breaking the law. He is being held accountable.

What is it you think you are basing your opinion on? Do you have access to all the evidence? I didn't know it was available. Has the indictment even been released?

So what's the problem?

Since that isn't happening, their shouldn't be an issue.

Rudy is suspected of breaking the law. He is being held accountable.

What is it you think you are basing your opinion on? Do you have access to all the evidence? I didn't know it was available. Has the indictment even been released?
Democrats perverted the judiciary and the judicial processes long ago. Now corruption is at the heart of the trial courts.

It was allowed on Facebook, not Twitter. FB and Twitter are not the government. They are private businesses. They can do what they want
So you're denying that that censorship didn't affect the election. Sounds like somebody with their head up their ass to me.

Yeah. It was strongly suggested because it did indeed look like Russian disinformation. Because it did.

You tell me. If some half blind Democrat activist computer shop owner called Biden's lawyer and gave him a laptop and said it was Ivanka's, and then Biden's lawyer gave it to Rachel Madow for a few days then sent it to the daily beast before finally being delivered to the FBI...would you believe it?
Actually it didn't look like Russian disinformation. It looked like Hunter Biden's laptop LOL. The FBI knew it too. What a bunch of liars you Democrats are!

It was allowed on Facebook, not Twitter. FB and Twitter are not the government. They are private businesses. They can do what they want
Looks like you're lying again.

So you're denying that that censorship didn't affect the election. Sounds like somebody with their head up their ass to me.
I didn’t see censorship. An argument can be made that everything “effects” an election. Whether the election is effected in a significant way, that’s another story.

I don't think anybody besides MAGA trolls really care about what was on Joes son’s laptop. I don’t really know why you think we should all be going through such a thing. Should we go through all of Don Jrs emails?

In the end…. Years later there still is no evidence or criminal charges brought against Joe, so your claims all look like propaganda and hot air

A biased judge and a Kangaroo court should be something no one in the United States should even contemplate. Yet here we are.
And somehow you applaud the SCOTUS.

Thomas.....Bought and Paid For......Corrupt as they come.

Looks like you're lying again.
Zuckerberg said right there in that interview that they didn’t stop sharing the story and he never said the FBI forced them to take any action.

Looks like you’re the dishonest one here

I didn’t see censorship. An argument can be made that everything “effects” an election. Whether the election is effected in a significant way, that’s another story.

I don't think anybody besides MAGA trolls really care about what was on Joes son’s laptop. I don’t really know why you think we should all be going through such a thing. Should we go through all of Don Jrs emails?

In the end…. Years later there still is no evidence or criminal charges brought against Joe, so your claims all look like propaganda and hot air
That's because you're kind of stupid and can only look at literal meanings.

Zuckerberg said right there in that interview that they didn’t stop sharing the story and he never said the FBI forced them to take any action.

Looks like you’re the dishonest one here
Looks like they did censor that story. You're just in denial. It's okay, being wrong will do that to you. Democrat

Forum List

Back