The Hunter Biden Hack

Read what I said again and then get back to me
I read it again and it changes nothing of what I said,,,

we all knew this for yrs but dems and the media kept saying it doesnt matter or it was all a lie,,
this is all on them,,,

if they would have just said yes hes a troubled person and acknowledged the danger he was to POTUS none of this would be happening,, and joe most likely wouldnt be POTUS but so be it,, we cant have something like this hanging over their heads ,,,

I think the truth is whats been claimed all along and joe is as corrupt as the day is long and been using his office to enrich his family for decades,,

I honestly think joe molested his children including hunter and his behavior is a result of it,,,

it takes a lot of childhood trauma to turn out like him,,

And when you get actual evidenceof that crime, let us know. As of now, you have none.
Yuri Bezmenov: A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

I read it again and it changes nothing of what I said,,,

we all knew this for yrs but dems and the media kept saying it doesnt matter or it was all a lie,,
this is all on them,,,

if they would have just said yes hes a troubled person and acknowledged the danger he was to POTUS none of this would be happening,, and joe most likely wouldnt be POTUS but so be it,, we cant have something like this hanging over their heads ,,,

I think the truth is whats been claimed all along and joe is as corrupt as the day is long and been using his office to enrich his family for decades,,

I honestly think joe molested his children including hunter and his behavior is a result of it,,,

it takes a lot of childhood trauma to turn out like him,,
And you hunch is based on what?

Well, other than political bias.

Let's look at a different angle. Hunter obviously enjoyed filming his perverted criminal behavior. Why is this so? Perhaps it was (and is) a cry for help. Did he "accidentally " leave this laptop to be discovered, or was that a (perhaps subliminal) cry for help. His dear old dad "Pedo Peter" certainly wasn't helping, by enabling his addictions with millions of sketchy dollars from China, Russia and Ukraine. What a coinky dink these countries are now in the news.

Read what I said again and then get back to me
Thanks to the insane power push, we don't live in times of compassion.

It sucks. I hate it but I sure didn't create it. The left would never ease off someone and these days the right won't either.

Sucks to he him but given the problems we all have, my pity level is done dried up.

And I did read it. It's just that you don't get to pick the rules on how people attack those on YOUR SIDE when you've spent years attacking the other with any bullshit you could muster.

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.
Far be it from me to run any defense of Hunter, and agreeing with DTMB is something I don't do frequently, the OP has a point.

Further, I didn't see anything out there that could convict the guy for a serious crime. Correct me if I'm wrong. On top of that, if someone can hack a phone or a PC, doesn't that mean they can also upload shit on there that the owner was never aware of?

Just accept the fact that even if an unedited video was leaked of discussion involving bribery that ended in a sick orgy with Joe, Hunter and Kamala blowing Putin and Xi while Mooch obozo was in the back ground wallowing out Garland's colon and doing lines of coke off a pallet of cash NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN TO THESE PEOPLE.

Don't even entertain the idea that anything was "exposed" here. Anyone who supports the DNC and it's potato isn't going to vote GOP. It doesn't matter if mushroom clouds made from Chinese Cobalt pop up in Nebraska. Anyone stupid enough to still vote democrook will continue to do so as long as some criminal stuffs their ballots in a box for them.

There are probably still confederate soldiers getting democrook ballots counted in their name.

Yuri Bezmenov: A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Forum List

Back