The Hunter Biden Hack

If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that.
And HOW pray tell, are we supposed to do that when all of the MSM and most online platforms refuse to give it any time? Normally, I'd agree that exposing such a broken person to the world would be unforgivable but the people need to understand the jeopardy this current Oval Office occupant places this nation in. FWIW, I think RH Biden's recovery, even his survival, will be a miracle. He'll almost certainly be like the great majority of addicts and alcoholics. He will die in his disease. I take no joy in saying that. I am also a recovering alcoholic. Just over 11 years out from my last drink. Still taking it a day at a time. I can say without a doubt that had I had the resources he has, I'd have been dead a decade ago.

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.
You know normally I would feel bad for someone who's privacy was invaded like this but I've got to be honest...Hunter is such an entitled piece of shit...I can't muster any sympathy for him. He's been influence peddling for decades...abusing the power that we the people gave to his family to enrich himself. Hunter? You're a waste. Can't wait until we've reached the point where your father is no longer able to pull strings for you and you fade away like the little cockroach that you are!

;) :04:

1657582516060.png

If the investigation turns up proof of sexual abuse of children or anyone else, sure.
You're already claiming Clinton is guilty and all you know is that he rode on Epstein's plane. Let me know when an investigation (a real one) turns up something
You will not say the same thing about any Democrat.
Totally wrong

Forum List

Back