Equinox gym bans James O’Keefe after he exposes Judge Engoron ‘creeping’ on women

Oh bullshit.
*ARTHUR! Get your scrawny meatless ass over here and explain this video to me now!

**But dear...I was discussing the Trump Trial with a constituent!

* It looks more like you were discussing your hormones to her you little worm!

** No dear....really I was

** Shut the fuck up you philandering asshole! Get in the room NOW! I'll be in with the strap!

YOu mean grifting off you kids.
Funny you mention that...................he seems quite adept at 'grifting' the media sources you hold dear to your heart.....and the LW media wonks he compromises......notice how they freakout every time he does another expose?

Funny you mention that...................he seems quite adept at 'grifting' the media sources you hold dear to your heart.....and the LW media wonks he compromises......notice how they freakout every time he does another expose?
No.
Know why?

'cause they don't, that's why.

Someone is certainly triggered.

I just realized who the so-called "reporter" on this story is: James O'Keefe. The guy who was fired from Project Veritas for being a fucking crook. Talk about a guy who SHOULD be throw out for "creeping" on people.

You fucking fools will fall for any lie as long as it trashes someone you hate.
So debunk the VIDEO you fucking fool. Another one of your heroes caught. Cry harder.

“On Thursday, journalist James O'Keefe of OMG Media announced that he has received a permanent and nationwide ban from Equinox gyms.

This came after O'Keefe released a video on Wednesday confronting New York Judge Arthur Engoron at the Equinox gym in Great Neck, Long Island. O'Keefe had received allegations that the judge "creeps" on girls every time he goes there.

Engoron is the New York judge who handed down a $354 million fine the civil fraud case brought against Donald Trump by New York Attorney General Letitia James.”

Of course that guy creeps on women at the gym.

The woman had to literally tell Engoron to get away.

Tip for men at the gym. DO NOT HIT ON GIRLS THERE, YOU FUCKING CREEPS.

Engoron should be in prison for the Trump case.

Mar a Lago worth $18m? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
O'Keefe just dealt him a mortal blow.....he's gonna be busy for a while.

Anyone notice that whenever a judge or prosecutor is involved in a case against the Orange Shitgibbon they get attacked like this?
Ever notice that these “judges” and “prosecutors” are involved in illegal and/or unethical behavior? Of course not, since your flaming TDS blinds you to reality.

Anyone notice that whenever a judge or prosecutor is involved in a case against the Orange Shitgibbon they get attacked like this?
O'Keefe doesn't work for Trump.
But yes....this is pretty common stuff in the real world of lawyers and their PI's.

Ever notice that these “judges” and “prosecutors” are involved in illegal and/or unethical behavior? Of course not, since your flaming TDS blinds you to reality.
Oddly every one that is involved in Trump’s prosecution is tainted in some weird way.

What are the odds?

Video is video ...
and images are images
1709468317251.png

But O'keefe has been caught, and dare I say CONVICTED faking videos.

Your defense of fraud is not unexpected.

I hope the gym had this so called reporter arrested for trespassing and harassment. What an asshole!

Who appointed him to be the enforcer here?
If a Trump-appointed judge was the target of a reporter who used the same means and tactics as O’Keefe to expose the Trump-appointed judge as a sexual deviant, creep, and harasser of women at a gym, would you still be more pissed at the reporter or would you be more concerned about the women?

If a Trump-appointed judge was the target of a reporter who used the same means and tactics as O’Keefe to expose the Trump-appointed judge as a sexual deviant, creep, and harasser of women at a gym, would you still be more pissed at the reporter or would you be more concerned about the women?

Anyone using the same methods and tactics of O'Keefe should be arrrested and jailed. Which has happened to O'Keefe, more than once.

The women are all adults who are very capable of telling a man to go fuck himself, or to complain to the management is someone is "creeping on them". You seem to think that the women are helpless or incapable to dealing with such behaviour on their own.

I hope the gym had this so called reporter arrested for trespassing and harassment. What an asshole!

Who appointed him to be the enforcer here?
Your so-called comment is silly. Nothing suggests O'keefe trespassed or harassed anyone.

Anyone using the same methods and tactics of O'Keefe should be arrrested and jailed. Which has happened to O'Keefe, more than once.

The women are all adults who are very capable of telling a man to go fuck himself, or to complain to the management is someone is "creeping on them". You seem to think that the women are helpless or incapable to dealing with such behaviour on their own.
You didn’t answer my question.

Forum List

Back