Call denying sick children life-saving care what it is.......murder.

hahahhahahahahahhahah
you make it seem like this = BULLSHIT --as usual
00664.jpg

The Marin family is dealing with severe autism, and now, the threat of deportation

In mid-August, with no public notice, U.S. Customs and Immigration Services (USCIS) ended what’s called medical deferred action, a small, humanitarian program that the government has run for decades. It allows undocumented families to live and work in the U.S. while fighting serious or life-threatening illnesses including cancer, leukemia, and cystic fibrosis.

——-
That’s what we need to see. ICE agents going into hospitals and ripping children out of their beds and sending them back to their countries to die.
So much for all that compassionate conservatism and we are good Christians.

And Republicans thought putting babies in cages was embarrassing? Wait until we start hearing stories about them actually killing children on purpose.

Talk about bad press.

EEX1TdmXkAA3PtO

They're Guatemalans. Shouldn't Guatemala take care of them?

What about Canadians? Oh wait, they're white, never mind.

I see when all else fails, and you often do, you resort to race.

Are we paying for Canadians' health care? I'd bet not.

The Marin family is dealing with severe autism, and now, the threat of deportation

In mid-August, with no public notice, U.S. Customs and Immigration Services (USCIS) ended what’s called medical deferred action, a small, humanitarian program that the government has run for decades. It allows undocumented families to live and work in the U.S. while fighting serious or life-threatening illnesses including cancer, leukemia, and cystic fibrosis.

——-
That’s what we need to see. ICE agents going into hospitals and ripping children out of their beds and sending them back to their countries to die.

And Republicans thought putting babies in cages was embarrassing? Wait until we start hearing stories about them actually killing children on purpose.

Talk about bad press.

EEX1TdmXkAA3PtO

What does Canada have to do with killing sick children? That makes no sense.

——-

Talk about bad press.

EEX1TdmXkAA3PtO

What does Canada have to do with killing sick children? That makes no sense.

No, dumbass, it is you who make no sense!

——-

Talk about bad press.

EEX1TdmXkAA3PtO

Canadians have universal healthcare, don’t they? I thought I read they do.
In fact, because there’s a border between many Canadians and American cities, the only reason they even come to American hospitals or doctors is because in their country a doctor or hospital might just be too far away. Then they are reimbursed.

Before Trump, how many immigrant children died at the border? Since Trump how many immigrant children have died at the border? Answer those two questions and you’ll have a pretty good idea about what Republicans think of children.

Before Trump, how many immigrant children died at the border? Since Trump how many immigrant children have died at the border? Answer those two questions and you’ll have a pretty good idea about what Republicans think of children.

According to CBP, under the Obama administration, in 2014 there were a total of 313 deaths at the southwest border, 251 in 2015 and 329 in 2016. Under the Trump administration, there were 294 in 2017. While the numbers for both administrations are high, it's important to note that not all these deaths happened in CBP custody.

Trump visit prompts passionate words from both political parties

——-

Talk about bad press.

Only bad press to the Liberals and Progressives. Conservatism is not and never has been Compassionate. Conservatism is based on only two ideas... Right and Wrong. If you’re not here legally, then it is Wrong for you to be here at all, no matter what the circumstances are.

Forums > Community > General Discussion >
Call denying sick children life-saving care what it is.......murder.

How about killing full term children as they are being delivered? What do you call that?
A lie.

That's not what the Democratic clown car is saying!
Correct. That is not what they saying. Hence my statement that it is a lie.

It is not a lie. The Democrat clown car is saying that killing full term children as they are being delivered is AOK!

The democrat majority in congress apparently think they were elected to undo the last presidential election and nothing more. They haven't done a thing except whine and vote down a bill that would give token medical assistance to babies who survived attempted abortion.

Forum List

Back