The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

I love of that all of you need to lie to eachother to try a salve your decision..... If you want Obama that's fine just stop acting like your better then people like me who don't want Obama .... To many of you don.t understand the obvious
I'm not better than you because you don't want Obama. I'm better than you because I stand up for something I believe in... Unlike yourself who stands up for something they don't believe in.

Before you ask... No... I'm not going to explain that to you. There is no way you are going to understand it without actually coming from some sort of moral background.

I believe and know that Obama as president is very bad for this country....[/qutoe]
I agree.

I also Know Romney is the ONLY one that can beat him....1+1=2 ......
I agree with that too. However if he doesn't lose... You won't stand up for anything you believe in next election either.

And how do you paulbots have nothing? They act like the children they are.

tumblr_m06hhpx79g1qiygpd_zps278cc74b.gif

Sidestreamer?...Is that you?

Nope. Is there a reason you want to deflect attention away from thanny's butthurt?

Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

Stop trying to buy our vote, you most likely lost the election already. Mitt's stance on the Fed is "It's popular to say I'd like to audit the fed!" Past that Mitt's position is to keep Ben Bernanke and spend right around as much as Obama is, give or take a few billion. When you look at Mitt’s record of saying one then and doing another, usually “another” being the big Government spending rout, I highly doubt Mitt would follow through on an audit.

I highly doubt Mitt will find himself elected. Therefore his "stance" of the week, is of little concern. Would have been nice though. To make fun of a president again...without being called a racist...sigh.

I highly doubt Mitt will find himself elected. Therefore his "stance" of the week, is of little concern. Would have been nice though. To make fun of a president again...without being called a racist...sigh.

You know a little part of me would like to see Mitt win just for sniperfire thanos and the rest of the neo con idiots trying to defend all of spending and other crap Mitt will do if he was elected it would make this board very interesting

Last edited:

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

Anyone who believes in personal freedom and has a clue what they are talking about would start reforming our government by eliminating the IRS, the war on drugs and the Fed. They are all agents of violation of our freedom and our privacy and relieving us of our money through fraud and cynical corruption.

link???

you know, to go with the rant.

thanks!

You know a little part of me would like to see Mitt win just for sniperfire thanos and the rest of the neo con idiots trying to defend all of spending and other crap they put on Pres Obama

You don't know what a "neocon" is, do you? Be honest...

You know a little part of me would like to see Mitt win just for sniperfire thanos and the rest of the neo con idiots trying to defend all of spending and other crap they put on Pres Obama

Should anyone give a shit what a neocon is at this point? :eusa_hand:

link???

you know, to go with the rant.

thanks!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ing-2-minutes-libertarians-3.html#post6039361

It's bullshit, anyways. That person he cited has been proven wrong by events.

Should anyone give a shit what a neocon is at this point? :eusa_hand:

I'm not sure what that means, but I'll play. Yes, I think people should know what the words they use mean.

Forum List

Back