The Hunter Biden Hack

What about the video Hunter took with himself looking at a scale with 20.7 grams of crack on it?

What about the video Hunter took with him looking at a scale with 20.7 grams of crack on it?
Nope,not evidence.

Welcome to America. Enjoy your stay.

If we are going to speak about legally actionable, criminal evidence, then the only such evidence shown here is of the illegal hacking of hunter Biden.

That's just the way it is, and for good reason.

Nope,not evidence.

Welcome to America. Enjoy your stay.

If we are going to speak about legally actionable, criminal evidence, then the only such evidence shown here is of the illegal hacking of hunter Biden.

That's just the way it is, and for good reason.

Look what your cult makes you defend.

LOL!

Smoking crack is not a crime.
Yes, crack cocaine is illegal. Crack cocaine is a Schedule II substance under the Controlled Substances Act. Schedule II drugs, which include PCP and methamphetamine, have a high potential for abuse.
There are few exceptions, but it is generally illegal.
Go ahead and play your childish semantics game.
It only makes you appear even more ignorant.

You have no reason or evidence to believe hunter bidencommitted a sexual act with a prepubescent child.
:itsok:

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.
all you say is true,,
BUT
you left out the danger his action are to this country,
if we know he did these things think about the things we dont know about, and since he works directly for the chinese government and several other corrupt countries leaves him open to huge extortion and blackmail opportunities,,

is there something the chinese threatened that made his father sell them parts of our strategic fuel reserves or any of the other things joe has done that hurt the USA and help china??

if this was the child of any republiccan it would be talked about non stop,,,

Yes, crack cocaine is illegal. Crack cocaine is a Schedule II substance under the Controlled Substances Act. Schedule II drugs, which include PCP and methamphetamine, have a high potential for abuse.
There are few exceptions, but it is generally illegal.
Go ahead and play your childish semantics game.
It only makes you appear even more ignorant.
I didn't say it wasn't. I said smoking it is not a crime.

Please try to follow. When you are rabid, you make silly errors. Settle down.

if you believe this part, then i would have to assume you also believe all the ways he and his father have been abusing their position.

or do overlook what they've done to the country for the sake of his privacy?

all you say is true,,
BUT
you left out the danger his action are to this country,
if we know he did these things think about the things we dont know about, and since he works directly for the chinese government and several other corrupt countries leaves him open to huge extortion and blackmail opportunities,,

is there something the chinese threatened that made his father sell them parts of our strategic fuel reserves or any of the other things joe has done that hurt the USA and help china??

if this was the child of any republiccan it would be talked about non stop,,,

Read what I said again and then get back to me

It's not that hard to avoid these problems. Don't film yourself doing stupid shit. This isn't new, we've all known that digital media is forever for decades now.
See J6 2021 for proof of that.

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.

He is the bagman fir the xiden crime family.

Easily the most corrupt family out there.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS FAIR GAME.

Forum List

Back