Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%
Barry Hussein was right about one thing, Biden can fuck up anything.

No wonder he was buddies with KKK Grand Kleagle, and longtime Dem Senate Majority Leader Robert KKK Byrd.
Here we see that dumb sad lie resurface again.

Bullshit. I'm black so stop being white trying to tell me how great things were for us when Trump was president. Furthermore, Trump inherited a growing economy created by Obama/Biden. And right now, the economy is doing better that it was during trump, and Biden has done better for us as blacks than trump. But the fact of this thread is that Trump did not make us safer.
Hey, guy, I've been around for a lot of presidents, and I can safely say Trump was the greatest of them all, and it personally pains me to see this great man disparaged, especially by those who should be most appreciative of him. I honestly thought 0bama was as bad as it could get until the Marxist puppet/Alzheimer's patient took the office he didn't earn or win.

That's it? That's all the left has to smear Trump with while the borders are open to terrorists and there are at least two wars going on while a doddering old fool has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button?

Hey, guy, I've been around for a lot of presidents, and I can safely say Trump was the greatest of them all, and it personally pains me to see this great man disparaged, especially by those who should be most appreciative of him. I honestly thought 0bama was as bad as it could get until the Marxist puppet/Alzheimer's patient took the office he didn't earn or win.
That's because the puppet is a puppet of barry hussien.

I'm 63 and Trump was the worst president in my lifetime. He inherited a record economy that everyone denied was happening because a black man created it it And this white man gets the credit for it. Obama inherited a crisis and turned it around. When trump had a crisis, he made the crisis worse than it had to be. So you'll just have to be in pain, because trump was not what you say and nobody has to be grateful for things he did not do.

I'm 63 and Trump was the worst president in my lifetime. He inherited a record economy that everyone denied was happening because a black man created it it And this white man gets the credit for it. Obama inherited a crisis and turned it around. When trump had a crisis, he made the crisis worse than it had to be. So you'll just have to be in pain, because trump was not what you say and nobody has to be grateful for things he did not do.

You'll fix it by electing this guy:

1714082058673.png

Forum List

Back