Zone1 The Seven years of Tribulation

In my last post I asked if u'd be interested in working together w/ me to find common ground and see what we can both see together. There's no rule that says u have to agree, and if u want I can just think we're in that mode.
I already know what I see without working with anyone.

I already know what the Travels of Lemuel Gulliver is about, too. I don't need to hash out any common ground on that with anyone, either.
Personally I'd be grateful if u could 'proofread' what I came across and tell me if it makes sense or not to u. Only if ur interested tho.
Not if you came across it. If you wrote it, possibly. I was a technical editor for five minutes once upon a time.

You're probably a lot better at figuring out what's going on in the minds of a lot of folks on these threads. All know is that while my thinking is that they really are good people, I just don't understand what they must be thinking.

Yes, most are decent people, they have love for their family and friends, so did those in Noahs day-99.9% wiped out. Jesus said the same love must be given to ones enemy as well. Vengeance is mine said the Lord, most have premeditated vengeance for their enemy in their hearts. Thus do not possess the love of the new covenant. The NT teaches about that love--If your enemy is hungry feed him, if thirsty give him a drink)--just like one would do for family or friends.

interesting!

a quick search gave me this page explaining just who he was. Got to just LOVE this info age...

Very few read about Antiochus IV or the Maccabean revolt. Antiochus defiled the temple in his efforts to Hellenize the Jews. After his death the Jews rededicated the temple and celebrated the first Hanukkah.

Absolutely, we have to be careful. Almost all are false. Just about all. Virtually every single one. Except one.

To me that means we have to check out all, but u seem to be thinking otherwise. Am I rigbt?

I've never seen a real modern day prophet.... Just scoundrels.

greetings
can you please tell me what are you guys trying to accomplish, what is the source of your argument,
motion is moving, and things are happening in the spirit realm, this will pass you
they can only tolerate to a point, they are not human, spirits are spirits
this is called frustrating the body of Christ, or grieving the Holy Spirit, already some of you already blaspheme the Holy Spirit, is your mind set?
or it could be the heart

Sharing information isn't arguing.

I've never seen a real modern day prophet.... Just scoundrels.
--and there sure are a lot of 'em, many w/ big organizations. Still, Jesus was clear in the Bible that we still had to watch carefully, if we were only awake we'd have seen him coming, like in the days of Noah the right thing to do was listen to some kook making a boat on dry land.

--and there sure are a lot of 'em, many w/ big organizations. Still, Jesus was clear in the Bible that we still had to watch carefully, if we were only awake we'd have seen him coming, like in the days of Noah the right thing to do was listen to some kook making a boat on dry land.

I think the story of Noah is about redemption not history. The Gilgamesh myth is much older. In it the humans served the gods, but they were noisy and grew too numerous.

I think the story of Noah is about redemption not history. The Gilgamesh myth is much older. In it the humans served the gods, but they were noisy and grew too numerous.
First, I want to say how nice it is to hear from u again, ur a good friend and your notes are most welcome.

The thing w/ Noah (like most stuff that old) is that it's part myth and part fact, kind of like the Odessy & Troy. There are archeological records of an extraordinarily huge flood in the area (tho in Egypt no mention) and the Bible itself says that the Ark came to rest not at Mt. Ararat but "in the mountains of Ararat" --the area being a northern kingdom at the time.

Asimov (no literal theist) had absolutely no problem w/ the story being factual, and the idea that the flood covered the whole "earth" can easily mean that it covered all the soil. In those days "earth" meant "soil". They had no planetary solar system then.

First, I want to say how nice it is to hear from u again, ur a good friend and your notes are most welcome.

The thing w/ Noah (like most stuff that old) is that it's part myth and part fact, kind of like the Odessy & Troy. There are archeological records of an extraordinarily huge flood in the area (tho in Egypt no mention) and the Bible itself says that the Ark came to rest not at Mt. Ararat but "in the mountains of Ararat" --the area being a northern kingdom at the time.

Asimov (no literal theist) had absolutely no problem w/ the story being factual, and the idea that the flood covered the whole "earth" can easily mean that it covered all the soil. In those days "earth" meant "soil". They had no planetary solar system then.

The only area with significant flood sediment is the Euphrates river basin. It's 150 miles wide and 350 miles South. It flooded from time to time with snowmelt from the Zagros mountains combined with heavy spring rains. That's what built the delta south of Basra.

The only area with significant flood sediment is the Euphrates river basin. It's 150 miles wide and 350 miles South. It flooded from time to time with snowmelt from the Zagros mountains combined with heavy spring rains. That's what built the delta south of Basra.
Interesting! What I was quoting was from Asimov's guide (available here) pages 38 and 29:

In 1929, the English archaeologist Sir Charles Leonard Woolley reported finding
water-deposited layers as much as ten feet thick in his excavations near
the Euphrates. Such deposits were not found everywhere in the region
and Sumerian culture showed no over-all break. Nevertheless, the evidence
exists that somewhere about 3000 b.c. there were indeed drastic
floods of at least a local nature.

With time, as the story is told and retold it is dramatically inevitable
that a flood which spreads out over parts of Sumeria and neighboring
regions with great loss of life will be said to have covered "all the world,"
meaning the entire region. It is further inevitable that later generations,
with a much broader knowledge of geography, would accept the
phrase "all the world" literally and reduce themselves to needless speculations
on the impossible.

(A well-known example of this is the statement frequently met with
among the ancient historians that Alexander the Great "conquered the
world" and then wept for "other worlds to conquer." What was meant
was merely that Alexander had conquered a large part of those sections
of the world which were well known to the Greeks of the time. Actually,
Alexander conquered only 4 or 5 per cent of the earth's land surface
and had plenty of room in which to extend those conquests.)
Asimov got into the Gilgamesh story later.

The Hal Lindsey doomsday cult is an abomination and part of the ruination of mainstream American Christianity.
Uh huh. Is there any other doctrine, church, or movement associated with Christ that you DO ACCEPT?

The prophet Ezekiel predicted a coalition of nations would come against Israel in the "last days". Obviously, most of those nations did not have the same name as they are known by today but the geographic area and its people groups are the same.
Persia - Iran
Ethiopia and Libya are northern Africa.
Magog is most likely Russia
Gomer and Togarmah are in the land occupied today by Turkey.

Interesting fact - Turkey (Sunni) has never aligned themselves with Iran (Shia). The rest of these nations that come along with "Magog" share a single commonality. They are ALL ISLAMIC. This prophecy was written a couple of millennia prior to the founding of Islam.

Everyone is free to believe as they choose. I think those who are the most determined to shout down the message of Christ's coming will be the ones most likely to perish.

Uh huh. Is there any other doctrine, church, or movement associated with Christ that you DO ACCEPT?

The prophet Ezekiel predicted a coalition of nations would come against Israel in the "last days". Obviously, most of those nations did not have the same name as they are known by today but the geographic area and its people groups are the same.
Persia - Iran
Ethiopia and Libya are northern Africa.
Magog is most likely Russia
Gomer and Togarmah are in the land occupied today by Turkey.

Interesting fact - Turkey (Sunni) has never aligned themselves with Iran (Shia). The rest of these nations that come along with "Magog" share a single commonality. They are ALL ISLAMIC. This prophecy was written a couple of millennia prior to the founding of Islam.

Everyone is free to believe as they choose. I think those who are the most determined to shout down the message of Christ's coming will be the ones most likely to perish.
Uh huh. Is there any other doctrine, church, or movement not associated with Christ that you DO ACCEPT?

The Prophet Homer Simpson predicted Lady Gaga would pay the Super Bowl where she would fly over the audience, and play the piano. Five years after the prophesy, that came true. Homer also predicted fox and Disney would merge, Trump would become president, The US curling team would win the gold, and defeat Sweden. There were countless other Homer Simpson prophesies that came true at least 5 years after predicted.

Seems that predictions that come true are not that uncommon, and if that is the defining characteristic of a holy manuscript, there are lots of sources just as holy as the Bible.

The Hal Lindsey doomsday cult is an abomination and part of the ruination of mainstream American Christianity.
Right, Climate warning is what is destroying the planet as we have no future

Ask any indoctrinated child

th

Greetings
What does the bible say about THE GREAT TRIBULATION?
What will the end be like?
If I may, let's see what the word says?

revelation-prophecy-timeline-watermark.jpg

In DANIEL 12:1-2 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of the people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in this book.

The Book of Life and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. Some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
It will be the worst time in history.

MATTHEW 24:1-28 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the sake of the elect, those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
For whosesoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

REVELATION 6:10-12 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

REVELATION 7:14-15 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. This is Christ.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

MATTHEW 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

II PETER 3:10,12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, seeist thou these great building. The great building is the church., there shall not be left one stone upon another. We are the stone people! That shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:22 For false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise and shall shew signs and wonders, signs are images of Jesus Christ or Idols.

Psalm 96:4-5 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are Idols but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 2: Their land is also full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made.

Jeremiah 50:38 A drought is upon her waters: and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their Idols. In Zechariah 10:2 For Idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie and have told false dreams; their way as a flock, they were troubled because there was no shepherd.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood. Also in Romans 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that I do is, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and of wood: which neither can see nor hear nor walk. So as we see in these many verses, God warns us that all the churches become spiritual Babylon. We can find many more verses in the Old Testament and New Testament that Satan has dominion over all denominations, congregations, and churches.

I John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols, Amen.

REVELATION 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REV.6:3 - 4. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and sword.

It will be the worst time in history.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.

The faithful people will be delivered.

Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.

The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.

gettyimages-1372620623-custom-4895d389987758c4dc1bfc6d5752ffd3eb55efc4-s1100-c50.jpg
I can tell you that my interpretation on The Tribulation is that it opens up with the first 4 seals and The 4 Horseman. Many people skip over this fact, and completely miss ONE OBVIOUS DETAIL in these passages concerning the first 4 seals.

The Four Horseman are Human. Each Horse has a Human Rider. It is my belief then that the 1st four curses of The Tribulation are completely manufactured and Man Made

Conquest, War, Scarcity, and finally Death and Pestilence.

Of Particular interest to me, is the third horseman, "Scarcity" some call him "Famine". Note that this horseman holds a scale. That is a symbol for Economies, and also a symbol for Justice. But this horseman is unjust, and is filled with greed. When this horse rides, there will be manufactured famines, supply chain shortages, artificial inflation all because of Greed. Both the scales of Justice and scales of The Economy will be unbalanced and rigged to his favor and those of his friends.

Also it should be noted that The First Horse, called Conquest holds a Bow, and a Crown, but no Arrow. This leads me to believe that he will have power granted to him, and his Conquest will be achieved not through War but through Negotiation, through Treaties, through Capitulation at first. The threat of force will exist and his Power will be present and evident, but He will only need to threaten and persuade at first to get his way. In this way a New World Global Order will be established over most all if not all of The World, and those that hold out, those that resist will be introduced to the 2nd Horseman, War!

The AntiChrist will be persuasive at first, then use war and scarcity to oppress those who oppose him, and lastly Death and Pestilence. You have not seen a Pandemic until you have seen The 4th Horseman. The smell of rotting corpses will pervade the entire Earth. 75% of it's population will die within 7 short years.

After the 4 Horseman are introduced, then come the 17 curses afterwards which are more Supernatural in nature. God's wrath will be unleashed on mankind and unleashed on The AntiChrist Kingdom. The Four Horseman prove that what remains of Mankind and Human Government must be judged, the Earth Cleansed of Evil, and a New Order; a Heavenly Order with Christ on The Throne and Justice and Peace Reigns Forever. be established.

1200px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

Last edited:
The lineage of Christ is forbidden by God to ever rule on David's throne on earth. (Jer. 22:24-30). The lineage of Jesus comes directly through this cursed king. (Luke 1:32-34) There will be no physical kingdom established on earth other than the the kingdom of God established by Jesus over 2000 years ago....i.e, the church of Christ Jesus. What? Did God lie to Jer. to Luke? And........told you the truth some 2000 years after the last inspired Apostle of Christ died?

Jesus made it as clear as He could. The kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom not a literal kingdom, a kingdom without end until the day of Judgement at which time the kingdom will revert back to the Father.(1 Cor. 15:24-26) When Christ comes back it will not be to rule but to JUDGE......the earth and all the elements will melt away in feverent heat. (2 Peter 3:10) Christ even told everyone that His kingdom would come within the same generation of those hearing His voice in the 1st century. The kingdom of God has been on earth for 2000 years, and its a spiritual kingdom. A spiritual Israel (1 Peter 2:9, Eph. 2:19, Phil. 3:20)

Read, be enlightened; (Luke 9:27, Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1)

Living is a TRIBULATION. Man has been in the last days of mankind since the day of Pentecost after the ascension of Jesus. (Acts 1,2)

The reward for a righteous life will not be entry into some imagined kingdom on earth.........but a reward of eternal fellowship in heaven with the God of Creation.

God desires that all men be saved by coming to the knowledge of truth. God has no respect of person. We all are subject to the same life tribulations. No one is "special". That's why God revealed His will in a universal method.......the written word. It reads the same for everyone, no private interpretation allowed. Apparently some do not comprehend truth until it jumps up and bites them on the keyster.

"Lord........did I not prophesy in Your Name, cast out demons?" "I never knew you who practice lawlessness......." -- Matthew 7:22......
Who is "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR?"

It's Jesus, The Messiah.

You are clueless. There is a reason that Jesus lineage is traced through both Mary and Joseph to prove that He was not only The Son of David, but is also The Son of Adam, and came to Earth as The Second Adam to reverse The Curse The First Adam brought upon mankind.

Jeremiah talks about The Babylonian Captivity.

You left out Jeremiah 23 which comes immediately after. BTW, this prophecy covers the Restablishment of Israel as a Nation. God is great! You however, are not.

The Righteous Branch​

23 “Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord. 2 Therefore this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: “Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done,” declares the Lord. 3 “I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. 4 I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.

5 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I will raise up for David[e] a righteous Branch,
a King who will reign wisely
and do what is just and right in the land.
6 In his days Judah will be saved
and Israel will live in safety.
This is the name by which he will be called:
The Lord Our Righteous Savior.

7 “So then, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when people will no longer say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ 8 but they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the descendants of Israel up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ Then they will live in their own land.”

Right, Climate warning is what is destroying the planet as we have no future

Ask any indoctrinated child

th
Considering the fundamentalist religious movements that are in charge of your party are completely dependent on grooming and indoctrinating children en masse for their continued survival, you should be more careful with your words

Considering the fundamentalist religious movements that are in charge of your party are completely dependent on grooming and indoctrinating children en masse for their continued survival, you should be more careful with your words
I'm not a fundamentalist or even a fan of the fundamentalist but in my opinion militant atheists like yourself aren't much different than them and pose a greater danger than them.

Forum List

Back