So Did Biden Just Lose More Of The Black Vote? Kamala Isn't Black, Right?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Oh well....guess 40% of Blacks still aren't gonna vote for Biden.

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos

I don't see what position he is trying to take by choosing her. This is like the McCain/Palin pairing vs Obama.

If Trump is smart, he focuses on them as career politicians. Nothing more. Establishment types who have no ability, interest or history standing up to China, or, for justice reform.

That's it. That's his main angle. The attack ads are easy at this point, he just has to repeat "China and Justice Reform", and he will stifle their votes. My guess is he made this decision LONG ago. Cali being the first state to send mail-in votes certainly was well timed and supportive...

Last edited:
I don't see what position he is trying to take by choosing her. This is like the McCain/Palin pairing vs Obama.

If Trump is smart, he focuses on them as career politicians. Nothing more. Establishment types who have no ability, interest or history standing up to China, or, for justice reform.

That's it. That's his main angle. The attack ads are easy at this point, he just has to repeat "China and Justice Reform", and he will stifle their votes. My guess is he made this decision LONG ago. Cali being the first state to send mail-in votes certainly was well timed and supportive...
Harris debating Pence will make him look like the ass kissing turd he is If Trump is smart you say ??? Catch the last 3 1/2 years of the moron ?? Think he changes stripes now?

Biden just got every person of color to come out and vote for them Can any of you republican scum imagine trump selecting some one just questioning him on the debate stage? Biden is smart Biden is a real man ,2 things the POS trump can never be Listen to the trash trump comes up with now A real low life pos
Yes, and he defended the honor of the neighborhood from "corn-pop!" :rolleyes:

Now wait, didn't Biden promise to choose a black female because most normal black voters really don't care for Joe Biden {for obvious reasons}.
I thought Stacey was going to declare Biden a racist who hates all black people if he didn't choose her.
Biden was so backed into a corner, he knows he's screwed if he picks a black male or female VP when u think of his history of racially charged statements over the years.
So now, we find out that Biden chooses someone with maybe 4 nationalities, and none of them are black.
Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.

Harris debating Pence will make him look like the ass kissing turd he is If Trump is smart you say ??? Catch the last 3 1/2 years of the moron ?? Think he changes stripes now?
Didn't she perform terribly in the primaries? People wanted to like her because she checked off all the boxes, but she was so bad they had a brain dead white guy rush to the rescue.

trump is a no governing idiot and that's been shown to us. trump has no attack.

Except she is black. Over 90 percent of us black folk will be voting for Biden. Rasmussen and the gp are lying to you.
Since when is 1/2 Indian "black"?

Didn't she perform terribly in the primaries? People wanted to like her because she checked off all the boxes, but she was so bad they had a brain dead white guy rush to the rescue.
You didn't see her make mince meat out of the slob Barr? That was nothing compared to what she can do to pence and the moron

Forum List

Back