Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris

1597181397844.png

Some one told him she likes to take donations

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

How hard was it to explain away the fact that he donated to Hillary?

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.
Payoff for a blow job
How many people is Drumpf going to have to pay off? I thought he was a christian?
How many people is Kamaltoe gonna blow for a job?
Zero. While Drumpf is constantly paying hookers hush money. Are you saying that Drumpf is a liar?

Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

How hard was it to explain away the fact that he donated to Hillary?
Before or after the emails? Never heard him address it until after the emails.

Payoff for a blow job
How many people is Drumpf going to have to pay off? I thought he was a christian?
Zero. While Drumpf is constantly paying hookers hush money. Are you saying that Drumpf is a liar?
Willy Brown. Get an education, Dummy.

Kamaltoe has a record of blowing old men for jobs. Crazy Joe is a perv.

Do the math.

Payoff for a blow job
Willy Brown. Get an education, Dummy.

Kamaltoe has a record of blowing old men for jobs. Crazy Joe is a perv.

Do the math.
What about Willy Brown? Are you saying Drumpf gave a blow job to Willy Brown and paid off Kamal not to tell anyone?

Forum List

Back