5% of teenagers on college campuses dictating American policy

Israel's religious terrorists were attacking Pales in the WB before Nov 6. I realize you're not recieving information inconsistent with your pre Nov beliefs.

And no Gazan ever attacked Israel before Nov 6th?

Snowflakes? Mention Russia. Mention Mueller. Mention Benghazi. Mention..

MAGA holds the patent on being Snowflake
Your side needs to steal a different lable

The one you have misappropriated is based on liberal lunacy which holds that every child is so unique that conservative tiles of behavior do not apply to them

No, it means one side follows the rules of war, and the other does not.

Ever hear of B-17 and B-29 bombers?

So calling for the eradication of Hamas is wrong?
Not necessarily.

Calling for the eradication of Palestine is wrong and there's no shortage of people saying that.

These protests aren't calling for the eradication of Jews, they're calling for an end of occupation and "genocide".

Not necessarily.

Calling for the eradication of Palestine is wrong and there's no shortage of people saying that.

These protests aren't calling for the eradication of Jews, they're calling for an end of occupation and "genocide".

Who is calling for their eradication?

Oh wait, you mean eradicating Hamas? Fuck yes.

When you say "from the river to the sea", you are asking for all the Jews to be pushed into said sea.

Who is calling for their eradication?

Oh wait, you mean eradicating Hamas? Fuck yes.

When you say "from the river to the sea", you are asking for all the Jews to be pushed into said sea.
Tons of people call for the eradication of Palestine, including plenty of posters on this board and some hard line Israelis.

Tons of people call for the eradication of Palestine, including plenty of posters on this board and some hard line Israelis.

First, Palestine doesn't exist. Second, if the IDF really wanted to do that it would have happened in the 60's or the 70's.

Does Hamas call for the destruction of Israel, yes or no?

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Of course you believe terrorists. You would have believed Hitler after Munich.
You asked the question as to what Hamas says. Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.

Claiming Palestine doesn't exist sets the stage to destroy it.

Wanting the war in Gaza to end is not threatening or antisemitic. That's what these protests are calling for.

You asked the question as to what Hamas says. Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.

Claiming Palestine doesn't exist sets the stage to destroy it.

Wanting the war in Gaza to end is not threatening or antisemitic. That's what these protests are calling for.

You believe Hamas. That's proof enough you are a fucking retard.

How do you destroy something that doesn't exist?

The Mandate of Palestine existed, but then the Arabs got greedy during the 1948 partition, got their asses kicked, and have been mewling ever since.

No, they are calling for "From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free". That means actual Genocide, not the made up one you are bitching about.

You believe Hamas. That's proof enough you are a fucking retard.

How do you destroy something that doesn't exist?

The Mandate of Palestine existed, but then the Arabs got greedy during the 1948 partition, got their asses kicked, and have been mewling ever since.

No, they are calling for "From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free". That means actual Genocide, not the made up one you are bitching about.
Where did I say anything about believing Hamas?

Palestine exists and your attempt to claim it doesn't exist is specifically intended to set the stage for it's destruction. I view that sentient the exact same way I view the people who want to destroy Israel.

They both exist. Neither should be destroyed.

Where did I say anything about believing Hamas?

Palestine exists and your attempt to claim it doesn't exist is specifically intended to set the stage for it's destruction. I view that sentient the exact same way I view the people who want to destroy Israel.

They both exist. Neither should be destroyed.

you linked their claims, dumbfuck.

No, it doesn't. It stopped existing when the Mandate expired and the Arabs got greedy.

Gaza was then occupied by Egypt and the West Bank was then occupied by Jordan until both were expelled in subsequent wars.

Far too right on the mark so had to be shunted away to the Far Less Active General Discussion

Forum List

Back