The Hunter Biden Hack

It's not just gossip. Let that sink in. It's corruption of the highest order. The sick perverted drug videos with young girls are messed up...let's all agree on that. But the evidence that leads directly to criminal activity should not be dismissed...hopefully we can all agree on that as well.

How does that change what is right?

That just means we need to elect someone to the high office that will prosecute those in Law Enforcement who won't go after wrongdoers in D.C.
The people with the power to prosecute are appointed, not elected. They're not going to prosecute themselves.

Maxwell's client list needs to be made public. Now.

The people with the power to prosecute are appointed, not elected. They're not going to prosecute themselves.

Maxwell's client list needs to be made public. Now.
Again, we elect a man/women who will appoint a USAG who will agree to go after these people.

Everyone who's committed crimes needs to be punished. No caveats.

You can't say that. You don't want Democrats prosecuted.

We are not the same.
So you want Gaetz prosecuted?

Good on ya

It's not just gossip. Let that sink in. It's corruption of the highest order. The sick perverted drug videos with young girls are messed up...let's all agree on that. But the evidence that leads directly to criminal activity should not be dismissed...hopefully we can all agree on that as well.
How is that relevant in this case?

Smoking crack isn't a crime.

Hacking, stealing, and releasing someone's private information is, though.

So,go on about the criminal activity of the hackers and what we should do about it.

Hunter Biden may very well be the most powerful person on the planet. All he has to do is sit in front of a camera and tell a story about family incest or pedophilia. Truthful, or not, Joe Biden would be destroyed. The leader of the free world... would be destroyed.. Period. Unsettling? Just imagine being Jill Biden or Pedo Peter every time the public gets a glimpse of Hunters "social media".

Last edited:
I agree.

Not because I think he is deserving of respect or even privacy. He is, after all; a member of the family of the President.

However, I'm reminded of the saying, "If we allow bad behavior, we just get more of it!"

This is true of H. Biden or anyone else. When we allow this kind of information to be made public, we open up that abuse for everyone.

It is one thing to report this kind of behavior to Federal Authorities, quite another to put it in the public square.

He's over 21 yrs. old childhood is no the issue here.

Again, we elect a man/women who will appoint a USAG who will agree to go after these people.
Make the list public. Then we can make sure the guilty are investigated. Otherwise, they could just say, "There wasn't ever a list."

Hopefully Maxwell has a way of releasing the list upon her upcoming "suicide".

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.
if you believe this part, then i would have to assume you also believe all the ways he and his father have been abusing their position.

or do overlook what they've done to the country for the sake of his privacy?

I've been thinking about this over the weekend and I'm very disturbed by the reports of 4Chan et al hacking into Hunter Biden's personal online data and leaking it out on the Internet. It's one thing if you're exposing major corruption, but this guy's personal demons are being put on display essentially for anyone in the world to get a look at. Regardless of what I or anyone thinks of him (and I have a VERY low opinion of this man) this is a serious violation of his privacy. I wouldn't want that happening to me and I imagine anyone else would feel the same. For whatever reason, it's clear this guy is a very damaged human being and may very well be a flat-out piece of crap, but this is just wrong. If people want to expose proof of government corruption in which he's partaken, fine, but leave it at that. Every one of us have said or done things in private at points in our life, that if there was a recording of it made public, would severely embarrass us and possibly have very negative ramifications personally and professionally. In extreme cases that kind of thing could drive someone to suicide, particularly someone who is already emotional unstable. Being the family member of a powerful political figure doesn't make it okay. I came across another video someone posted on Twitter yesterday and I was about to watch it and then stopped myself because I felt like that would just make me part of the problem. We need to be better than this as a people.

Yeah.....he was a victim of his father....as is his sister....

I would be happy with just the corruption, the ties to every foreign country using joe biden's public offices.......hunter needs help......he is never going to get it.....

Forum List

Back