So Did Biden Just Lose More Of The Black Vote? Kamala Isn't Black, Right?

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Oh well....guess 40% of Blacks still aren't gonna vote for Biden.
Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Good boy. You follow your old white masters as expected.

BTW, she be injun. But you believe the Democrat One Drop Rule like you've been told.

Hey, Kamala identifying as black is a lot less silly than men trying to identify as women. This is actually the closest the left has been to reality in years.

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.

BTW, she be injun. But you believe the Democrat One Drop Rule like you've been told.

Hey, Kamala identifying as black is a lot less silly than men trying to identify as women. This is actually the closest the left has been to reality in years.
I wonder what "gender appropriation" is?

Are you asking me how I define it, or are you asking me how leftists define it? Because I don't even remotely comprehend leftist minds any more, even when I know what's going through them.

Are you asking me how I define it, or are you asking me how leftists define it? Because I don't even remotely comprehend leftist minds any more, even when I know what's going through them.
The Left seems be all for gender appropriation, and why that is logically consistent with their outrage over cultural appropriation isn't something they seem eager to discuss.

The Left seems be all for gender appropriation, and why that is logically consistent with their outrage over cultural appropriation isn't something they seem eager to discuss.

Very true. And it's far more accurate applied to gender than it ever seems to be applied to race. Also far more offensive.

An intelligent person would consider "racial appropriation" to be when you take something created by one race and claim that it was created by another race. Say, for example, when Dementia Joe tried to claim that a black man invented the light bulb. It would even apply when someone tries to pretend to be a race they have no relation to for personal gain, such as Liz Warren claiming to be Native American or Rachel Dolezal claiming to be black for career advancement. But simply imitating things from other races and cultures because you like and admire them? Nothing any sane person gets upset about.

Likewise, I've never particularly minded drag queens or transvestites. Let's face it, I find women's clothes more interesting and attractive than men's, too. It's when men stop being clear on the fact that dressing like their idea of women doesn't mean they ARE women that I start getting offended.

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos
biden needs a fresh depends...poor old senile fossil

I don't see what position he is trying to take by choosing her. This is like the McCain/Palin pairing vs Obama.

If Trump is smart, he focuses on them as career politicians. Nothing more. Establishment types who have no ability, interest or history standing up to China, or, for justice reform.

That's it. That's his main angle. The attack ads are easy at this point, he just has to repeat "China and Justice Reform", and he will stifle their votes. My guess is he made this decision LONG ago. Cali being the first state to send mail-in votes certainly was well timed and supportive...
Harris debating Pence will make him look like the ass kissing turd he is If Trump is smart you say ??? Catch the last 3 1/2 years of the moron ?? Think he changes stripes now?
Didn't she perform terribly in the primaries? People wanted to like her because she checked off all the boxes, but she was so bad they had a brain dead white guy rush to the rescue.
poor old Joe can still think a little...he regularly asks for more oatmeal and a fresh depends

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos
biden needs a fresh depends...poor old senile fossil
Your trump fluffer lines about President Biden being senile aren't working. :heehee:

Forum List

Back