Trump wants to get rid of the US asylum program

He has my full support on this. Most of them arent really seeking asylum anyways. They just want us to give them free shit. Thats why they cross through multiple jurisdictions and even countries.
I saw one caravan last year that went right through a town in mexico that had a lower crime rate than san diego where they were seeking asylum!!!
Fuck em and fuck all illegals.

I don't support doing away with it completely, but I do think it needs more scrutiny for the reasons you point out. Many of these migrants could have gotten asylum in Mexico, but some insisted on pushing through all the way here for our welfare state. Others, of course, may also have family or friends here who can assist them if they get in, which can also explain why they didn't stay in Mexico.

The problem is that the refugees and asylum seekers from the Shithole countries really aren't "refugees" at all. They are just people coming here for economic reasons- they think they can make a lot more scratch in America from SNAP, EBT, Food Stamps, you name it that they could living and working in El Salvador or wherever.

The problem is that we have enough Americans already who are public charges. Further, if an El Salvadorite man were to work in this country, he's unskilled. America has enough people already to do unskilled labor
The problem is too many unskilled laborers who are US citizens will not take the unskilled jobs. They don't pay enough. We call these people Trump supporters. Trump promised these people, he will bring back high paying jobs for those who do not have skills in demand in the 21st century.

Negroes are “Trump supporters”?
Face it, we’ll never get them away from that sack of weed and off the couch.
It is hard for me to believe there are people who actually think the way you do. You cannot be serious about such a small minded, bigoted, disgusting statement.
If you are serious, you are an example of the worst type of human being. A damaged human.

That truth and those facts always get in your way don't they? What an inconvenience for you huh?

If Trump's request was in effect in the 1930's into the 1940's, many more Jews would have died because they would not have been given asylum in the US.

That is an inflammatory claim with no rational basis. Asylum seekers had to first travel to the US before they could request asylum. Are you suggesting that if the US denied their requests these people would have simply packed up and gone back to Germany, voluntarily lining up for the gas chambers?

Forum List

Back