So how do snowflakes / justify / defend Comey leaking classified info?

Patriotic heroism. Once upon a time a President was held accountable if he commited high crimes and treason.
Once upon a time a traitor who leaked classified was sent to prison, not defended by partisan snowflakes....
Comey's own notes from a one on one meeting is not classified material, dope.

He's testified to those notes publicly as well.

"Days after the president suggested he has secret recordings of Oval Office conversations with former FBI Director James Comey, the former FBI director said under oath that he woke up in the middle of the night and decided to orchestrate a leak about his memos on meetings with the president.

"I asked a friend of mine to share the content of a memo with the reporter, I didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel," Comey said."

During a CNN interview Comey stated it was ok to put FBI agents in / near pitical campaigns to monitor / spy on candidates....

I guess Comey, and snowflakes will try to argue the FBI Director leaking classified information is also justifiable / legal / ok...?!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3wEUcTS3heliaYcqvRSV1P&cshid=1557534230944
Patriotic heroism. Once upon a time a President was held accountable if he commited high crimes and treason.
Firing the director of the FBI is neither a high crime or treason you moron.

Obstruction is.

We're all laughing at you and your dopey narratives.
What narrative, snowflake?

One article shows Comey admitting to leaking. The 2nd is an article showing his notes contained more classified than originally thought.

The only thing worthy of laughing at is your continual psychotic denial of reality and fact...

Then again, that answers my question of how you snowflakes can continue to attempt to defend the admitted classified leaker...

Comey's own notes from a one on one meeting is not classified material.
Again, despite your own biased Trump-hating psychotic personal opinion, the articles / evidence shows the information leaked by Comey were / are classified.

You continue to deny reality / facts and make up your own to fit your partisan hatred and lies...

"Days after the president suggested he has secret recordings of Oval Office conversations with former FBI Director James Comey, the former FBI director said under oath that he woke up in the middle of the night and decided to orchestrate a leak about his memos on meetings with the president.

"I asked a friend of mine to share the content of a memo with the reporter, I didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel," Comey said."

During a CNN interview Comey stated it was ok to put FBI agents in / near pitical campaigns to monitor / spy on candidates....

I guess Comey, and snowflakes will try to argue the FBI Director leaking classified information is also justifiable / legal / ok...?!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3wEUcTS3heliaYcqvRSV1P&cshid=1557534230944
Firing the director of the FBI is neither a high crime or treason you moron.

Obstruction is.
Good thing there was none, then...

...unless you can post a link to show where Comey's team indicted or convicted anyone for Obstruction....WHICH YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED, you psycho.

So how do snowflakes / justify / defend Comey leaking classified info?.

the same way Trump justifies blocking every move of the investigation

:321:

So how do snowflakes / justify / defend Comey leaking classified info?.

the same way Trump justifies blocking every move of the investigation

:321:

Trump did not block one part of the investigation, liar. Multiple investigations were conducted - zero evidence of any crime of collusion, zero indictment of any crime of collusion, zero conviction of ANYONE for collusion, zero indictment for obstruction, zero convictions for obstruction...Mueller FAILED to prove guilt, and overwhelming evidence and testimony exposing Democrat crimes...

Your desperate, pathetic clinging to fantasy while ignoring reality / fact persist.

Get help.

so still no rational way to explain snowflakes defending democrat crimes...

Forum List

Back