Bragg's Case Against Trump - election interference - politically motivated? I have the answer.

Again another liberal can't answer the question... if Trump had Obama up on charges that are not crimes you would be losing your mind... Aren't you adult enough to admit that?...
Sure, but the dif is that Biden has Trump up on charges that are crimes. Watch how the trial turns out?

Crimes, not crime. Read the indictment.
To be prosecuted at all now that the statute of limitations has been run out, there has to be a felony. That felony has never been identified and Trump certainly hasn't been convicted of it. What they essentially are doing is charging Trump with 31 counts of felony jaywalking because he drove drunk, and they never charged him for DUI in the first place.

34 counts of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree.
Falsifying records??? that's a fine at best... the taxes on the money was paid and all that was left out was the reason for the gift... and what the hell is falsifying in the first degree??? :laughing0301:

To be prosecuted at all now that the statute of limitations has been run out, there has to be a felony. That felony has never been identified and Trump certainly hasn't been convicted of it. What they essentially are doing is charging Trump with 31 counts of felony jaywalking because he drove drunk, and they never charged him for DUI in the first place.
It's probably a better analogy to say the jaywalking was done to enable more jaywalking, lol. The only "underlying crime" they are alleging is another misdemeanor...

Now we skip over to a predicate (underlying) crime? Revealed during trial. State law says no predicate crime has to be listed in any indictment.
That is a lie and you know it. There is no law that says that.

The actual law says the opposite, as I have previously shown. It is CPL 200.50 (7)(a) which states:

An indictment must contain:

7. A plain and concise factual statement in each count which, without
allegations of an evidentiary nature,

(a) asserts facts supporting every element of the offense charged and the defendant's or defendants' commission thereof with sufficient precision to clearly apprise the defendant or defendants of the conduct which is the subject of the accusation

Since one of the elements of PEN 175.10 is "and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof", CPL 200.50 requires that specificity in the indictment.

Send your thoughts to the prosecution.

That is a lie and you know it. There is no law that says that.

The actual law says the opposite, as I have previously shown. It is CPL 200.50 (7)(a) which states:

An indictment must contain:

7. A plain and concise factual statement in each count which, without
allegations of an evidentiary nature,

(a) asserts facts supporting every element of the offense charged and the defendant's or defendants' commission thereof with sufficient precision to clearly apprise the defendant or defendants of the conduct which is the subject of the accusation

Since one of the elements of PEN 175.10 is "and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof", CPL 200.50 requires that specificity in the indictment.
Send your thoughts to the prosecution.

I get to decide how I respond to your worthless comments. Quit dealing in MAGApropaganda, and we will stop making fun of you.
LMAO. I don't care if you reply or not, or what your opinion happens to be. You are not a factor in my day.

FYI, it's pretty retarded to call New York's laws of criminal procedure "MAGApropaganda" :p

Last edited:
Falsifying records??? that's a fine at best... the taxes on the money was paid and all that was left out was the reason for the gift... and what the hell is falsifying in the first degree??? :laughing0301:
I was just answering your "What was the crime?" post. I have no connections, nor incite into the DoJ's lawfair.
I'm also not versed, nor interested in the details. I hope DJ gets a hung jury. They'll try it again, and he'll sit in a cold courtroom for another 6 weeks.

Which is the only 'punishment' that he's going to get.

. I hope DJ gets a hung jury. They'll try it again, and he'll sit in a cold courtroom for another 6 weeks.

And the point of that is? If it ended in a hung jury, and was to be retried, that wouldn't start
until after the election, and with a different judge.

Call it what it actually is....election interference. :eusa_whistle:

I was just answering your "What was the crime?" post. I have no connections, nor incite into the DoJ's lawfair.
I'm also not versed, nor interested in the details. I hope DJ gets a hung jury. They'll try it again, and he'll sit in a cold courtroom for another 6 weeks.

So you don't follow or adhere to the written words in our bill of rights?...
Okay got it....

Forum List

Back