So Did Biden Just Lose More Of The Black Vote? Kamala Isn't Black, Right?

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos

I'm actually trying to imagine if a Republican said, "People of color will vote for someone just because of their race", the way you just did. I knew you were a bigot for how you hate Jews, but I didn't realize it extended to all other minorities. How long before your local Klan chapter makes you Grand Wizard?
You know them better than me Give em a call Seems to me people of color know trump the lying cheat is a racist and can't wait to get his dumb ass out of the WH and into the court room

"she was my No. 1 pick...she did very poorly in the primaries...i was surprised that he picked her...she was nasty to Kavanaugh to a horrible level...i won't forget that soon" - Trump sarcasm at his press conference

"i'm over the moon" - Jim Clyburn

"this is a historic pick" - Donna Edwards

both are African American.

Pelosi wanted Karen Bass or Val Demings. she is botoxed white

Imagine a Biden & Harris POTUS. Sorry man, I have more faith in mankind, it's just not going to happen. If I knew either way I'd say Democrats are in the game to lose.

imagine picking someone that called you a racist in front of the entire world

1597183909200.png

Do you own a gun or believe in the Second Amendment?

Here is Kamala Harris laughing when Joe Biden (!) suggests to her that she can't ban guns with an executive order.

Do you own a gun or believe in the Second Amendment?

Here is Kamala Harris laughing when Joe Biden (!) suggests to her that she can't ban guns with an executive order.
I don't care if they get rid of the 2nd I will still keep my guns...

Kamala Harris, "Joe Biden I believe the women who have accused you of inappropriate touching...and yes I'd be honored to be your VP" just when I thought Dem's couldn't stoop any lower.

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos

No. Biden is racist, he hates black people, his comments prove it.

With Kamala as VP, he has even less chance of winning now.

Trump has actually DONE positive things for the black people.

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Oh well....guess 40% of Blacks still aren't gonna vote for Biden.

Suck it up deplorables, Kamala will be the law of the land for the next 12 years....

1597185828277.png

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.

Vote by mail and vote early so y'all don't miss any of your looting or killing of each other.

Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Since when is 1/2 Indian "black"?
Oh gee Nostra since she's not 100% black you can't vote for her and Biden?
Unlike you racist Dimwingers, skin color means nothing to me. I wouldn't vote for them because his is senile and she is an idiot.

HTH.
For you to believe he's senile and she an idiot leads me to know for sure you're nothing but a boot licking repub with your head up trumps ass You like trump because he hates the same people you do

Forum List

Back