NY AG says she may seize Trump's buildings if he can't pay his $354M civil fraud fine

Doubting charlatans and liars always makes one smart...Which, in turn, makes you stoopit as well.
Zappa had a saying “ask yourself if this guy is getting paid to tell me this” and 100% of the AGWCult “scientists” are paid spokespersons for the CCP

Doubting charlatans and liars always makes one smart...Which, in turn, makes you stoopit as well.
Go ahead. Tell us that every science institute in the world are charlatans and liars, you know THE SAME ONES that keep your aircraft flying, provide cancer treatments….etc.
Oh, then brag that you might have a degree from one. That’s really hilarious. You dumbos are the most ridiculous bozos. Don’t forget ALL countries and all the MAJOR corporations too. Say something smart, you haven’t yet.

Zappa had a saying “ask yourself if this guy is getting paid to tell me this” and 100% of the AGWCult “scientists” are paid spokespersons for the CCP
Ok dufus, who is paying India ? China ? Russia ? Who is paying Johns Hopkins to lie.
Oh dumbo…CCP ? Now they’ve been doing this for 30;years. Did you ever pass the third grade.

CCP, is that the community college of Philadelphia ? Didn’t know they had that much grant money.,

Go ahead then. Name a climate science institute and give us proof they fraud the gov. by lying about climate change. I’ll start you off..
Climate Change Science Institute (CCSI) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory

We have thousands more. Let’s take them one by one.

Forum List

Back