Are the debates already rigged? How?

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?

The crazy family: ‘Rigged!’ Lara Trump Is Already Claiming the Debates Her Father-in-Law Agreed to Are Fixed​

Hamas is palestine
You have ignored that post
I don't trust your source since they believe in the defense of Democracy, while you don't.

Also, I'm guessing Hamas terrorizes the people in Gaza and the West Bank like maga does here to it's republic people.

I don't trust your source since they believe in the defense of Democracy, while you don't.

Also, I'm guessing Hamas terrorizes the people in Gaza and the West Bank like maga does here to it's republic people.
Shrugs it irrelevant you don't trust it because you don't like it

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
You don't see the obvious?
That he picked the hosts which means he'll get the questions ahead of time, just ask Donna Brazile.

That's right.

And you don't.

No, neither Biden nor Trump has dementia.

So what exactly is going on with Biden when he completely loses his train of thought and starts babbling? No, I am not talking about stuttering, I am talking about when he spouts incoherent thoughts. I have older parents and neither of them do that...ever. If they acted like Biden, I would send them to the doctor for evaluation. Seriously, Biden wouldn't do well taking simple exam that doctor's give their patients to measure their mental acuity or lack thereof during their Medicare wellness visits and yet he is the leader of the free world because of people like you that can't see the writing on the wall. It is sad.

So what exactly is going on with Biden when he completely loses his train of thought and starts babbling?
Just normal aging. It happens to Trump, also. It happens to all of those older than dirt politicians. Because it happens to everyone. But not everybody has to give speeches all the time.

Just normal aging. It happens to Trump, also. It happens to all of those older than dirt politicians. Because it happens to everyone. But not everybody has to give speeches all the time.

Sure people slow down as they get older, but Biden has slowed down too much to be effective. He has far too many senior moments. That's the problem.

Sure people slow down as they get older, but Biden has slowed down too much to be effective. He has far too many senior moments. That's the problem.
Hilarious

Let's all get the orange bloated mofo another BIg Mac.

I wouldn't go that far.

And I would definitely take sleepy peepaw over the orange slime.

Don't get me wrong, none of this is what I want. I'm a true leftist. And I get to vote for either the center right corporatist, or the historical joke and failed human. But vote is what I will do.

I wouldn't go that far. And I would definitely take sleepy peepaw over the orange slime.

Don't get me wrong, none of this is what I want. I'm a true leftist. And I get to vote for either the center right corporatist, or the historical joke and failed human. But vote is what I will do.
1. Do you agree that Nikki Haley is right that a vote for Biden is actually a vote for Kamala? Biden will never be able to do another 4-years, he's failing before our eyes, and he has the sole control of the US nuclear arsenal.

2. The center-right corporatist is Trump.

3. The historical joke and failed human is Biden.

Forum List

Back