Zone1 Why Does God Allow Satan to Control Us?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Instead of preventing all evil from happening? I think that it has something to do with free will but I don't understand all of the details to it.

Instead of preventing all evil from happening? I think that it has something to do with free will but I don't understand all of the details to it.
You are correct OP, it has ALL to do w/free will.

To understand it start by describing what free will is.

That's correct.

Now, define love.

In this circumstance not forcing other people to love you, but the problem is what about illness and children getting raped and murdered. The second scenario is Satan controlling other people by the means of other people. Why doesn't God step in?

In this circumstance not forcing other people to love you, but the problem is what about illness and children getting raped and murdered. The second scenario is Satan controlling other people by the means of other people. Why doesn't God step in?
God apparently is just big on freedom

And yet He knows it is a bad god... Too bad humans don't know that

Satan can't do a damn thing w/o human consent
Sin can be a lot of fun at first

And then later on its difficult to stop

I cant explain why God allows free will when humans make the wrong choices more often than not

None of us can make it on merit alone

But we do have a Savior

I cant explain why God allows free will when humans make the wrong choices more often than not

None of us can make it on merit alone

But we do have a Savior

Everything is made right in the Next realm... the evil ones go away to their "reward" and the ones who are faithful to God in Christ go to a place where they are safe from those evil ones..

I'm surprised that as a Republican and far rightwinger you would have a problem w/this concept.

God is not a superman, as in swooping in whenever we want Him to come.

When you understand what sin is, and the history of it, you would understand why He doesn't.

Sin is so bad, Jesus had to die for it, it required blood, and only the blood of the perfect Being in the universe, Jesus, which is God Himself could be the only sacrifice.

That said, He's coming again and this time w/judgement for all those who chose to disobey including all the people you are complaining about committing cimes like killing babies etc.

Not in our time, but in His time.

The short answer, the reason God allows these things is because of sin, it's a consequence of actions, hence the Republican statement previously, the answer is Jesus, as in following Him, obeying Him, doing His will. That's our only salvation.

Not in this life, but the next.

Sin is the reason for all of earth's problem since time began, which began when Adam and Even sinned.

Last edited:

Obviously I don't want to sin but sometimes I just don't know how to stop. I'm mostly talking about cussing here. It's getting a whole lot better but I still can't cut it out completely.

I'm surprised that as a Republican and far rightwinger you would have a problem w/this concept.

God is not a superman, as in swooping in whenever we want Him to come.]

When you understand what sin is, and the history of it, you would understand why He doesn't.

Sin is so bad, Jesus had to die for it, it required blood, and only the blood of the perfect Being in the universe, Jesus, which is God Himself could be the only sacrifice.

That said, He's coming again and this time w/judgement for all those who chose to disobey including all the people you are complaining about committing cimes like killing babies etc.

Not in our time, but in His time.

The short answer, the reason God allows these things is because of sin, it's a consequence of actions, hence the Republican statement previously, the answer is Jesus, as in following Him, obeying Him, doing His will. That's our only salvation.

Not in this life, but the next.

Sin is the reason for all of earth's problem since time began, which began when Adam and Even sinned.

Yeah but why do innocent people have to pay for somebody else's sin and what about diseases?

Obviously I don't want to sin but sometimes I just don't know how to stop. I'm mostly talking about cussing here. It's getting a whole lot better but I still can't cut it out completely.

Yeah but why do innocent people have to pay for somebody else's sin and what about diseases?
That's the result of sin.

Scripture tells us that "the wages of sin is death."

Quite literally.

That's the result of sin.

Scripture tells us that "the wages of sin is death."

Quite literally.

How is that fair though if a woman is raped and killed and has to die as the victim of the crime and not the criminal?

There is a practical reason for God’s disapproval of sin

Libs think its because the Almighty just doesnt want us to have fun

But in fact its for our own good

There is a practical reason for God’s disapproval of sin

Libs think its because the Almighty just doesnt want us to have fun

That's because the democrat party is just one of the devil's many tricks.

No gods / no Satan. All fairy tales, bub.

burning world.jpg

No gods / no Satan. All fairy tales, bub.

View attachment 951049

Like I already told you in my other thread just because I'm asking questions to get a better understanding of how God works doesn't me I don't love Him or believe in Him. Actually it's because I love Him that I want to get to know Him better, but hey, live and let live.

Forum List

Back