The Hunter Biden Hack

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.

Smart people don't take videos of themselves in those situations. Yet we're suppose to believe very smart people supposedly paid him millions for his expertise.

Where did I pick up this embarrassing little paid Russian ankle biter?
The Soviets scrambled your eggs long ago, but what's with this default to accusing anyone that calls out your bullshit of being a Russian? Not just your dumbass, but it's a common theme from you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies. It's quite ironic.

:rolleyes:

I get the narrative "leave the children out of it". But this "paper trail" is far too extensive (and criminal) for that narrative to apply. Hunter is an adult. He has behaviors indicative of child abuse. Even in the very worst part of Hunter's self destructive behavior, Pedo Peter took him to China on Air Force 2 to be the bag man on some seriously shady deals. Father of the year?? Supporting Pedo Peter must be getting difficult.
Ya plant peas , ya get peas. Pedophilia Peter and pedophilia Peter jr..

Yes, crack cocaine is illegal. Crack cocaine is a Schedule II substance under the Controlled Substances Act. Schedule II drugs, which include PCP and methamphetamine, have a high potential for abuse.
There are few exceptions, but it is generally illegal.
Go ahead and play your childish semantics game.
It only makes you appear even more ignorant.

:itsok:

Fort Fun Indiana is arguing that one can smoke crack without actually possessing it. It's the kind of logic that Biden cultists are forced to adopt in order to apologize for their criminal betters' behavior.

But that's the end result, isn't it?
What does it matter? The whole point is that no one is going to be able to force the change.

There will be NO ACCOUNTABILITY for Hunter Biden and the people who should be holding him accountable, will NOT BE HELD TO ACCOUNT for it.

This is called, 'beating a dead horse'.

What does it matter? The whole point is that no one is going to be able to force the change.

There will be NO ACCOUNTABILITY for Hunter Biden and the people who should be holding him accountable, will NOT BE HELD TO ACCOUNT for it.

This is called, 'beating a dead horse'.
Yes, the Deep State has declared children disposable. I really do hope Maxwell's list is released. I'm okay with informal justice being applied to pedos.

Thanks for doing my light work. As always.

Smoking crack is itself not a crime. And no, you would never be convicted of possession, because a cell phone video of you claiming to possess drugs had surfaced.

I am not defending Hunter Biden. I don't have to do so.

i am pointing out that the only real evidence of crimes in this thread is of the illegal hacking of Hunter Biden.

As it turns out, that is also the topic.

But the trumpers seem to be avoiding the topic, despite opening the thread and posting in it.

Weird.
Hey stupid, you get caught smoking crack, you go to jail. Possession being the main thing they get you for. You have no proof of any hack, but keep spewing your verbal diarrhea. Normal for a no talent troll like you.

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.

Look, HUNTER BIDEN is thick as thieves by every indication right at the very CENTER of the Biden family 50 year crime ring of government corruption and international dealing to make themselves all millionaires with no visible means of getting so and will be exposed, grilled and prosecuted to the full extent possible by the law whether you like it or not, especially after the Left have gone after the entire Trump family voraciously right down to Trump's wife and youngest boy for seven years as if they were the 2nd coming of Hitler.

DEAL WITH IT.

Forum List

Back