Hunter Biden loses attempt to dismiss tax charges

The photos and videos of Hunter screwed up is damning. This manis of pure privilege. His whole life is. Imagine skating your whole life. Mocking and laughing at any authority. That is heaven on Earth. And Progs turn a blind eye to this if it is their own. And there is a huge percentage of this as their own.

I never argued otherwise. As we see, many are willing to turn a blind eye to things they see as beneficial to themselves.

Well thats bad news for Trump, because the precedent has been set that his stealing and selling classified material.

An unfortunte slip upon your part.

What precedent has been set? Biden hasn't been charged with anything, that's the precedent that's been set.

Guilty!

Are we talking about the individual or some company they are a part of? and nowhere in that link does it say anything about the IRS, or that Trump himself did any cheating.....in fact it also shows they filed taxes....unlike the Xidens

Are we talking about the individual or some company they are a part of? and nowhere in that link does it say anything about the IRS, or that Trump himself did any cheating.....in fact it also shows they filed taxes....unlike the Xidens

I'm not trying to defend Hunter.

I'm not trying to defend Hunter.
Then why do you keep deflecting and bringing up things about Trump? and to support your Trump accusations, provide us links to things that don't support your deflection?

Then why do you keep deflecting and bringing up things about Trump? and to support your Trump accusations, provide us links to things that don't support your deflection?

I'm not the one who brought Trump into the thread. Maybe you should complain about the one that did.

Not if it's incorporated, do you know the structure of the company in question and what Trump's personal role is in it?

Seems Trump is never responsible for all the corrupt things that go on under him...............................

Seems Trump is never responsible for all the corrupt things that go on under him...............................

No, it seems that the left and all of their supporters will try to pin anything they can on him in order to smear. Trump is a brand, it's not like he's personally operating all of these holdings, no one person would be able to do that. So to hold him personally accountable for what some executives did on their taxes is ridiculous, but you (and your 'media') grasp onto whatever you can, not caring about the dishonesty as long as it smears Trump. It's far from getting old at this point.

No, it seems that the left and all of their supporters will try to pin anything they can on him in order to smear. Trump is a brand, it's not like he's personally operating all of these holdings, no one person would be able to do that. So to hold him personally accountable for what some executives did on their taxes is ridiculous, but you (and your 'media') grasp onto whatever you can, not caring about the dishonesty as long as it smears Trump. It's far from getting old at this point.

He only hires the best.

He only hires the best.

Again, all you have is platitudes. I'm sure he personally hired the people in question. :rolleyes: You just want him to carry everyone else's sins, you're the idiots that turn him into a martyr, it's worked out so well for you so far. :cuckoo:

Again, all you have is platitudes. I'm sure he personally hired the people in question. :rolleyes: You just want him to carry everyone else's sins, you're the idiots that turn him into a martyr, it's worked out so well for you so far. :cuckoo:

I lose either way.

Forum List

Back