So how do snowflakes / justify / defend Comey leaking classified info?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Days after the president suggested he has secret recordings of Oval Office conversations with former FBI Director James Comey, the former FBI director said under oath that he woke up in the middle of the night and decided to orchestrate a leak about his memos on meetings with the president.

"I asked a friend of mine to share the content of a memo with the reporter, I didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel," Comey said."

During a CNN interview Comey stated it was ok to put FBI agents in / near pitical campaigns to monitor / spy on candidates....

I guess Comey, and snowflakes will try to argue the FBI Director leaking classified information is also justifiable / legal / ok...?!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3wEUcTS3heliaYcqvRSV1P&cshid=1557534230944

Lakota laughs because he can't seriously / legitimately defend / justify Comey's admitted crime

The silence is priceless.....

"Days after the president suggested he has secret recordings of Oval Office conversations with former FBI Director James Comey, the former FBI director said under oath that he woke up in the middle of the night and decided to orchestrate a leak about his memos on meetings with the president.

"I asked a friend of mine to share the content of a memo with the reporter, I didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons, but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel," Comey said."

During a CNN interview Comey stated it was ok to put FBI agents in / near pitical campaigns to monitor / spy on candidates....

I guess Comey, and snowflakes will try to argue the FBI Director leaking classified information is also justifiable / legal / ok...?!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3wEUcTS3heliaYcqvRSV1P&cshid=1557534230944
Patriotic heroism. Once upon a time a President was held accountable if he commited high crimes and treason.

Patriotic heroism. Once upon a time a President was held accountable if he commited high crimes and treason.
Once upon a time a traitor who leaked classified was sent to prison, not defended by partisan snowflakes....

Firing the director of the FBI is neither a high crime or treason you moron.

Comey's Memos 'Contained Classified and Highly Sensitive' Info, Including True and Code Names of Source

Comey’s Memos ‘Contained Classified and Highly Sensitive’ Info, Including True and Code Names of Source

"A court-ordered DOJ filing revealed that fired FBI Director James Comey’s “notes” of his conversations with President Trump contained far more sensitive, and even classified, information than had been previously known."

What a f*ing 'patriot'....

Easy! Are you going to jump my sh** again, lol!

Comey is the one going down. I have little doubt that Comey WILL be indicted, and it is better than 50-50, Yates is going to join him. Problem is------------->they had better get the puppet master, and I am sure all conservatives would say either OBAMA, or Hillary!

Nah! To do that, you are chasing the POWER, not the mastermind, or puppet master. Yes, they deserve a slap or two, but the person who pulled this off is BRENNAN! If the Republicans don't get him, they have failed us.

Americans NEED to remember this-----------> ALL Presidents have the power, they really, really do! Look what Nixon did, LBJ, Kennedy, and a host of others. Problem is-------->they can NOT pull it off by themselves. Add to that, except for Nixon, name a President who got busted! Theoretically, from what we now know, LBJ, JFK, and Wilson should have ALL lost their Presidency! Possibly, even Roosevelt!

And yet, besides Nixon, here we are.

And so, we HAVE TO dissuade the hatchet men that do their bidding, and in this case, it was BRENNAN! In my humble opinion, Comey HATED TRUMP, but was just a useful stooge. He was played, just like everyone else was.

We are PISSED, I know I am, but if we REALLY want to make someone pay...………….and not just for political reasons...……..we gotta get BRENNAN, and make him pay big enough, that NOBODY is willing to take the chance again.

Sure, Comey and Yates indicted, of course. Some kinda Mickey Mouse time in the can, yeah I suppose; but MAKE BRENNAN PAY, and I mean BIG! Without him, this NEVER would have happened.

If the Republicans do not do this, they have failed ALL AMERICANS! They have got him, he is basically the head of the conspiracy, or snake as it were. That bastard played the FBI, which doesn't mean we should feel sorry for them, but rather---------->anyone that damn good, should they not win their illegal play, should be charged WITH TREASON, or the CLOSEST CRIME that can be proven against them.

If they do NOT get him, trust me, should a Democrat win the Presidency in 2020, he will be in the administration, and he will be unleashed upon America again!

When was that?

It was all good for Mother Russia Clinton whatever

Once upon a time a traitor who leaked classified was sent to prison, not defended by partisan snowflakes....
Once upon a time revealing treason was heroic, not decried as treason
Again firing an FBI director is not treason as for collusion Mueller was clear, there was NONE.

Once upon a time revealing treason was heroic, not decried as treason
Again firing an FBI director is not treason as for collusion Mueller was clear, there was NONE.
Dems Want Barr Fired = TREASON

...I guess Comey, and snowflakes will try to argue the FBI Director leaking classified information is also justifiable / legal / ok...?!

Of course it's ok, individual 1 committed the crime of the century when he stole Hillary's rightful crown.. Comey was just doing his patriotic duty like the rest of the deep state #resistance... it's truly deplorable to think there's something wrong with that...

How US and Foreign Intel Agencies Interfered in a US Election

:coffee:

Lakota laughs because he can't seriously / legitimately defend / justify Comey's admitted crime

The silence is priceless.....
We're all laughing at you and your dopey narratives. It shouldn't surprise you as it happens daily.

Forum List

Back