Some differences between conservatives and liberals

Liberals and conservatives are authoritarians. What THEY think is what MUST be. Then they lie and say they believe in freedom. Yep, only if it fits their version. So they are in fact hypocrites. Every last one.

If you ever wondered what side of the political fence you sit on, this is a great test:

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal, wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meats banned for everyone.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."
There are real differences between the VALUES of the Left and the Right but you didn't get any of them right. For example:
  • Conservatives are focused on justice while Liberals are focused on compassion. Both are positives and desired by both sides but they require balance and each group leans a different way as to which is a higher priority. An example would be welfare, Conservatives considers it as lazy adults stealing their money instead of finding a job while Liberals are more focused on the children in the situation and consider them victims that need assistance. Conservatives are willing to punish the innocent children in the name of justice, while Liberals are willing to reward a failed adult to help an innocent.

Conservatives are educated
Liberals are uneducated low information dumbasses
I believe studies have shown the exact opposite is true. Sorry.

You are confused Moon Bat.

How fucking educated are you to believe that increases taxes will make the nation more prosperous and than it is OK to allow millions of Illegals to come into the country and sign up for welfare or to murder children for the sake of convenience? It takes a real dumbass to believe any of the horseshit that Liberals spout, doesn't it?

Liberals are always uneducated and ignorant in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

Most of the dumbasses in this country that vote for Democrats are uneducated inner city welfare queens from the big city shitholes.

How fucking educated are you to believe that increases taxes will make the nation more prosperous and than it is OK to allow millions of Illegals to come into the country and sign up for welfare or to murder children for the sake of convenience? It takes a real dumbass to believe any of the horseshit that Liberals spout, doesn't it?

Liberals are always uneducated and ignorant in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

Most of the dumbasses in this country that vote for Democrats are uneducated inner city welfare queens from the big city shitholes.
You appear to be one of the uneducated used to confusing fact and opinion. Let me help:

You appear to be one of the uneducated used to confusing fact and opinion. Let me help:

Stupid Liberals can make up all the bullshit they want but it doesn't change the fact that the core of the Liberal voting block are uneducated welfare queens from the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Those stupid articles that you quoted forgot to mention that, didn't it?

The Democrat Party (the stupid Libtards) is a coalition of all the dumbass scum in this country:

1. Negroes that vote their race and welfare check

2. Illegals

3. Feminazis

4. Environmental Wackos

5. Anti Gun Nuts

6. Welfare Queens

7. Greedy Corrupt Union Bosses

8. Moon Bats

9. Confused college kids and their batshit crazy Marxists professors

The Democrat Party (the stupid Libtards) is a coalition of all the dumbass scum in this country:

2. Illegals

3. Feminazis

4. Environmental Wackos

5. Anti Gun Nuts

6. Welfare Queens

8. Moon Bats

More examples of why Republicans are losing

If you ever wondered what side of the political fence you sit on, this is a great test:

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
You need to stop smoking manure. That shit will kill you.

On to one item in you list.
As far as I can see, you are allowed to practice whatever religion you'd like. The difference between a liberal
and conservative is that a liberal will not care, however, a conservative will seek to force their religious beliefs on
the liberals..and everyone else..why? Because his God commands it. Therefore feels the need to force their morality
on everyone else.

I could go through the rest of the list but you get the idea.
Didn't your parents ever teach you about assumptions?
1. Who "forces" their religion on others? Its not conservatives. Think beheadings and honor killings.
You're joking, right?
2. Morality is a different topic totally, think decency, honesty, and consideration.
Jeopardy answer...."What are 3 things you don't associate with Ex President Trump?"

Seriously, who is forcing their religion on you? My family does it to me, but that's not a role of government.

Outside my family, no one brings up religion at all.

So dish, who is doing it to you that you say he's "joking" no one is forcing their religion on you? I travel all over the country on business and it doesn't happen

JoeB: You see, drug laws are stupid because if people want drugs then they will just buy them illegally

JoeB: Guns? No, if you make them illegal, no one will be able to get them. No one can carry them across our open borders. Cops will be able to kill more blacks. It's a win all around!

You're a total moron

Quite the contrary, guns need to be manufactured in factories... If the people who owned those factories were held accountable, no guns in the wrong hands.

Drugs, on the other hand, are made from things that grow in the ground- Pot, coca leaves, opium.

Here's an interesting fact, racist. They have factories outside the United States. Didn't think brown people were that clever, did you? LOL. What a dumb ass

Stupid Liberals can make up all the bullshit they want but it doesn't change the fact that the core of the Liberal voting block are uneducated welfare queens from the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Those stupid articles that you quoted forgot to mention that, didn't it?

2. Illegals

3. Feminazis

4. Environmental Wackos

5. Anti Gun Nuts

6. Welfare Queens

8. Moon Bats

I feel your frustration. It sucks when your ideology conflicts with reality.

Here's an interesting fact, racist. They have factories outside the United States. Didn't think brown people were that clever, did you? LOL. What a dumb ass

Um, yeah. They have factories outside the US. Okay, let's look at that.

Most of the world's biggest gun manufacturers are - wait for it- American.

The ones who aren't don't flood the streets of their countries with guns... They follow the sensible gun laws other countries have.

Or one more time.

1625309082292.png

You need to stop smoking manure. That shit will kill you.

On to one item in you list.
As far as I can see, you are allowed to practice whatever religion you'd like. The difference between a liberal
and conservative is that a liberal will not care, however, a conservative will seek to force their religious beliefs on
the liberals..and everyone else..why? Because his God commands it. Therefore feels the need to force their morality
on everyone else.

I could go through the rest of the list but you get the idea.
Didn't your parents ever teach you about assumptions?
1. Who "forces" their religion on others? Its not conservatives. Think beheadings and honor killings.
You're joking, right?
2. Morality is a different topic totally, think decency, honesty, and consideration.
Jeopardy answer...."What are 3 things you don't associate with Ex President Trump?"

Seriously, who is forcing their religion on you? My family does it to me, but that's not a role of government.

Outside my family, no one brings up religion at all.

So dish, who is doing it to you that you say he's "joking" no one is forcing their religion on you? I travel all over the country on business and it doesn't happen

Um, yeah. They have factories outside the US. Okay, let's look at that.

Most of the world's biggest gun manufacturers are - wait for it- American.

The ones who aren't don't flood the streets of their countries with guns... They follow the sensible gun laws other countries have.

Or one more time.

View attachment 508334

Right, that supports my point.

So you close down American gun makers, they go offshore and set up new gun factories. You being a racist didn't think brown people had factories, they do. Then they simply walk the guns back across the border you demand remain open. The same one they carry drugs across now because our government is too stupid to legalize them.

What aren't you following? You're just waiting for Democrats to tell you what to think. That and you're a racist

Bullshit.

You have said many times that you don't want the guy who carries a gun illegally to go to prison

Right. We have too many people in prison.

So we take their guns, and we don't let them have any new guns. Kind of easy when you have a gun industry you actually hold responsible for who gets guns.
So don't tell me you don't want criminals to have guns.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Bullshit.

You have said many times that you don't want the guy who carries a gun illegally to go to prison

Right. We have too many people in prison.

So we take their guns, and we don't let them have any new guns. Kind of easy when you have a gun industry you actually hold responsible for who gets guns.
So don't tell me you don't want criminals to have guns.

Joe is just pointing out that criminals will shoot people, but they won't buy an illegal gun to do it. You know like how Democrats stopped arresting people in cities and criminals stopped committing crimes to thank them. Do you really think Joe's a moron? Wow, yes, he is ...

Forum List

Back