Testifying in fraud case, Trump clashes with judge and draws reprimands

NY justice is making an ass out of itself. But will anything happen to fix this? I doubt it. Short of cleaning house, NYC will continue to be a cesspool of justice.

Must buy some more popcorn~ Pretty much vintage Trump..whining, bragging, complaining, lying and attacking--Judge bought none of it, but, of course, rump wasn't playing to the courtroom, he was playing to his base..and they ate it up.

Testifying in a $250 million civil trial where he and his business are accused of a years-long fraud, Trump defended his company, lashed out at the case and his inquisitors, and clashed with the judge.
“This is not a political rally,” New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron said, urging one of Trump’s attorneys to control him. “This is a courtroom.”
Testifying for hours Monday, he delivered often extended, meandering remarks, praising his business acumen and slamming the judge.
“He ruled against me without knowing anything about me. He ruled against me and said I was a fraud before he knew anything about me,” Trump testified, raising his voice. “The fraud is on the court, not on me.”
Trump’s appearance on the witness stand also included numerous rebukes from Engoron, beginning within 10 minutes of the start of his testimony. Trump quickly began complaining about the Democratic law enforcement officials who have investigated him.

Engoron told Trump to refrain from making extraneous comments and “just answer the questions, no speeches.” Trump grumbled at one point that Engoron was “ruling against me, because he always rules against me.”
A fraud case with no victim? A fraud case the like of which has never been brought anywhere else in the country? This judge is a disgrace and this DA is an even bigger disgrace! At a time when crime is running rampant in New York...these two partisan idiots think that they need to prosecute someone who's politics infuriate them! Trump is railing against this trial because this trial is a farce!

That judge should have recused himself. He donates to leftist causes. His view on this case is purely political with no concern for actual law. He thinks he is a real estate appraiser which he is NOT and he looks demonic on top of it and acts like an ass.
If he was a Republican who had a history of donating to Romney in 2012, McCain in 2008, and Bush in 2004 and 2000 you would be saying he should recuse himself because he's a RINO.

The only that that will make you dipshits happy is a Trumptard judge who throws out the case, regardless of evidence.

The judge has shown his bias already. I see the Appeals process begin after this trial because of this.
There is no blind justice here.
There is no bias, other than a bias against turning his courtroom into a circus, which he will not allow.

Cry harder, wingnut.

The judge has shown his bias already. I see the Appeals process begin after this trial because of this.
There is no blind justice here.
It is difficult not to be biased against someone vulgar and obnoxious as Donald Trump.

If he was a Republican who had a history of donating to Romney in 2012, McCain in 2008, and Bush in 2004 and 2000 you would be saying he should recuse himself because he's a RINO.

The only that that will make you dipshits happy is a Trumptard judge who throws out the case, regardless of evidence.
There is no evidence. No one was hurt. no bank complained. EVERYONE who wants a loan for building values their property as best they can. The thing is..the banks got their money and a profit. This is purely political and stupid. I hope these two..engeron and james and any others end up like mike nifong. They only people complaining are the ones scared to death he will win 2024. They cannot have him messing with their money/power scam.

They need to be prosecuted for criminal misuse of the judicial system.

Crime is spiking in NYC, but this is what their chief prosecutor is doing? :cuckoo:

Must buy some more popcorn~ Pretty much vintage Trump..whining, bragging, complaining, lying and attacking--Judge bought none of it, but, of course, Trump wasn't playing to the courtroom, he was playing to his base..and they ate it up.

Testifying in a $250 million civil trial where he and his business are accused of a years-long fraud, Trump defended his company, lashed out at the case and his inquisitors, and clashed with the judge.
“This is not a political rally,” New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron said, urging one of Trump’s attorneys to control him. “This is a courtroom.”
Testifying for hours Monday, he delivered often extended, meandering remarks, praising his business acumen and slamming the judge.
“He ruled against me without knowing anything about me. He ruled against me and said I was a fraud before he knew anything about me,” Trump testified, raising his voice. “The fraud is on the court, not on me.”
Trump’s appearance on the witness stand also included numerous rebukes from Engoron, beginning within 10 minutes of the start of his testimony. Trump quickly began complaining about the Democratic law enforcement officials who have investigated him.

Engoron told Trump to refrain from making extraneous comments and “just answer the questions, no speeches.” Trump grumbled at one point that Engoron was “ruling against me, because he always rules against me.”
It will be interesting to see what kind of prison sentence they come up with that satisfies the secret service

Educate yourself, synthia. A judge can't say what he said prior to the trial, and should have recused himself.
Idiots have to idiot, I guess.
What the judge said and the way he said it and the situation is grounds for dismissal, and dismissal of that judge.

1699330233014.png

Forum List

Back