Hunter Biden loses attempt to dismiss tax charges

Seems Trump is never responsible for all the corrupt things that go on under him...............................
Is Joey Xiden?

Apparently he has drug running in his own house and can’t even figure out who did it…he’s not responsible?

1 Apr 2024 ~~ By Nick Robertson

A federal judge in California ruled against Hunter Biden’s attempt to toss out his tax charges on Monday, letting the criminal case against the president’s son move forward.
The younger Biden faces three felony charges and six misdemeanor charges in connection to tax evasion, filing a false return and failing to pay taxes between 2016 and 2019. His attorneys argued last month that the case was politically motivated and tainted by two IRS agents who later became whistleblowers.
He filed eight separate motions to dismiss the charges, citing different legal rationale for each, all of which were denied.

Commentary:
Looks like Hunter is finally going to face a jury of his peers. Glad to see that there are still some honest judges in this system.

This is where it gets interesting as Hunter Biden's money trail may eventually lead to direct connections of Chinese and Ukrainian money making its way to The Big Guy.

No, it seems that the left and all of their supporters will try to pin anything they can on him in order to smear. Trump is a brand, it's not like he's personally operating all of these holdings, no one person would be able to do that. So to hold him personally accountable for what some executives did on their taxes is ridiculous, but you (and your 'media') grasp onto whatever you can, not caring about the dishonesty as long as it smears Trump. It's far from getting old at this point.

Wrong dipshit. Obviously youve never owned a company. No matter what the structure is, your name is on the business license, the articles of incorporation, the bank account, and the insurance.

You are 100% responsible for anything and everything that happens. You are only limited in terms of being sued for your personal assets depending on the structure.

If you cheat on your taxes, the IRS doesn't have those limitations, and the state your license is in doesn't either.

Biden has already repaid the taxes in this case, which was originally dismissed on a plea bargain the prosecutor botched. And you can bet your ass that will be taken into consideration. Most of it will be dismissed for those reasons, and a small fine if anything, will be the only thing that happens to Biden.

Wrong dipshit. Obviously youve never owned a company. No matter what the structure is, your name is on the business license, the articles of incorporation, the bank account, and the insurance.

You are 100% responsible for anything and everything that happens. You are only limited in terms of being sued for your personal assets depending on the structure.

If you cheat on your taxes, the IRS doesn't have those limitations, and the state your license is in doesn't either.

Biden has already repaid the taxes in this case, which was originally dismissed on a plea bargain the prosecutor botched. And you can bet your ass that will be taken into consideration. Most of it will be dismissed for those reasons, and a small fine if anything, will be the only thing that happens to Biden.

A long post to pretty much say nothing at all.

The people that cheated on their taxes in that article were held responsible and were most likely fired as well, and it wasn't Trump.

Is Joey Xiden?

Who?

Apparently he has drug running in his own house and can’t even figure out who did it…he’s not responsible?

I have no reason to defend Biden. I noted in my first post that I support trying Hunter.

You like so many others are brain damaged. You can't grasp the idea that some can condemn a politician and its not because they support their opponent.

Both Trump and Biden are bad for the country.

1 Apr 2024 ~~ By Nick Robertson

A federal judge in California ruled against Hunter Biden’s attempt to toss out his tax charges on Monday, letting the criminal case against the president’s son move forward.
The younger Biden faces three felony charges and six misdemeanor charges in connection to tax evasion, filing a false return and failing to pay taxes between 2016 and 2019. His attorneys argued last month that the case was politically motivated and tainted by two IRS agents who later became whistleblowers.
He filed eight separate motions to dismiss the charges, citing different legal rationale for each, all of which were denied.

Commentary:
Looks like Hunter is finally going to face a jury of his peers. Glad to see that there are still some honest judges in this system.
They all got caught with their pants down so now the only solution is to throw Hunter under the bus in an attempt to keep the heat off all of the other dems.

Who?

I have no reason to defend Biden. I noted in my first post that I support trying Hunter.

You like so many others are brain damaged. You can't grasp the idea that some can condemn a politician and its not because they support their opponent.

Both Trump and Biden are bad for the country.
You keep deflecting

Forum List

Back