The Hunter Biden Hack

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.
Displaying the misery of others. It's pretty sad.

One thing that the "laptop story" has given us is Joe's new nickname....Pedo Peter. Yes (apparently) that's the nickname his child gave him. So history will record that as one of many nicknames "ole uncle Joe" will have been given.. So....we now have President Pedo Peter. That damn laptop is getting more and more ugly.

Misery? He's banging chicks. He's smoking crack. The dude's having a blast.
Meanwhile paying transport of women across state lines to provide prostitution services.
See Mann Act:

Then there's Hunter's pet name for Daddy...., "Pedo Peter!"

I get the narrative "leave the children out of it". But this "paper trail" is far too extensive (and criminal) for that narrative to apply. Hunter is an adult. He has behaviors indicative of child abuse. Even in the very worst part of Hunter's self destructive behavior, Pedo Peter took him to China on Air Force 2 to be the bag man on some seriously shady deals. Father of the year?? Supporting Pedo Peter must be getting difficult.

I agree.

Not because I think he is deserving of respect or even privacy. He is, after all; a member of the family of the President.

However, I'm reminded of the saying, "If we allow bad behavior, we just get more of it!"

This is true of H. Biden or anyone else. When we allow this kind of information to be made public, we open up that abuse for everyone.

It is one thing to report this kind of behavior to Federal Authorities, quite another to put it in the public square.

I get the narrative "leave the children out of it". But this "paper trail" is far too extensive (and criminal) for that narrative to apply. Hunter is an adult. He has behaviors indicative of child abuse. Even in the very worst part of Hunter's self destructive behavior, Pedo Peter took him to China on Air Force 2 to be the bag man on some seriously shady deals. Father of the year?? Supporting Pedo Peter must be getting difficult.
This is why it should be quietly reported to the authorities, not put in public.

I agree.

Not because I think he is deserving of respect or even privacy. He is, after all; a member of the family of the President.

However, I'm reminded of the saying, "If we allow bad behavior, we just get more of it!"

This is true of H. Biden or anyone else. When we allow this kind of information to be made public, we open up that abuse for everyone.

It is one thing to report this kind of behavior to Federal Authorities, quite another to put it in the public square.
The Feds have made it quite clear they're not interested in investigating the very real and obvious crimes of the political elite. For proof, see Ghislaine Maxwell. She's the first person in history to be convicted of selling children to -- nobody.

The Feds have made it quite clear they're not interested in investigating the very real and obvious crimes of the political elite. For proof, see Ghislaine Maxwell. She's the first person in history to be convicted of selling children to -- nobody.
How does that change what is right?

That just means we need to elect someone to the high office that will prosecute those in Law Enforcement who won't go after wrongdoers in D.C.

Meanwhile paying transport of women across state lines to provide prostitution services.
See Mann Act:

Then there's Hunter's pet name for Daddy...., "Pedo Peter!"
Talk to Matt Gaetz

Forum List

Back