Let’s not fear impeaching Biden because Kamala would be worse

Unless they get evidence that links Joe to bribery, which im pretty sure they will. If that evidence is found then democrats would be forced to impeach, or show themselves as a group who protects people being bribed. Not impeaching would do a great amount of damage to the democrat party. Its a win win for us.
I think just the fact that Joe was in on phone calls with Hunter and the Burisma partner - not once, not three times, not 10 times, but 20 times - is evidence enough that Hunter was getting bribes and that, at best, Joe knew about it.

I was in the work force for 40 years, both as a business owner and as a professional employee, and never once would I dial in Daddy. I mean, how weird would that be if I told my senior director, in the middle of a conversation, to hold on….”I want to dial my Dad in.”?

And my Dad would want to know what the hell was going on…
why was I, a managerial-level professional, calling him when I’m meeting with my boss….or a colleague….or a subordinate?

C’mon people, you are putting our country at risk by denying the blatantly obvious.

Even if the Senate wouldn't impeach Biden, he needs to have that stain on his record.
It means NOTHING to me that they impeached Trump twice. Impeaching Biden will be meaningless. Democrats have removed the sting of impeachment

I think just the fact that Joe was in on phone calls with Hunter and the Burisma partner - not once, not three times, not 10 times, but 20 times - is evidence enough that Hunter was getting bribes and that, at best, Joe knew about it.

I was in the work force for 40 years, both as a business owner and as a professional employee, and never once would I dial in Daddy. I mean, how weird would that be if I told my senior director, in the middle of a conversation, to hold on….”I want to dial my Dad in.”?

And my Dad would want to know what the hell was going on…
why was I, a managerial-level professional, calling him when I’m meeting with my boss….or a colleague….or a subordinate?

C’mon people, you are putting our country at risk by denying the blatantly obvious.
He should be in jail. Nothing else really matters

Sure thing. What the Biden family gave to Russian and Chinese oligarchs with ties to their respective communist parties and to corrupt Ukrainian officials, was the opportunity to determine what the political and economic policies of this country will be, in our relations with those countries. That's what's commonly-referred to as "influence peddling."

Do you really think one single Biden family member knows a fucking thing about the oil or energy sector?
Uh huh, sure.

Yes, but not as directly tied to our #1 foe. She would destroy it via liberalism, and not as a sell-out to the Communists.
Bottom line to me is, the only way out of where we are is to get rid of Democrats and replace them with Republicans. If you think Kamala Harris would do a better job than Biden, that gets in the way of a Republican takeover. We're only one year away from the election so with Biden's high disapproval numbers and 70% of the country thinking we are going in the wrong direction, and third parties running just because of Biden, we are well set up to win in 2024. I don't want to muck that up.

Unless they get evidence that links Joe to bribery, which im pretty sure they will. If that evidence is found then democrats would be forced to impeach, or show themselves as a group who protects people being bribed. Not impeaching would do a great amount of damage to the democrat party. Its a win win for us.
There is no possibility of a win win for y'all. Wake up and smell the covfefe.

Bottom line to me is, the only way out of where we are is to get rid of Democrats and replace them with Republicans. If you think Kamala Harris would do a better job than Biden, that gets in the way of a Republican takeover. We're only one year away from the election so with Biden's high disapproval numbers and 70% of the country thinking we are going in the wrong direction, and third parties running just because of Biden, we are well set up to win in 2024. I don't want to muck that up.
Yeah, but I don’t think Biden will be the nominee. There will be way more proof of his facilitating corruption, and besides….dementia advances quickly under stress. He won’t be able to get through a debate with Trump, and the Dems know it.

That means it will be Newsom against Trump. And with the way the DOJ and media are demonIzing Trump, and the way they will prop up Newsom, we run a risk that the Dems can harvest enough ballots from gullible, uninformed voters to eke out a win.

He can't be removed anyway. No point in impeachment proceedings.

Also..the more damage he does, the less votes Democrats get.
Democrats don't want him either.

He's an albatross around their necks in 2024.

They might convict him just to get a mentally competent candidate in 2024.

Yeah, but I don’t think Biden will be the nominee. There will be way more proof of his facilitating corruption, and besides….dementia advances quickly under stress. He won’t be able to get through a debate with Trump, and the Dems know it.

That means it will be Newsom against Trump. And with the way the DOJ and media are demonIzing Trump, and the way they will prop up Newsom, we run a risk that the Dems can harvest enough ballots from gullible, uninformed voters to eke out a win.
Biden will be the nominee unless he keels over, which isn't impossible. The DOJ has the fix in for Joe and Hunter Biden.

Look, I get it. Kamala is the most stupid, incompetent person ever to serve as VP, selected because she’s 1) black, and 2) female.

Let’s say we go head and dump the now-demented man who is indebted to Ukraine, Russia, and China - and puts their interests ahead of ours.

1) We get rid of a corrupted president who is making decisions in favor of America’s enemies. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

2) We get the Affirmative Action VP moved into the presidency. The incompetence of Democrats will be so apparent, and their focus on “diversity” instead of ability so obvious, that everyone but the extreme left will vote against a continuation of Liberalism.

Finally, the timing is critical since we cannot really afford to have an idiot as president (but then again, look what we have now), so if we begin the impeachment inquiry this fall, move onto the impeachment trial itself in the winter, and have Biden convicted by summer, we will only have to suffer with a Harris presidency for a few months - and it will pretty much ensure a Republican win.

It can't go that far because of the Senate.

I wouldn't put Kamala in the White House. These black politicians can fool the voters, Obama proved that.
Biden picked her because she was "sort of black" (she's not black) and female. She was not picked because she was competent, or intelligent,. none of that. Another "woke" hire....

Look, I get it. Kamala is the most stupid, incompetent person ever to serve as VP, selected because she’s 1) black, and 2) female.

Let’s say we go head and dump the now-demented man who is indebted to Ukraine, Russia, and China - and puts their interests ahead of ours.

1) We get rid of a corrupted president who is making decisions in favor of America’s enemies. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

2) We get the Affirmative Action VP moved into the presidency. The incompetence of Democrats will be so apparent, and their focus on “diversity” instead of ability so obvious, that everyone but the extreme left will vote against a continuation of Liberalism.

Finally, the timing is critical since we cannot really afford to have an idiot as president (but then again, look what we have now), so if we begin the impeachment inquiry this fall, move onto the impeachment trial itself in the winter, and have Biden convicted by summer, we will only have to suffer with a Harris presidency for a few months - and it will pretty much ensure a Republican win.

We shouldn't fear Biden being impeached and kamalatoe taking his place for the simple fact of, nothing will change.

Biden is a bumbling idiot that cant barely speak even when reading a script, he wanders off, falls down a lot, touches kids and women on camera, always on vacation, lies constantly, barely ever gets facts right and can not talk off the cuff at all.

Does anyone actually believe he is calling shots and making any decisions at all?

So what does that mean? It means he signs what is told to sign, says what he is told to say, goes where is told and so on. Joe Biden is a puppet being led around by the people that tell him what to do and pay him to do what they want like foreign entities and the world economic forum.

Kamaltoe is so damn stupid she will just continue to do the same thing. Nothing will change, it won't get better and it will continue down it's planned path of destruction. Biden or Harris, it doesn't matter who it is.

The big upshot is if they bring Biden down it may set off a chain reaction or events that leads to more corruption being found. Democrats and criminals when squeezed and their sense of self preservation kicks in will turn over on anyone and everyone to save their skin. Once you flip one you can flip and another and another.

The impeachment of Biden would expose his total screwups and corruption so the voters can see it.

Forum List

Back