Trump piles fraud on top of fraud.

It was presented in the trial, and if you don't like it, so what?

With E. Jean Carroll and his case, Trump will be short a half billion dollars.
You are dodging the question.

Why do you respond to a question when you have no intention to answer it, let alone the mental ability to answer it, low IQ bitchboy?

As Trump Awaits Fraud Penalty, a Monitor’s Report Could Raise His Risk

As a New York judge weighs Donald J. Trump’s civil fraud case, new accusations of deficiencies in his company’s financial reporting could provide the judge with ammunition for a forceful ruling against the former president and his family business.

The judge, Arthur F. Engoron, will soon decide on any consequences Mr. Trump might face as a result of the New York attorney general’s accusation that he fraudulently exaggerated his net worth to obtain favorable loans. After a monthslong trial, the attorney general, Letitia James, asked for a penalty of roughly $370 million, which would come on the heels of a separate jury verdict in a defamation case requiring Mr. Trump to pay $83.3 million.

The new accusations against Mr. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, came late last week in a report from an outside monitor whom Justice Engoron assigned in late 2022 to keep an eye on the company. The monitor, Barbara Jones, a former federal judge, has overseen how the company represents its finances to lenders.

Her report highlighted several paperwork issues at a family company trying to shake a legacy of sloppiness: missing disclosures, typos, math errors and questions about a $48 million loan between Mr. Trump and one of his companies. Ms. Jones, now a law firm partner, told the judge that collectively, the issues “may reflect a lack of adequate internal controls.”

Maybe it was just routine sloppiness the Trump Org. has become accustom to for the many years it defrauded NY tax officials. Maybe it was intentional deception. Who knows? The important takeaway is Don does himself no favors by making sure these kinds of errors didn't continue.

$370M to NY. $88.3M to E. Jean. Pretty soon we'll be talking about real money.
Show-Trials Show Only the Shallow

Stalin would be proud of our judicial system.

Sexual assault wasn’t legal 30 years ago. This is not an example of ex post facto.

The defamation was not because he denied it happened, but in the way he attacked her relentlessly.

Poor child, there were statutes of limitations in place, both civil and criminal, 30 years ago. Some commie States have passed unconstitutional laws to remove those limitations, that would make them ex post facto.

Poor child, there were statutes of limitations in place, both civil and criminal, 30 years ago. Some commie States have passed unconstitutional laws to remove those limitations, that would make them ex post facto.

No, it wouldn’t. The statute of limitations has no effect on the legality of his actions at the time.

Ex post facto isn’t allowed because you can’t make something illegal only after it’s occurred. Sexual assault was never legal, so the concept doesn’t apply.

No, it wouldn’t. The statute of limitations has no effect on the legality of his actions at the time.

Ex post facto isn’t allowed because you can’t make something illegal only after it’s occurred. Sexual assault was never legal, so the concept doesn’t apply.

It's also covers extending liability beyond what the laws at the time covered.

From your link:

In deciding whether or not a law is penal, this Court has generally based its determination upon the purpose of the statute. If the statute imposes a disability for the purposes of punishment—that is, to reprimand the wrongdoer, to deter others, etc., it has been considered penal.

Do you understand punitive damages fits that definition perfectly?

If one can buy Mar a Lago for $17 million, it would be among the greatest values of real estate ever.

View attachment 895606

Look at the values of the properties around MAR A LAGO.

Take note of the $53 million dollar property on the beach to the upper left.

Now note the relative size of the properties.

MAR A LAGO WORTH $17 million? KMA.

Seems fucking retarded when you look at the values and the relative sizes of the surrounding properties.

THIS IS A WITCH HUNT. YOU ALL KNOW IT.

This is utter bullshit. Even the bank said it was bullshit and they will continue to do business with Trump.

I will buy any posters home for the tax assessed value determined by the county appraiser.

Send me your property tax invoice and I will pay you the value from that document.

DM ME. LETS DO BUSINESS!

See, you are all full of shit that MARALAGO IS WORTH $17M.

You sick disgusting cult fucks are brainwashed. You have TDS.

I don't think we know whether Judge Engoron was at all persuaded by the damning monitor's report about the Trump Org.'s deficient record keeping. Nor does it matter. He had plenty of evidence supplied by AG James before the monitor issued the report.

And neither are likely to survive an appeal.

During the town hall, Trump also addressed the death of Alexei Navalny, comparing the Russian opposition leader's death to his own legal woes and criminal indictments.

“It’s a horrible thing," he said. "But it’s happening in our country too. We are turning into a communist country in many ways. And if you look at it, I’m the leading candidate. I got indicted — I never heard of being indicted.”

Trump also suggested Navalny would have been better off had he done his political advocacy from outside the danger of Russia.

“He was a very brave guy because he went back, he could have stayed away, and frankly, probably would have been a lot better off staying away and talking from outside of the country as opposed to having to go back in because people thought that could happen and it did happen,” Trump said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Navalny, a fierce critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, died suddenly Friday in prison, the country's prison service said. President Joe Biden blamed Putin for Navalny's death and said Tuesday that the U.S. would impose additional sanctions on Russia in response.

During the town hall, Trump also addressed the death of Alexei Navalny, comparing the Russian opposition leader's death to his own legal woes and criminal indictments.

“It’s a horrible thing," he said. "But it’s happening in our country too. We are turning into a communist country in many ways. And if you look at it, I’m the leading candidate. I got indicted — I never heard of being indicted.”

Trump also suggested Navalny would have been better off had he done his political advocacy from outside the danger of Russia.

“He was a very brave guy because he went back, he could have stayed away, and frankly, probably would have been a lot better off staying away and talking from outside of the country as opposed to having to go back in because people thought that could happen and it did happen,” Trump said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Navalny, a fierce critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, died suddenly Friday in prison, the country's prison service said. President Joe Biden blamed Putin for Navalny's death and said Tuesday that the U.S. would impose additional sanctions on Russia in response.

Do you have anything remotely related to what you quoted?

Trump belongs in prison for the rest of his sorry life. The fact that anyone would consider voting for him is a sign of great downfall of our society and that makes me sad.

Pretty soon we'll be talking about appeals for these retarded jury awards. Just further proof how completely FUCKED our so-called "justice system" has become under Democrat Rule.
Oh, you Humpers used to argue for jury judgements of Trump by his peers. Now, according to you it seems, his peers aren’t qualified and some how….it’s the “ deep state”, hilarious.
So the justice system came under democratic rule when Trump appointed all those justices ? Amazingly negligent of Trump.

Last edited:
Trump belongs in prison for the rest of his sorry life. The fact that anyone would consider voting for him is a sign of great downfall of our society and that makes me sad.
Unfortunately he won’t live long enough to spend the length of time in jail he deserves.

As Trump Awaits Fraud Penalty, a Monitor’s Report Could Raise His Risk

As a New York judge weighs Donald J. Trump’s civil fraud case, new accusations of deficiencies in his company’s financial reporting could provide the judge with ammunition for a forceful ruling against the former president and his family business.

The judge, Arthur F. Engoron, will soon decide on any consequences Mr. Trump might face as a result of the New York attorney general’s accusation that he fraudulently exaggerated his net worth to obtain favorable loans. After a monthslong trial, the attorney general, Letitia James, asked for a penalty of roughly $370 million, which would come on the heels of a separate jury verdict in a defamation case requiring Mr. Trump to pay $83.3 million.

The new accusations against Mr. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, came late last week in a report from an outside monitor whom Justice Engoron assigned in late 2022 to keep an eye on the company. The monitor, Barbara Jones, a former federal judge, has overseen how the company represents its finances to lenders.

Her report highlighted several paperwork issues at a family company trying to shake a legacy of sloppiness: missing disclosures, typos, math errors and questions about a $48 million loan between Mr. Trump and one of his companies. Ms. Jones, now a law firm partner, told the judge that collectively, the issues “may reflect a lack of adequate internal controls.”

Maybe it was just routine sloppiness the Trump Org. has become accustom to for the many years it defrauded NY tax officials. Maybe it was intentional deception. Who knows? The important takeaway is Don does himself no favors by making sure these kinds of errors didn't continue.

$370M to NY. $88.3M to E. Jean. Pretty soon we'll be talking about real money.
Remarkable, but not surprising, dishonesty and corruption.

Show-Trials Show Only the Shallow

Stalin would be proud of our judicial system.

Former top Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby was found guilty on Tuesday on one count of mortgage fraud.

Mosby, who previously served two terms as the State’s Attorney for Baltimore, was found guilty of mortgage fraud after testifying that she made false statements on loan applications in order to buy two vacation homes in Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Lol 🤣 Trump tells you the US is turning into a communist country?

Lol 🤣 Trump tells you the US is turning into a communist country?
The fact is there is a powerful group of people headquartered in Europe and they have designs of a world government. They have pushed different styles of government over many many decades in different nations. Communism was one of them. The leadership may end up looking like that with the working class in some form of a communist/capitalist hybrid. China is doing something in that direction and has had success.

Forum List

Back