Another day another corrupt and rotten conservative

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The crime today is using campaign funds to pay persomal debts. A bit like trump I believe.

Ive included an image of Mr Menzies who I had never heard of before today. There is a strong "nazi trying to rebuild his life in Bolivia" vibe about him.

Of course Mr Menzies is a corrupt conservative. But his downfall is totally rooted in conservative values. If he hadnt been a part of a backward ideology he would heve mot been afraid of blackmailers.

There was another one last week. William Wragg waas blackmailed into giving up dozens of MPs phone numbers. The Lancashire Police are now investigating Menzies stealing of party funds. My guess is that he might go to jail. Well dererved.

1713536007963.png

Mark Menzies MP " This will hurt you more thaa me Fraulein"

The crime today is using campaign funds to pay persomal debts. A bit like trump I believe.

Ive included an image of Mr Menzies who I had never heard of before today. There is a strong "nazi trying to rebuild his life in Bolivia" vibe about him.

Of course Mr Menzies is a corrupt conservative. But his downfall is totally rooted in conservative values. If he hadnt been a part of a backward ideology he would heve mot been afraid of blackmailers.

There was another one last week. William Wragg waas blackmailed into giving up dozens of MPs phone numbers. The Lancashire Police are now investigating Menzies stealing of party funds. My guess is that he might go to jail. Well dererved.

View attachment 934488

That's Joe Biden you're thinking of. He used campaign funds to pay his personal lawyers.

Democratic donors paid more than $1M for Biden’s legal bills for special counsel probe​

I think you need to provide some background. I can't make heads of tails of the article. The guy was [purportedly] being held hostage by some "bad people" and reached out to a party activist to get 5,000 pounds from the party account to pay them off. She declined, but someone else paid off the bad guy with personal funds and was later reimbursed by voluntary donations from other third parties. It seems bizarre, but no harm done.

Then somebody is claimed to have paid fourteen thousand pounds in medical expenses with party funds. Wait a second. I thought GB had socialized medicine. How can there be a charge of this magnitude?

Corruption is taking official action as a quid pro quo for a payment of money or other considerations. Where is the "corruption" in this story?

I'm willing to listen, but I don't see it. Party funds are private, not public funds, right?

I think you need to provide some background. I can't make heads of tails of the article. The guy was [purportedly] being held hostage by some "bad people" and reached out to a party activist to get 5,000 pounds from the party account to pay them off. She declined, but someone else paid off the bad guy with personal funds and was later reimbursed by voluntary donations from other third parties. It seems bizarre, but no harm done.

Then somebody is claimed to have paid fourteen thousand pounds in medical expenses with party funds. Wait a second. I thought GB had socialized medicine. How can there be a charge of this magnitude?

Corruption is taking official action as a quid pro quo for a payment of money or other considerations. Where is the "corruption" in this story?

I'm willing to listen, but I don't see it. Party funds are private, not public funds, right?
He paid for his treatment by taking party funds. That is illegal. Thats why the police are investigating him. A whistle blower reported it to the party but they kept quiet about it until another whistleblower reported it to the Times.
They should also be investigated for obstructing justice. That party is corrupt tp the core.

He paid for his treatment by taking party funds. That is illegal. Thats why the police are investigating him. A whistle blower reported it to the party but they kept quiet about it until another whistleblower reported it to the Times.
They should also be investigated for obstructing justice. That party is corrupt tp the core.

Democratic donors paid more than $1M for Biden’s legal bills for special counsel probe​

apnews.com

Democratic donors paid more than $1M for Biden's legal bills for special counsel probe

Democratic donors covered more than $1 million in legal fees racked up by attorneys representing President Joe Biden in a yearlong special counsel probe into his handling of classified documents.
apnews.com
apnews.com

Party funds are privately donated. If it is a campaign finance violation, it is...no big deal. He should be forced to pay income tax on the money. So what? The people who ultimately donated the money knew what it was for. Who gives a shit?

That is not corruption. Not even close.

This disfiguring Welsh virus is hopping from person to person and known as theTurdy Hopping Virus .

Usually accompanied by a nasty Whopping cough

I considered that word, but I couldn't figure out where to add it to "chubby Welsh poof" without interrupting the flow.

"Damaged chubby Welsh poof", "Chubby damaged Welsh poof", "Chubby Welsh damaged poof" and "Chubby Welsh poof, damaged" just did not appeal to me.
Damaged.

Party funds are privately donated. If it is a campaign finance violation, it is...no big deal. He should be forced to pay income tax on the money. So what? The people who ultimately donated the money knew what it was for. Who gives a shit?

That is not corruption. Not even close.
Party funds are given for party purposre not private bills you fucking corrupt clown.

View attachment 934488

Who cares about your problems in the UK?

Not only are foreigners like you not welcome here, but so are your local politics

Forum List

Back