DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

DeSantis has screwed Forida up. And he would have gotten destroyed by Biden in a debate. He couldn't make it out of the primary against Trump because he was too scared to challenge him. He would never have been abe to stand up to Biden. It's time for Republicans to find a conservative, not a right wing extremist.

Too scared? WRONG !!!!! The news simply wasn't reporting 95% of what DeSantis was saying about Trump. DeSantis called Trump out on his spending, his debt ceiling increases, his failure to secure the border and all sort of other things.

FL is doing great ATM.

What we're seeing in FL from DeSantis is what we'd be seeing as a President DeSantis. Winning & getting things done.
Just so happens, what we're seeing from Trump right now, is what we're going to be seeing from Trump for the next 5 years. Whining, complaining, drama and blaming everyone else for his woes.

I would have voted for him in the general election even though I think some of his positions are a bit extreme for me. He'd be significantly better than Biden and he's gotten proven results in Florida.
which policies do you dislike from Trump?

which policies do you dislike from Trump?

I know you didn't ask me. But this being a public forum and all............

His budget policies (if you can call it a "budget" policy.
Spending,
Debt ceiling
Not getting us out of any wars
His trade policies
His healthcare policies, (Trying to keep us on his version of a national healthcare system)
His racial policies. The Platinum Plan.. $500 Billion in reparations for blacks
His immigration policies. Never addressing WHY they come here in droves. And not being smart enough to get the wall funded without begging Pelosi for the money. If Biden has enough to pay for all these college tuitions with a GOP majority in the house, Trump, if he had 1/2 a brain, could've found a way to pay for the wall.
Bombing Syria
Repealing the Iran deal.
His Covid shot
Giving Fauci a commendation
Forcing people to not be able to see their loved ones in nursing homes
Forcing landlords to go without rent
All those covid checks to went to anyone OTHER than the citizens.

I have more. Do you need more?

Spending,
Debt ceiling
His trade policies
His healthcare policies, (Trying to keep us on his version of a national healthcare system)
His immigration policies. Never addressing WHY they come here in droves. And not being smart enough to get the wall funded without begging Pelosi for the money. If Biden has enough to pay for all these college tuitions with a GOP majority in the house, Trump, if he had 1/2 a brain, could've found a way to pay for the wall.
Bombing Syria
Repealing the Iran deal.
His Covid shot

Nope. He gives the middle finger to the libs in the culture war. That's all they really care about.

Spending,
be specific, presidents don't run the House funding. Yes, he should not have signed the debt ceiling rise.
Debt ceiling
Agree.
there were no wars, there was troop removal from Afghanistan and he was pulling troops home. Look at the disaster when Xiden pulled them all. disagree
His trade policies
You're just another victim of the media about higher prices. That's a union thing, and he was aggesively busting up the unions. Right to work states now law. Tariffs are a good thing when a country wants people working here. Too bad folks like you haven't figured out child labor issues in China and other manufacturing countries. Only implies you are for child labor.
What is it you want?
What about it? How is it reparations, nothing for free from the government.
His immigration policies. Never addressing WHY they come here in droves. And not being smart enough to get the wall
funded without begging Pelosi for the money. If Biden has enough to pay for all these college tuitions with a GOP majority in the house, Trump, if he had 1/2 a brain, could've found a way to pay for the wall.
He had Mexico paying for the wall, needed funding up front to build it. It's called credit.
Bombing Syria

The United States, along with Britain and France, bombed Syria on Friday night.

The decision to strike came one week after Syrian President Bashar al-Assad used chemical weapons against civilians outside Damascus, killing at least 42 adults and children. After that attack, President Donald Trump promised to exact a “big price” on the Assad regime.

Repealing the Iran deal.
Applauded!!!!
His Covid shot
What shot? He never made any shot.
Agreed
that was governors. You should investigate the facts.
Nope never happened, they got funding.
prove it.
bring it on!!

Forum List

Back