A glimpse into the most critical time of human history, World War II- a brotherhood amongst Russians and Americans

Would you have sided with Germany and Ukrainian SS instead?

Ive criticized ussr leadership before….but your views can be contested. Certainly the US public did not agree with your views in ww2… if your right that makes the USA evil for allying with the ussr in ww2…but of course we were right to ally with the ussr.

Regardless of your opinion on Soviet leaders….the Soviet common man(including eastern Ukrainians) was morally upright and did not send Jews to extermination camps like the third reich did.

500,000 Soviet Jews served their military and in the highest echelons in the ussr. That serves as a critical counter to the false view the ussr was anti Jewish.

Russians and Americans worked together on Soviet airfields….also at nazi death camps as the heroes they were,

My views have the full backing of the US war dept , the US military and American public of the ww2 era. I’m proud of that I’m on the right side of history.

“The Russians were always barbaric lying scum.”

Same as saying

“The jews were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The israelis were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The americans were always barbaric lying scum”

You’re open about being a racist …appreciate the honesty.

RT.ru 🇷🇺crap

the leading expert (PhD Timothy Snyder) on this subject, speaks >

your fav. Mongol - 🇷🇺 Muscovites introduced to the world a manual FOR extermination of the Jews !

The Protocols (MOSCOW 🇷🇺ANTI- SEMITIC FAKE) also became a part of the Nazi propaganda effort to justify persecution of the Jews. In The Holocaust: The Destruction of European Jewry 1933–1945, Nora Levin states that "Hitler used the Protocols as a manual in his war to exterminate the Jews":

1714135888603.jpeg

300px-President_Franklin_D._Roosevelt-1941.jpg

Under the Lend-Lease Act signed into law by Roosevelt in the 1940s, $801 billion worth of supplies was shipped to Europe and the Soviet Union. $200 billion went to the Soviet Union, which is equivalent to the $200 billion military aid sent to Ukraine. It supplied 12% of Soviet aeroplanes and 10% of Soviet tanks, thus overwhelming the Wehrmacht.

Lend-Lease and the Soviet War Effort​

Roger Munting

Journal of Contemporary History
Vol. 19, No. 3 (Jul., 1984), pp. 495-510 (16 pages)
Published By: Sage Publications, Ltd.

Last edited:
The big difference is that regardless of leadership….the Soviet people unlike the Nazis did not participate in an ethnic genocide. I’ll agree the ussr was authoritarian but the average Russian was a morally upright person.

The American people, Hollywood , the us media all faithfully, and probably back to Soviet people. Vice versa was true the Soviet people, their media and film industry all backed and supported the Americans. Post ww2 some people throughout the world attempted to rewrite history and paint the axis as good and the Allie’s as evil.

The Soviets(including eastern Ukrainians)saved Jews from extermination. The SS including Ukraine SS took part in the attempted extermination of all Jews.

There is a crystal clear moral difference between Soviet soldiers compared to German soldiers of ww2 . I understand some Germans opposed hitler but a lot of them believed in nazi ideology.
The Russians killed millions of their own citizens and Stalin could not have done it alone. Hard to overlook that little tidbit of history.

Would you have sided with Germany and Ukrainian SS instead?

Ive criticized ussr leadership before….but your views can be contested. Certainly the US public did not agree with your views in ww2… if your right that makes the USA evil for allying with the ussr in ww2…but of course we were right to ally with the ussr.

Regardless of your opinion on Soviet leaders….the Soviet common man(including eastern Ukrainians) was morally upright and did not send Jews to extermination camps like the third reich did.

500,000 Soviet Jews served their military and in the highest echelons in the ussr. That serves as a critical counter to the false view the ussr was anti Jewish.

Russians and Americans worked together on Soviet airfields….also at nazi death camps as the heroes they were,

My views have the full backing of the US war dept , the US military and American public of the ww2 era. I’m proud of that I’m on the right side of history.

“The Russians were always barbaric lying scum.”

Same as saying

“The jews were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The israelis were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The americans were always barbaric lying scum”

You’re open about being a racist …appreciate the honesty.

not entirely true---The Russian government and the Russian Orthodox church
supported anti-semitism and still does. It was actually illegal to teach Hebrew in Russia (might still be illegal---I don't know but it was when I was a young and I am not dead yet) There are Russians in the USA---talk to them

Under the Lend-Lease Act signed into law by Roosevelt in the 1940s, $801 billion worth of supplies was shipped to Europe and the Soviet Union. $200 billion went to the Soviet Union, which is equivalent to the $200 billion military aid sent to Ukraine. It supplied 12% of Soviet aeroplanes and 10% of Soviet tanks, thus overwhelming the Wehrmacht.

Roger Munting

in the time you guys (our commies , Useful idiots, Moscow spies ) :

daily life of ussr in 40s

Roger Munting

Democrats lied to the American public about FDR's health when they ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term. Stalin knew he was dying and demanded that he take the arduous journey to Yalta to the conference in Feb. 1945. A photo of the "big three" shows FDR with a blank stunned look on his face and Stalin with a smirk. FDR was dead a month later.

Forum List

Back