So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
And if I am not mistaken, weren't you assholes all complaining that President Trump was increasing the debt? Yeah, I think you morons were, so now instead of having the US foot the bill for these people who shouldn't be, let their own countries deal with it? Or are you now going to allow President Trump to increase the debt?

We can live with a little increase to help sick and dying children a lot easier than that massive tax giveaway to the rich.

i expect nothing less than those who call themselves christians. i bet mike pence is totally on board with it....
If you feel so strongly about helping perhaps you should also give some bone marrow to try and save some of the less fortunate with bad genes.
Genetic variations in a fourth gene linked to elevated leukemia risk in Hispanic children

Find out where to donate here.
Clinical Trials | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

lol.... mike pence wouldn't even look at those brownies in cages, let alone talk to them when he went down to 'inspect' the detention centers.

so much for pro life... love the fetus, hate the child & if they are brown - then they don't matter at all.

so bite me.
I'd rather deport you. Like I said put your own bone marrow up for them if you are so concerned for their health.

Don't the majority of the countries below the Texas border have socialized medicine?
Not only that our National Health Institutes gives millions upon millions to their hospitals for new treatments, studies, etc. so they can learn more about the Latino populations so we can help our own Latino children.

i expect nothing less than those who call themselves christians. i bet mike pence is totally on board with it....
If you feel so strongly about helping perhaps you should also give some bone marrow to try and save some of the less fortunate with bad genes.
Genetic variations in a fourth gene linked to elevated leukemia risk in Hispanic children

lol.... mike pence wouldn't even look at those brownies in cages, let alone talk to them when he went down to 'inspect' the detention centers.

so much for pro life... love the fetus, hate the child & if they are brown - then they don't matter at all.

so bite me.
I'd rather deport you. Like I said put your own bone marrow up for them if you are so concerned for their health.

ooOOOoo - you are such a good little basket dweller! :eusa_clap:

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
whats wrong with deporting people who legally do not belong here ?

Doesnt Cuba and Venezuela have better medical care than we do anyway ? ...how about just put em on a waiting list for Canadian or UK "free "health care

Thank God Trump is saving these children from what Democrats and some here on this forum say is America's lousy health care system!! :113:

And if I am not mistaken, weren't you assholes all complaining that President Trump was increasing the debt? Yeah, I think you morons were, so now instead of having the US foot the bill for these people who shouldn't be, let their own countries deal with it? Or are you now going to allow President Trump to increase the debt?

We can live with a little increase to help sick and dying children a lot easier than that massive tax giveaway to the rich.

Yeah, but we have places to bomb.....

so bite me.

No, YOU are a good little Anti-American Dim lemming. Putting illegals ahead of our own citizens and veterans. By your own words, you expect us to help them while you do nothing but lecture. Typical of your side.

so bite me.

No, YOU are a good little Anti-American Dim lemming. Putting illegals ahead of our own citizens and veterans. By your own words, you expect us to help them while you do nothing but lecture. Typical of your side.

i'm very much an american.

i am not a (D).

i am not pro illegal, but unlike those that call themselves christian, i am pro child, no matter what color they are. i am more pro life than those that profess to be, but who are actually only pro birth.

& i am married to a Marine who is also a (R)... he's just not one of the deplorable basket dwelling sycophants of the tribblehead in the whitehouse.

so bite me.

i am not a (D).

i am not pro illegal, but unlike those that call themselves christian, i am pro child, no matter what color they are. i am more pro life than those that profess to be, but who are actually only pro birth.

& i am married to a Marine who is also a (R)... he's just not one of the deplorable basket dwelling sycophants of the tribblehead in the whitehouse.

Nice story. Some dragons and wizards would make it more believable.

so bite me.

i am not a (D).

Nice story. Some dragons and wizards would make it more believable.

lol.... m'k.......... said it a million times on here - but it matters not whether you wanna believe it or not. why would i care? just setting the record straight & it's finished.

Maybe they’re coming here because of the republican healthcare plan “die quickly“.

Lack of empathy is a sure sign of psychopathy. Orange is a sociopath.
WHAT , is the money that TRUMP has access to HIS Money to spemd on foreigners , or what ?? Spending of USA Taxpayer money is in Trumps care and TRUMP was elected by Americans to take good cares of his Deplorables money . You though can send a personal charity check to the foreign kid that needs medical care TTumbler .

There's no cure for any form of muscular dystrophy. Nor is there any cure for cystic fibrosis.

There are trials in various locations in South America where the parents with Leukemia may want to try and find help. You may want to donate some of your own bone marrow to the cause.

International Resources | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

So let ‘em die quick instead of prolonging their lives?
Why, you guys wont even allow babies of US citizens to have a chance at life, but now you show how much of a traitor you are, by wanting other countries to come before ours. This is why US citizens hate you liberals with a passion. You want to take care of those children go down and live in their country. Asswipe.

Lack of empathy is a sure sign of psychopathy. Orange is a sociopath.
This is who the entire Republican Party are. Trump is just exposing it. He’s not the cause of it.

Maybe they’re coming here because of the republican healthcare plan “die quickly“.

dean, the cleaners caller.

your dinner jacket has been cleaned and pressed, it's ready for pickup

Trump isn’t the first Republican to use sick children to score political points. Putin’s Mitch started doing it a long time ago
5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

...And if I am not mistaken, weren't you assholes all complaining that President Trump was increasing the debt?...
You are correct.

Trump was (and is, indeed) being criticized for running-up the national debt.

However...

Have you no scrap of human decency left to you, with respect to terminally ill children?

And, in the likely event that the answer to the above question is "No", then...

Are you really-and-truly sooooo Optics-Blind that you can delude yourself that this will not send real Republicans running for cover?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy... this looks awful... even to folks like me who are hard-noses about Illegal Aliens.

Get a grip and just once.... just phukking once... break out of your Trumpian Thralldom and denounce this sort of thing.

For all I care, you can send Illegal Beaners back across the Rio Grande by catapult or trebuchet...

But to send back little kids with cancer and lukemia and cystic fibrosis... that's right up there with War Crimes, on the Morality Chart.

For your sake... and your country's... for once in the past couple of years, recognize The Creature and his minions for the evil they're doing.

Forum List

Back