So Did Biden Just Lose More Of The Black Vote? Kamala Isn't Black, Right?

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Oh well....guess 40% of Blacks still aren't gonna vote for Biden.
Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Since when is 1/2 Indian "black"?
i dont think shes black, i am pretty sure she can pronounce the word "Ask"

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Oh gee Nostra since she's not 100% black you can't vote for her and Biden?

lol

old white guys talking about black people ...

Her Dad was black and her Mom is Indian...Like it makes a difference. She is still not getting my vote and neither is Biden or Trump/Pence.

Biden is a nutless turd.

Do you think Barack Obama is black?

Kamala is a jive turkey. She'll say whatever she has to. I really didn't like the way she acted like she figured she was going to be an also ran. She displayed no confidence or competence at all. Now find yourself some sunglasses and get in the basement. MAGA

LOL All the little racist repubs gathering to mock the great choice of Bidens

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos

I'm actually trying to imagine if a Republican said, "People of color will vote for someone just because of their race", the way you just did. I knew you were a bigot for how you hate Jews, but I didn't realize it extended to all other minorities. How long before your local Klan chapter makes you Grand Wizard?

Only from the waist down.

Kamala is a jive turkey. She'll say whatever she has to. I really didn't like the way she acted like she figured she was going to be an also ran. She displayed no confidence or competence at all. Now find yourself some sunglasses and get in the basement. MAGA

"Jive turkey"

This isn't 50 years ago, old timer.

Oh gee Nostra since she's not 100% black you can't vote for her and Biden?
Unlike you racist Dimwingers, skin color means nothing to me. I wouldn't vote for them because his is senile and she is an idiot.

HTH.

lol

old white guys talking about black people ...
Without a Colt 45...

1/2 black according to science, Flat Earther.

Forum List

Back