A President DeSantis

Trump is the popular guy because Trump has the charisma.

Trump also does not need to campaign due to his notoriety. much of what he gets free of charge in the media. And although the coverage is mostly negative in the media, as they say, any press is good press. Put that together with the growing hate for the DNC and the direction of the country and the persecution of Trump and what you have is an inescapable winner for the GOP nomination.

There is nothing DeSantis could have done to fight all this.
Trump lunacy is charisma?

If Trump was out of the picture, the Republicans would be focusing on, and spending all their time and efforts on getting DeSantis (or whoever) elected.
Imagine if the Dimocrats didn't have Trump to go after. DeSantis, would make Biden look like the old decrepit fart that he is.
If you think THIS patsy has what it takes to dethrone Dark Brandon, then knock yourself out!

ron-desantis-in-black-cowboy-boots-on-bill-maher-s-show-378x504.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

That's right, the American people were fed up being shit on and lied to by the so called 'professional' politicians.

ummmmmmm.

It was his positions.
Any one of the professional politicians in the Republican primary for the 2016 election could have co-opted his polices, and they would have defeated Candidate Trump easily.

No one would.

ummmmmmm.

It was his positions.
Any one of the professional politicians in the Republican primary for the 2016 election could have co-opted his polices, and they would have defeated Candidate Trump easily.

No one would.
They couldn’t. They were tied to the money. It’s amazing how many don’t understand how money drives our policy

I know he's not going to be the RNC nominee or the president this time around. But I want to make a few points on this issue.

IF Ron hadn't been "cancelled," what we're seeing now from DeSantis, which is pretty much the same thing we've been seeing from him, is what we'd be seeing as a president. The way he's getting things done. The way he helps to keep his party in the majority, so that he can get good things done in FL. He's on a 7 year winning streak of getting the right things done.
He's smart enough to know which levers to push. Which people to surround himself with to help get things done.
And the end result is, the wants and needs of the FL citizens are being met.
From weeding out woke prosecutors who are lax on crime & criminals. To getting those LGBT people and their agenda out of school.
Putting Americans first in his state. Helping first responders & teachers. Cutting or eliminating taxes.
And doing it all within budget.

What we're going to see with Trump, is the same thing we've been seeing since he was elected in 2016. Being at odds with his own party. And getting dog piled and constantly beaten by the democrats. Whining, crying and blaming everyone else because he can't get anything done. Tons of baggage. Lots of legal problems. And no one to help him with any of it, because of his own ego. An ego so big, that he thinks he should have total presidential immunity. Which would be as close to having a king as this country has had since before the revolutionary war.
And in the end, nothing getting done. The country deeper in debt. Increase inflation. More jobs outsourced, the border still not secure. And BRICS even closer to forming the next global reserve currency.
Oh, and his revenge fantasy blowing up in his face, because he's not smart enough to make the right decisions or pick the right people to help make those decisions.

With DeSantis, we could've had a Conservative. With Trump, all we're going to get is a left leaning Republican. Just like Mike Johnson or Mitt Romney.
Coulda... Shoulda... Woulda...

I liked him early-on as well and was, indeed, thinking of voting for him...

But I changed my mind...

Too many flipflops and waffling...not enough courage to call-out Trump... lack of vision....or inability to communicate that vision...

But more than anything else... I've reached the conclusion that he's a top-notch administrator but he's NOT a Leader of Men...

Perhaps he'll overcome some of that with the passage of time...

Last edited:

But I changed my mind...

Too many flipflops and waffling...not enough courage to call-out Trump... lack of vision....or inability to communicate that vision...

But more than anything else... I've reached the conclusion that he's a top-notch administrator, but he's NOT a Leader of Men...

He let Vivek control the stage

He was a governor that went to war with one of his state's biggest employers over their perceived political slight to him. A business that brings in millions of dollars in revenue in taxes and fees and employs thousands of Floridians. Being a voter, I wouldn't want that jackass anywhere near the Oval Office.

He failed as a candidate because he was wishy-washy and completely unlikeable.
He also would have never conceded to be Trump's VP.
You're just a far Left Democrat party loyalist so ANY Republican is evil incarnate.

But I changed my mind...

But more than anything else... I've reached the conclusion that he's a top-notch administrator but he's NOT a Leader of Men...

Was you expecting DeSantis to get down in the mud and start bashing Trump like a 10yr old? Like Trump does everyone else who's not kissing his ring?

DeSantis was "adult-like" and professional. He called out Trump on Trumps wrong doings. But in a way that respected the voters and the party.

He said what needed to be said. But so many were, and still are, caught up in all the drama that Trump brings.

He let Vivek control the stage

Because DeSantis acts like an adult. He shows respect. Talking over and berating everyone on the stage makes for a bad debate.
It was a presidential debate. If you want childish mud slinging, go to a Trump rally.

Because DeSantis acts like an adult. He shows respect. Talking over and berating everyone on the stage makes for a bad debate.
It was a presidential debate. If you want childish mud slinging, go to a Trump rally.
He had no time because he had nothing

Was you expecting DeSantis to get down in the mud and start bashing Trump like a 10yr old? Like Trump does everyone else who's not kissing his ring?

DeSantis was "adult-like" and professional. He called out Trump on Trumps wrong doings. But in a way that respected the voters and the party.

He said what needed to be said. But so many were, and still are, caught up in all the drama that Trump brings.

Stay fringe, baby.

Forum List

Back