Zone1 The Seven years of Tribulation

During the 1000 year reign of Christ-Earth will be transformed into an Eden(paradise)= New earth)--Mortals will go back to perfection, Satan will be abyssed that whole time. Thus no satan influences. But after the resurrection, some will get the opportunity to learn and apply Gods will without those influences. But they must be tested, thus satan gets loosed for a little while. And Rev 20:8 says, many as the sand of the sea still follow satan and get thrown into the lake of fire. Earth is the promise i look forward to. A life of not aging like now, never sick, never without, no war, greed, fear, pain, Even death will be no more. Perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures(Isaiah 11)--all motives of mortal hearts from love not profit. Gods kingdom is a cure all.
Are we clear on the fact that everything in this plane is limitied? You can say that we'll live forever on earth but reality is that in a billion years the earth's oceans will boil away and a few billion after that the sun will nova.

God is infinite and forever. Humans and the earth are limited.

While that's true it is not a good reason to ignore Christ now.

Jesus said in Matthew 24:15 15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—"

Another good choice is we can study both Daniel and Revelation. In so doing we still have to quote and cite our passages. It would be too easy of someone to say "it says in Revelation that he who speaketh from the name of Surada is of Satan". It would be both easy and wrong.

We either cite passages or we reject the Bible and go w/ vain imaginings. Pse let me know if and when u want to return to the Divine Text.

Who said anything about ignoring Christ? The name of surada is of Satan? This is tiresome. Bye.

Are we clear on the fact that everything in this plane is limitied? You can say that we'll live forever on earth but reality is that in a billion years the earth's oceans will boil away and a few billion after that the sun will nova.

God is infinite and forever. Humans and the earth are limited.
Psalm 37:29 Gods promise to the righteous--The righteous themselves will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. God can control his creation His promise isa 100% guarantee.

Psalm 37:29 Gods promise to the righteous--The righteous themselves will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. God can control his creation His promise isa 100% guarantee.
Interesting and thanks.

This passage can be considered several ways, two ways (off the top of my head) is that we can either read it literally or seriously. If we take this literally then it doesn't come out well w/ the earth ending and all, but if we take it seriously then there's so much to be gained.

Jesus had to explain this to Nicodemus in John 3 and when the guy pointed out that a literal understanding of "born again" didn't go anywhere, Jesus explained it all beautifully.

This same path looks best for me in understanding Psalm 37:29.

Interesting and thanks.

This passage can be considered several ways, two ways (off the top of my head) is that we can either read it literally or seriously. If we take this literally then it doesn't come out well w/ the earth ending and all, but if we take it seriously then there's so much to be gained.

Jesus had to explain this to Nicodemus in John 3 and when the guy pointed out that a literal understanding of "born again" didn't go anywhere, Jesus explained it all beautifully.

This same path looks best for me in understanding Psalm 37:29.
It says what it says--Reside upon the earth forever.

That doesn't mean a person will live forever. It means righteousness people will possess the Earth and reside forever.

Of course it "says what it says". Just what it's saying is another question. To me what Jesus said to Nicodemus is quite relevant.
Jesus taught--Matthew 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.--this is to the great crowd which no man can number-Rev 7:9

That doesn't mean a person will live forever. It means righteousness people will possess the Earth and reside forever.
See since you misinterpret revelation you fail to realize--And death will be no more. Did you as well miss John 17:3-- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus. You are very confused, you need new teachers, ones that do not reside in darkness.

See since you misinterpret revelation you fail to realize--And death will be no more. Did you as well miss John 17:3-- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus. You are very confused, you need new teachers, ones that do not reside in darkness.

Eternal life in heaven.

Jesus taught--Matthew 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.--this is to the great crowd which no man can number-Rev 7:9
That's interesting too, but what we were talking about was whether we take Psalm 37:29 literally for individuals or seriously as in having a greater meaning.

I'll assume that you almost agree but are interested in other things atm.

That's interesting too, but what we were talking about was whether we take Psalm 37:29 literally for individuals or seriously as in having a greater meaning.

I'll assume that you almost agree but are interested in other things atm.
Jesus agrees with Psalm 37:29--one cannot get any better backing. Jesus real teachers teach that fact as well. Its the blind guides who tell all they are going to heaven. Just like they teach a literal eternal suffering from their sadist God.

Jesus agrees with Psalm 37:29--one cannot get any better backing. Jesus real teachers teach that fact as well. Its the blind guides who tell all they are going to heaven. Just like they teach a literal eternal suffering from their sadist God.
You're probably a lot better at figuring out what's going on in the minds of a lot of folks on these threads. All know is that while my thinking is that they really are good people, I just don't understand what they must be thinking.

norwegen

Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation again flee to the mountains. The new Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella and avoided the tribulation from 66 AD to 70 AD. Josephus writes about how horrible it was with famine, disease and death.. even cannibalism. In 75 AD or 95 AD John of Patmos called himself your brother in tribulation.
References to the three and a half years would be verses like Revelation 11:3, 12:6, and 13:5.

AD 66 to AD 70 is not three and a half years, though. The Battle at Beth Horon in 66 would not have been part of the tribulation for the Jews since they triumphed in it. The tribulation began after Vespasian received his commission from Nero to make war in Judea early in AD 67. That was when armies began encompassing the city, when commerce therein froze (no buying and selling), when the Zealots and the Idumeans forged their two-headed alliance, etc.

References to the three and a half years would be verses like Revelation 11:3, 12:6, and 13:5.

AD 66 to AD 70 is not three and a half years, though. The Battle at Beth Horon in 66 would not have been part of the tribulation for the Jews since they triumphed in it. The tribulation began after Vespasian received his commission from Nero to make war in Judea early in AD 67. That was when armies began encompassing the city, when commerce therein froze (no buying and selling), when the Zealots and the Idumeans forged their two-headed alliance, etc.
What ur saying makes at first glance a lot of sense. I'm in a somewhat different position, I'm far more concerned w/ the difference between what is in the Bible and what my guesses are.

First, the 3-1/3 years shows up a lot in the Bible and there's a lot of controversy w/ a lot of folks all saying that THEY have the truth (and everyone else is wrong wrong wrong) and all these very good folks disagree w/ each other (look here),

Second, given that so many good people are going so many different directions, our situation can mean a number of possibilities. One is that you're right and everyone else is wrong. If that is your interest --to the exclusion of all others-- then I wish you well and I'll not trouble u more.

otoh other possibilities that we might see include perhaps we're all wrong and the truth is yet to be seen. Another is that more than one explanation is possible. imho the possibilities are infinite. This is why my interest is that we join together, look at what u & I can both agree on in the Bible, and work out step by step at the prophesies in our joint search for the truth. I see so much to be gained thru unity.

However since not everyone likes unity, pse tell me whether u want to work w/ me.

Your guesses are all your own. Well and good.

Me? I didn't make any.
In my last post I asked if u'd be interested in working together w/ me to find common ground and see what we can both see together. There's no rule that says u have to agree, and if u want I can just think we're in that mode.

The 3 passages u cited are interesting, they can be interpreted to mean 3 different prophesies or to mean the same one. To me they appear to refer to something I'm familiar w/ but they make a lot more sense (to me) if we first look in Daniel where Jesus directed the disciples.

Personally I'd be grateful if u could 'proofread' what I came across and tell me if it makes sense or not to u. Only if ur interested tho.

Forum List

Back