Is “I like guns” and “I support fiscal responsibility” alone enough to be considered ‘Right’?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve noticed a number of ‘people’ whom forbid others from labeling them a Leftist on these two positions alone despite their constant Leftist tone and positions on nearly every other matter.
My question; are you a conservative leaning Righty simply because you like guns and fiscal responsibility?

Forget about the right and the left. It's an illusion.

Live free or die! It really is that simple.

I’ve noticed a number of ‘people’ whom forbid others from labeling them a Leftist on these two positions alone despite their constant Leftist tone and positions on nearly every other matter.
My question; are you a conservative leaning Righty simply because you like guns and fiscal responsibility?

So much bullshit is such a little post.

First off, nobody is forbidding you from doing a damn thing. This is pretty much a free and open forum, you can label anyone whatever way your little heart desires.

Second, I hold many other "right" positions besides those two, which used to be important to you on the right.

Pro-gun, pro-life, pro-small government, pro-fiscal responsibility, pro-free market, pro-free trade, pro-live and let live.

For two years I have asked for examples of post of mine that were "leftist" positions, and you have yet to provide one. Why is that?

Finally, the poster above is correct, left and right is just an illusion, the individuals populating the far right and the far left are fundamentally the same.

The OP assumes the right supports fiscal responsibility.

That was the line they fed their voters for many, many years. Now they have even given up the pretense.

The only thing separating the "left" from the "right" is a few social wedge issues.

So much bullshit is such a little post.

First off, nobody is forbidding you from doing a damn thing. This is pretty much a free and open forum, you can label anyone whatever way your little heart desires.

Second, I hold many other "right" positions besides those two, which used to be important to you on the right.

Pro-gun, pro-life, pro-small government, pro-fiscal responsibility, pro-free market, pro-free trade, pro-live and let live.

For two years I have asked for examples of post of mine that were "leftist" positions, and you have yet to provide one. Why is that?

Finally, the poster above is correct, left and right is just an illusion, the individuals populating the far right and the far left are fundamentally the same.

Look, I’ve told you many times...you maneuver through threads with the utmost caution always doing an amazing job masking the full Leftist within...as I’ve said, I credit you for at least being smart enough to know you should be ashamed of your Leftism.
Trust me bud...NOBODY but yourself believes you lean Right...Everybody here familiar with your posting history knows full well that you lean way Left. I promise you that.

Forget about the right and the left. It's an illusion.

Live free or die! It really is that simple.

Trust me, nobody hates government intervention like I do...unfortunately, I’ve come to the conclusion that no matter how cool “live free” sounds it simply isn’t a practical desire any longer. The populous here is just too fucking disgusting, they simply can’t be trusted to run a muck and “live free”.

Not for anything, but if a person holds more conservative views than liberal views, wouldn’t that mean they lean “right”?

Negative
The OP assumes that fiscal responsibility is a component of old school, traditional conservative practice.

Some of us on the Right have always supported fiscal responsibility and still do. But these days, fiscal responsibility doesn't sell at the voting booth, the effing Dems will jump all over your ass when you start talking about spending cuts. Which is where most of the fiscal irresponsibility lies, not in revenue but in spending.

Not for anything, but if a person holds more conservative views than liberal views, wouldn’t that mean they lean “right”?

That’s kinda the premise of this thread..Simply saying “I like guns and fiscal responsibility” while backing literally every Leftist position can’t possibly allow someone the right to claim they are right leaning.

Negative
The OP assumes that fiscal responsibility is a component of old school, traditional conservative practice.

Some of us on the Right have always supported fiscal responsibility and still do. But these days, fiscal responsibility doesn't sell at the voting booth, the effing Dems will jump all over your ass when you start talking about spending cuts. Which is where most of the fiscal irresponsibility lies, not in revenue but in spending.

What a cop out. So America will never know fiscal responsibility again because the other party will bitch about spending cuts? So what?!? Let them bitch! That isn't a reasonable excuse! What is a reasonable excuse is that neither party has been interested in paying down our debt since Clinton.

I get the I like guns.

But fiscal responsibility?

From Republicans?

That’s a fucking laugh riot.

Look, I’ve told you many times...you maneuver through threads with the utmost caution always doing an amazing job masking the full Leftist within...as I’ve said, I credit you for at least being smart enough to know you should be ashamed of your Leftism.

That is what you like to say. Then others of your fellow Trump worshipers say I am too stupid to know up from down.

Bottom line is that I am not vague nor am I on the fence about much of anything. I let my opinions and views be known. I get attacked by people on both sides, I take that as a good sign.

Trust me bud...NOBODY but yourself believes you lean Right...Everybody here familiar with your posting history knows full well that you lean way Left. I promise you that.

I do not lean right by your definition of right, which highlighted by xenophobia and misogyny. Also your version of leaning right is that everyone has to act like you and do the things that you do. I do not hate gay people or brown people, which means I will never lean right in your eyes.

But I do not give a fuck what you think of me, you might notice I have never started a thread just to get you to come and respond to it.

Forum List

Back