5% of teenagers on college campuses dictating American policy

Most have never voted in a presidential election
Many just got their drivers license 2 years ago
Half won’t want to pay for their schooling
And they are Media Darlings knocking Trump off the front page
Never have so few with so little gas in the tank gotten so much mileage

I think it's less than 5%. a small amount start a protest then outside agitators join in to swell the ranks.

Anti-fa
BLM
Other usual anarchist/communist agitators
Hamas supporters

Stop lying.

Thousands have been murdered. When is it enough for you?

Will you still support Israel if they murder 50,000 children? How about 100,000? 500,000? Give me a number when you pull your support.
Until the threat is eliminated…care to answer my question now?

It's weak leadership at these schools. They can put a stop to this whenever they want.
I'm not really sure schools have the authority to shut down free speech on their campus.

It wasn't long ago that conservative members of Congress was attacking colleges for limiting free speech.

Supporting eradication of a people is mental illness. Do you really think it’s acceptable because their Muslim neighbors refuse help? Though I doubt that’s true. Likely more CIA/Mossad propaganda you've accepted.
Prove me wrong....Every arab state that has taken in Pali refugees has turned into a hell-hole.....Just look at Lebanon.

I'm not really sure schools have the authority to shut down free speech on their campus.

It wasn't long ago that conservative members of Congress was attacking colleges for limiting free speech.

Occupying a public space to the detriment of use by others isn't speech.

Making the campus unsafe for other Students isn't speech.

Occupying a public space to the detriment of use by others isn't speech.

Making the campus unsafe for other Students isn't speech.
Public space is to be used freely by everyone. That doesn't give you the right to kick people out because you want to use it for yourself.

Public space is to be used freely by everyone. That doesn't give you the right to kick people out because you want to use it for yourself.

Used, not occupied.

It sure as hell gives the government or the property owner the right to remove either occupants going against the rules of the space if a public government controlled space, or trespassers if a private controlled space.

"Leave this area by Time X or get arrested" isn't violating someone's speech.

Used, not occupied.

It sure as hell gives the government or the property owner the right to remove either occupants going against the rules of the space if a public government controlled space, or trespassers if a private controlled space.

"Leave this area by Time X or get arrested" isn't violating someone's speech.
Since those people are engaging in speech on the public space, then kicking them out is absolutely a violation of their speech.

Since those people are engaging in speech on the public space, then kicking them out is absolutely a violation of their speech.

No, it's reacting to their illegal occupation of the space. The speech isn't the problem, the occupation is.

Just like when the idiots block limited access highways. The occupation of the space is the violation, not the speech.

Actually no. Advocating and advertising a crime like child molestation is illegal. But, you could always try and report back.
NAMBLA has been around for decades.
But you knew that didn't you.

That you'd silence the speech of those you dislike is why you are a MAGAT.

Prove me wrong....Every arab state that has taken in Pali refugees has turned into a hell-hole.....Just look at Lebanon.
So the US is a hell hole? I’m surprised you’d think that. There are plenty of Palestinians in the US you know?

In fact, if you’d bothered to do a little research, you’d know that hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were FORCED to immigrate from at least after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. This is when their land was stolen and many were murdered.

Stop believing racist pro-Israel propaganda.

So the US is a hell hole? I’m surprised you’d think that. There are plenty of Palestinians in the US you know?

In fact, if you’d bothered to do a little research, you’d know that hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were FORCED to immigrate from at least after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. This is when their land was stolen and many were murdered.

Stop believing racist pro-Israel propaganda.
While the entire United States isn't a hell hole, much of it is.

There are enough Palestinians in this country to start demanding intifada. That's what they are doing.

No, it's reacting to their illegal occupation of the space. The speech isn't the problem, the occupation is.

Just like when the idiots block limited access highways. The occupation of the space is the violation, not the speech.
Ah, so now you're claiming it's illegal to exist in a public space.

Do you support Hamas?
No. Never have, but your too dumb to understand my position.

Now tell me how many Palestinian children must die before you stop supporting Israel? Is it 50,000? Is it 100,000? Give me a number.

NAMBLA expresses an opinion that child adult sex should be legal. When a member solicits sex from a minor they go to prison.

Still advocates for current criminal acts to be not criminal publicly.

And I'm sure like most orgs of this ilk they have an underground org setup to aid people wanting to do it regardless of legality.

Forum List

Back