2017 more pedestrians kill by a vehicle than killed with a rifle

What about bambi?

144705_1.jpg

That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

well the same reason that cigarettes are not banned and smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the US
so should cigarettes should be band?

Well I believe they should but it will never happen. The same way riffles will never be banned.

Still there probably are a lot more cars than rifles and they do get more use than rifles and u would expect that the death toll would be higher

vehicles get people to work and take them disney land so it is heavily regulated but the sheer number makes it certain that accidents will happen and even vehicle homicide is an issue

and the number one answer on the board

Natural causes such as old age is the leading cause of death

Last edited:
That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

well the same reason that cigarettes are not banned and smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the US

Well I believe they should but it will never happen. The same way riffles will never be banned.

Still there probably are a lot more cars than rifles and they do get more use than rifles and u would expect that the death toll would be higher

Still the number one answer on the board Death from natural causes

All you can do is control things that are controllable

vehicles get people to work and take them disney land so it is heavily regulated but the sheer number makes it certain t

old age is the leading cause of death
not talking about vehicle on vehicle deaths I'm talking about Pedestrians killed by vehicles

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

vehicles get people to work and take them disney land so it is heavily regulated but the sheer number makes it certain t

not talking about vehicle on vehicle deaths I'm talking about Pedestrians killed by vehicles

why would u exclude vehicle on vehicle death unless ur point is intentional death with a use of a gun

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

why would u exclude vehicle on vehicle death unless ur point is intentional death with a use of a gun
Because they were separate and not included

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

okay I see your talking about homicidal death

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

okay I see your talking about homicidal death
It doesn't specify but many are that.

People interact with cars more often than guns. This is a bad argument.

More people die from gunshots than the measles, does that mean we should get rid of vaccinations?

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Rightwing sophistry is as idiotic as it is ridiculous.
Where is the fail? cars killing pedestrians are thousands times more than rifles.

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
So, that's 5,977 vehicular homicides? Murder with a car?

And, that's not including a vehicular homicide caused by DWI, correct?

People interact with cars more often than guns. This is a bad argument.

More people die from gunshots than the measles, does that mean we should get rid of vaccinations?
I interact with my gun every day.by carrying it.

Nothing to do with my post, but thanks.
You said people interact with their cars daily likewise I interact with my firearm daily. It's the same exact thing
I said more people. Please stop being stupid.

Forum List

Back