Zone1 The Seven years of Tribulation

You're just ignorant. Hosea is also about Israel. Jesus is enough. You don't have to reinvent the Old Testament to embellish Jesus.
Expert theologians like Dr. Lindsey disagree with you. Why are you saying that the science is settled on this?

You're just ignorant. Hosea is also about Israel. Jesus is enough. You don't have to reinvent the Old Testament to embellish Jesus.
No one has to invent anything about Jesus. He was promised from the very beginning of The Fall of The First Adam to come as The 2nd Adam to Redeem Man and Vanquish your god, Satan.
If you actually studied The Bible you would know that is called the Proto-Evangelical.

From Genesis:

The Fate of the Serpent
14 So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life. 15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
Did Israel ever defeat Satan and crush his head? Did Israel defeat Sin, Death and Hell?

Jesus did on The Cross.
He is coming back to finish the job in a final judgment upon The Wicked and to establish His Kingdom of Righteousness which your recalcitrant and unrepentant wicked soul will have No Part of.
You should read some of the Messianic Psalms and search the Old Testament for all The Prophecy Concerning Messiah and then repent of your Evil and seek salvation before the time of salvation has ended and you are locked into a path to Hell for which there is no escape.

He's not a theologian .. he's a Schofield heretic making a buck.

His doctorate is in theology. BTW, Scofield was never tried in any ecclessiastic court for the crime of heresy- much less defrocked or excommed for it.

And neither was Lindsey ever accused/ convicted of it.

Your language makes you sound like a modern day, gringo Torquemada.

His doctorate is in theology. BTW, Scofield was never tried in any ecclessiastic court for the crime of heresy- much less defrocked or excommed for it.

And neither was Lindsey ever accused/ convicted of it.

Your language makes you sound like a modern day, gringo Torquemada.

Lindsey was trained at the Dallas Theological Seminary.. it's pure Scofield.

Nope, a quiet atheist is secure in his non-belief. Just as I am secure in my own beliefs and don't need to argue with other religious denominations and atheists about their beliefs. However, when they attack my faith, I'm probably going to unload both barrels on them. So buckle up. Let's go.
Lol go fuck yourself. Every election you vote to strip rights from people because of your imaginary bullshit fantasies. Fuck you.

Lol go fuck yourself. Every election you vote to strip rights from people because of your imaginary bullshit fantasies. Fuck you.
Really? How exactly did I do that. Sounds like you are being overly emotional. Have you been eating a lot of soy products lately?

Lindsey was trained at the Dallas Theological Seminary.. it's pure Scofield.
The Tribulation and The Rapture was taught in the 1st Century Church. Perhaps if you were a better student of The Bible and of Church History you would know that and quit sounding like a broken record.

Darby Darby Darby Darby
Scofield Scofield Scofield Scofield

Greetings
What does the bible say about THE GREAT TRIBULATION?
What will the end be like?
If I may, let's see what the word says?

revelation-prophecy-timeline-watermark.jpg

In DANIEL 12:1-2 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of the people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in this book.

The Book of Life and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. Some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
It will be the worst time in history.

MATTHEW 24:1-28 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the sake of the elect, those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
For whosesoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

REVELATION 6:10-12 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

REVELATION 7:14-15 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. This is Christ.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

MATTHEW 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

II PETER 3:10,12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, seeist thou these great building. The great building is the church., there shall not be left one stone upon another. We are the stone people! That shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:22 For false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise and shall shew signs and wonders, signs are images of Jesus Christ or Idols.

Psalm 96:4-5 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are Idols but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 2: Their land is also full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made.

Jeremiah 50:38 A drought is upon her waters: and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their Idols. In Zechariah 10:2 For Idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie and have told false dreams; their way as a flock, they were troubled because there was no shepherd.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood. Also in Romans 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that I do is, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and of wood: which neither can see nor hear nor walk. So as we see in these many verses, God warns us that all the churches become spiritual Babylon. We can find many more verses in the Old Testament and New Testament that Satan has dominion over all denominations, congregations, and churches.

I John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols, Amen.

REVELATION 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REV.6:3 - 4. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and sword.

It will be the worst time in history.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.

The faithful people will be delivered.

Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.

The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.

gettyimages-1372620623-custom-4895d389987758c4dc1bfc6d5752ffd3eb55efc4-s1100-c50.jpg
I'm thinking we're just about there. Dammit! I did not anticipate it happening in my lifetime.

Gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.

I'm thinking we're just about there. Dammit! I did not anticipate it happening in my lifetime.

Why do you think John of Patmos called himself your brother in tribulation?

2\3rds of The Jews will Perish during The Tribulation as will countless Christians who gave their life to Jesus after The Rapture.
The Jews are cornered by The AntiChrist near the end of The Tribulation, but the remnant realizes that it was Jesus who was The Messiah and they cry out to Him at the very end. This is when Jesus appears in The Clouds with His Holy Army and The Saints to rescue The Jews and to make war with The AntiChrist and False Prophets.

He starts in Bosra and there is so much blood from the destruction it stains his robes, then He goes to Armageddon to mop up and simply destroys them with The Sword of The Word from his mouth. The blood there is so deep it can reach the bridle of a horse.

now you have something to think about, but your days are no over, as in everyone

There are a lot of people at my church who think we are living in the End Times.

Sad.
You'll know when we are in the End Times when people who did not believe in The Rapture, nor put much faith in Jesus find themselves left behind. A lot of them will be members in Churches.

If you find yourself left behind, you will be in a world of hurt. If you take The Mark of The Beast, your soul is owned by Satan himself and there is not repentance from that. Better to starve to death, preach the gospel get arrested and beheaded than to take that thing just so you can buy and sell.

And I would not be so quick to mock your fellow churchgoers. A lot of things in prophecy are being lined up right now.

My best guess is that the tribulation will not begin until after 2053.
Whenever it starts and I am thinking sooner, not later, remember the 1st 4 horseman of The Apocalypse appear to be Men.

Conquest-Diplomacy
War-Conflct
Famine-Scarcity-Economic Collapse
Death-Pestilence-Plagues

Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

The lineage of Christ is forbidden by God to ever rule on David's throne on earth. (Jer. 22:24-30). The lineage of Jesus comes directly through this cursed king. (Luke 1:32-34)
Except HIS lineage isn't through the male line. It's through Mary's. Ooops...

2\3rds of The Jews will Perish during The Tribulation as will countless Christians who gave their life to Jesus after The Rapture.
The Jews are cornered by The AntiChrist near the end of The Tribulation, but the remnant realizes that it was Jesus who was The Messiah and they cry out to Him at the very end. This is when Jesus appears in The Clouds with His Holy Army and The Saints to rescue The Jews and to make war with The AntiChrist and False Prophets.

He starts in Bosra and there is so much blood from the destruction it stains his robes, then He goes to Armageddon to mop up and simply destroys them with The Sword of The Word from his mouth. The blood there is so deep it can reach the bridle of a horse.

That's pure Scofield.

Forum List

Back