So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is already well known that it is Trump administration policy to abuse detained children through horrific treatment in detention centers, but even sick kids can’t escape the cruelty of Donald Trump.
I stopped reading the OP's link after seeing this lie passed of as truth.
You don't think detaining children, away from their parents, without soap or toothbrushes, isn't horrific treatment? Kids packed in so tightly they had to sleep in shifts on a floor?
If they have room to sleep on the floor they aren't packed in that tightly.

Upon reconsideration the deportations should take place as scheduled.

It is already well known that it is Trump administration policy to abuse detained children through horrific treatment in detention centers, but even sick kids can’t escape the cruelty of Donald Trump.
You don't think detaining children, away from their parents, without soap or toothbrushes, isn't horrific treatment? Kids packed in so tightly they had to sleep in shifts on a floor?

I think it is terrible. The only thing more terrible is Democrats inviting more to come here; helping them get into the country; fighting Trump's attempts to keep them out. That's what's terrible.

That's awful!
We need to send these poor kids to their home country, quickly!

I think a 48 hour turnaround would be the humane thing to do.
How about we process their asylum claims first.

why are they being detained? Can you answer?

That's awful!

Why, we can send them back to their home.

Guess you haven't heard about the young woman who came here from Guatemala, who was invited by doctors to come here and participate in helping them develop a treatment for a really rare disease. She was invited because they didn't have a big enough test group to start with. With her help, a successful treatment was developed. Now? Trump wants to send her back to Guatemala and not renew her medical permission visa. If she is sent back to Guatemala, that is a certain death sentence for her, because she requires daily treatment and without it will die in a short amount of time.
They. Don't. Care. (just like they don't care about people being shot up)

Guess you haven't heard about the young woman who came here from Guatemala, who was invited by doctors to come here and participate in helping them develop a treatment for a really rare disease. She was invited because they didn't have a big enough test group to start with. With her help, a successful treatment was developed. Now? Trump wants to send her back to Guatemala and not renew her medical permission visa. If she is sent back to Guatemala, that is a certain death sentence for her, because she requires daily treatment and without it will die in a short amount of time.
They. Don't. Care. (just like they don't care about people being shot up)
who doesn't care about what exactly?

That's awful!

hey, why don't you want to help the children in Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit?

over the weekend, 43 shot and eight dead in Chicago, and you're worried about someone being detained from their parents who committed a crime. you're a sad fk for sure.

That's awful!

Sure. No reason their fake asylum claims should take more than 48 hours to reject.

That's awful!

Sure. No reason their fake asylum claims should take more than 48 hours to reject.

Sure there is. The leftist lawyers cross into Mexico to teach them how to lie on their application. It takes our agencies longer to weed them out thanks to those criminals helping them.

That's awful!

Sure there is. The leftist lawyers cross into Mexico to teach them how to lie on their application. It takes our agencies longer to weed them out thanks to those criminals helping them.

Easy, stop taking their phony stories at face value.

Forum List

Back