Kamala's Abusive Environment

She defo strikes me as the sneery bullying type that would intimate & micro-manage every last thing making everyone's life a misery in work.

Seen her type many times over in the workplace. It rips out her.

'It's an abusive environment': Kamala Harris' office is rocked by claims staffers are 'treated like sh**' and that chief of staff Tina Flournoy has created a 'blame culture' - despite Biden's threat to FIRE anyone treating colleagues poorly.

What the hell were they expecting?

Kamala Harris staffers claim they are 'treated like sh**'
Sounds like a continuation of the trump administration.

Winco says trumptrumptrumptrumpfurthermoretrumptrumpican'tquittrumptrump

Winco
'It's an abusive environment': Kamala Harris' office is rocked by claims staffers are 'treated like sh**' and that chief of staff Tina Flournoy has created a 'blame culture' - despite Biden's threat to FIRE anyone treating colleagues poorly.

Sounds like a continuation of the trump administration.
Sounds like business as usual for Harris.

I remember hearing a ton of this stuff under Hillary Clinton. There were MANY staff members who remarked of how disrespectful and mean she was to her underlings.

Spoiled rich people.

Psychopath Kamala "Hillary" Harris created an abusive environment??? :eek:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

:)

'It's an abusive environment'

I'm sure the only thing Kammy has truly ever been good at is abusing herself. :smoke:

KammyGapSmall.jpg

If they don't quit then they are stupid as hell. No way would I work for someone who treated be like shit.

Wonder how she would like having no staff? No one to kiss her ass and do all those things that keep the VP position going.

Anyone who works for her stupid ass is dumber than a box of rocks.

THEN....
View attachment 507653

Kamala Harris 2020 Staffer Says She Never Saw Campaign Staff Treated 'So Poorly'​

NOW....
Nearly 2 dozen current, ex-aides to VP Harris detail ‘abusive’ office; no clear denial from team: report
'TREATED LIKE SH--'

Nearly 2 dozen current, ex-aides to VP Harris detail ‘abusive’ office; no clear denial from team: report

How you treat your staff says a lot about you.

How Harris treats her staff says SHE IS AN ABUSIVE BITCH.

Even Politico:

‘Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent​

There is dysfunction inside the VP’s office, aides and administration officials say. And it’s emanating from the top.

Forum List

Back