The Hunter Biden Hack

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.
I appreciate your valuation of the right to privacy. However, everything on that tape proves enduring contempt for the Constitution and the Rule of Law and it promotes injustice to all American taxpayers. Many of us are weary of constant badgering, suing, impeaching, and lying about innocent people. There is a greater right of the American people to expect their President to provide for the common defense. That seems to be the furthest thing from a President who swore to provide for the defense of Americans, but in fact has acted in hostility to the rights of the American people to be governed in a more sane way than Biden is doing. He does not answer for his errors, but his only allegiance seems to be those who kiss up, those who ignore his assault on businesses that were striving to lower gas prices, and Biden was jealous people grew weary of his hiding in the basement and figuring out the next lie he's going to use as a coverup of his evil doing. Today I saw a short of him telling the American people "The Buck stops here!" as he pointed at himself. And he has never had the capacity to answer reporter questions who only get word salads from his spokes people who don't have a clue and fear dismissal from dream paychecks for their coverups of a very demented elderly man who clings to his job without doing his job.

Make the list public. Then we can make sure the guilty are investigated. Otherwise, they could just say, "There wasn't ever a list."

Hopefully Maxwell has a way of releasing the list upon her upcoming "suicide".
Not if it violates a person's right to privacy.

Smoking crack is not a crime.
Did Hunter tell you that? You shouldn't listen to crackheads.

What Happens When You Get Caught with Crack?

Crimes Associated with Crack​

Possession of crack, in any quantity, is illegal. The use, possession, distribution, sale, and trafficking of crack are crimes that carry different degrees of legal and financial penalties. The only way to get crack is through illegally obtaining it.

Did Hunter tell you that? You shouldn't listen to crackheads.

What Happens When You Get Caught with Crack?

Crimes Associated with Crack​

Possession of crack, in any quantity, is illegal. The use, possession, distribution, sale, and trafficking of crack are crimes that carry different degrees of legal and financial penalties. The only way to get crack is through illegally obtaining it.
Thanks for doing my light work. As always.

Smoking crack is itself not a crime. And no, you would never be convicted of possession, because a cell phone video of you claiming to possess drugs had surfaced.

I am not defending Hunter Biden. I don't have to do so.

i am pointing out that the only real evidence of crimes in this thread is of the illegal hacking of Hunter Biden.

As it turns out, that is also the topic.

But the trumpers seem to be avoiding the topic, despite opening the thread and posting in it.

Weird.

Thanks for doing my light work. As always.
Of course. Someone ALWAYS has to do your homework, because little bitches like you never do it yourself.
Smoking crack is itself not a crime.
Tough to smoke it without possessing it, genius.
And no, you would never be convicted of possession, because a cell phone video of you claiming to possess drugs had surfaced.

I am not defending Hunter Biden. I don't have to do so.
Yes, you are. You will defend a Democrat anything. Period. End of story.
i am pointing out that the only real evidence of crimes in this thread is of the illegal hacking of Hunter Biden.
:auiqs.jpg:
As it turns out, that is also the topic.

But the trumpers seem to be avoiding the topic, despite opening the thread and posting in it.

Weird.
Cry about it some more.

6mhctq.jpg

If the investigation turns up proof of sexual abuse of children or anyone else, sure.

Now you're going to screech about Trump.

If he's found to have sexually abused anyone, prosecute.

You will not say the same thing about any Democrat.

We are not the same.
And if it doesn’t?

Forum List

Back