Testifying in fraud case, Trump clashes with judge and draws reprimands

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Must buy some more popcorn~ Pretty much vintage Trump..whining, bragging, complaining, lying and attacking--Judge bought none of it, but, of course, Trump wasn't playing to the courtroom, he was playing to his base..and they ate it up.

Testifying in a $250 million civil trial where he and his business are accused of a years-long fraud, Trump defended his company, lashed out at the case and his inquisitors, and clashed with the judge.
“This is not a political rally,” New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron said, urging one of Trump’s attorneys to control him. “This is a courtroom.”
Testifying for hours Monday, he delivered often extended, meandering remarks, praising his business acumen and slamming the judge.
“He ruled against me without knowing anything about me. He ruled against me and said I was a fraud before he knew anything about me,” Trump testified, raising his voice. “The fraud is on the court, not on me.”
Trump’s appearance on the witness stand also included numerous rebukes from Engoron, beginning within 10 minutes of the start of his testimony. Trump quickly began complaining about the Democratic law enforcement officials who have investigated him.

Engoron told Trump to refrain from making extraneous comments and “just answer the questions, no speeches.” Trump grumbled at one point that Engoron was “ruling against me, because he always rules against me.”

Last edited:
That judge should have recused himself. He donates to leftist causes. His view on this case is purely political with no concern for actual law. He thinks he is a real estate appraiser which he is NOT and he looks demonic on top of it and acts like an ass.

Must buy some more popcorn~ Pretty much vintage Trump..whining, bragging, complaining, lying and attacking--Judge bought none of it, but, of course, rump wasn't playing to the courtroom, he was playing to his base..and they ate it up.
This is not a jury trial, so Trump's poorly educated MAGA cult followers will not help him; Trump's fate is int he hands of the judge. Trump is going to learn that is is a bad practice to anger someone who has power over him.

This is not a jury trial, so Trump's poorly educated MAGA cult followers will not help him; Trump's fate is int he hands of the judge. Trump is going to learn that is is a bad practice to anger someone who has power over him.
Trump does know what a political court looks like, he's not as stupid as some on the left. :eusa_whistle:

Must buy some more popcorn~ Pretty much vintage Trump..whining, bragging, complaining, lying and attacking--Judge bought none of it, but, of course, rump wasn't playing to the courtroom, he was playing to his base..and they ate it up.

Testifying in a $250 million civil trial where he and his business are accused of a years-long fraud, Trump defended his company, lashed out at the case and his inquisitors, and clashed with the judge.
“This is not a political rally,” New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron said, urging one of Trump’s attorneys to control him. “This is a courtroom.”
Testifying for hours Monday, he delivered often extended, meandering remarks, praising his business acumen and slamming the judge.
“He ruled against me without knowing anything about me. He ruled against me and said I was a fraud before he knew anything about me,” Trump testified, raising his voice. “The fraud is on the court, not on me.”
Trump’s appearance on the witness stand also included numerous rebukes from Engoron, beginning within 10 minutes of the start of his testimony. Trump quickly began complaining about the Democratic law enforcement officials who have investigated him.

Engoron told Trump to refrain from making extraneous comments and “just answer the questions, no speeches.” Trump grumbled at one point that Engoron was “ruling against me, because he always rules against me.”
Trump is 100% correct. This trial is a travesty and the judge should be removed.

Trump is not as stupid as he looks, but no one would mistake him for a learned man.
Trump doesn't look stupid....But this guy does...

1699318897284.jpeg

The evidence that Trump greatly over estimated the value of his property is rather compelling.
So what? Even if he did that isn't against the law. Trump also told the bank to get their own value estimate. You seem pretty ignorant.

Forum List

Back