The Middle of the road and dead Armadillos

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Ds attempted a half assed coup and there are going to be consequences. I understand why the Ds have made the Blue Wall a cess pool because that generates more money as the sane members of the left are getting the hell out of Dodge. The Rs are demanding the imprisonment of the D traitors which is not needed, just let their crimes catch up with them that will be more thorough than any legal procedure. Joe Kennedy made that a certainty when he bought the 1960 election from the Chicago outfit for his boys. They were too arrogant to realize that crossing the Outfit to aid the Office that ran New England was suicidal and the Outfit's signature move of hitting the hitter on high profile hits as was carried out on Oswald on nationwide TV was not investigated because of the second shooter BS. But now that the Ds are money losers for the LCN they are dying out as a political movement and the middle of the road is full of confused people who are putting themselves in needless danger. My point is that volunteering to be collateral damage is not a good idea.

I saw a lot of armadillos on the roads in Texas and Oklahoma back in the late '80s. Never seen one alive, though.

Yeah, I feel sorry for the moderates. They think they are building consensus when instead they are simply acting as Polish minesweepers in no man's land..

Forum List

Back