Biden At The State Of The Union Grade "C"!

It looks like this........

has made this.......

1709901369467.png

If you were looking at the State of The Union last night to check to make sure Biden is fit to be President and to run for a second term or that he is a solidly good Democrat candidate for President Biden passed with flying colors! If your grading perspective was whether Joseph Biden would be at least a solidly good President you would have been sorely disappointed because in key areas he is fully a progressive and as such advocates bad policy. So as to be fair to President Biden he made some good important points the country should be supporting Ukraine, America has an unmatched leadership role in the world no one can fulfill the role America can here! Biden was right on the border issue do Republicans want to fix the problem they have the power to do so in the Senate Bipartisan bill. Biden was right on the U.S. should open a temporary port on the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Gaza to get food, water and medicine to the Palestinian civilians in Gaza because history will never forgive America if it doesn't stop the mass civilian starvation and medical care deprivation going on in Gaza.

But Biden speech is just full of progressive idealogue poison that the country of America does not need. Biden wants to increase the corporate tax rate to twenty-eight percent because U.S. Corporations need to pay their fair share he banters this slogan like these Corporations are committing murder. Where's Biden's sense for twenty-five years prior to the 2017 tax reform bill politicians of both parties continually clamored that America need to make our corporate tax rate competitive so to stop U.S. companies from moving abroad; twenty-eight percent isn't competitive however twenty-five percent the long-term consensus rate would be. Biden wants a minimum tax on corporations and wealthy people, twenty-one percent on corporations and twenty-five percent on wealthy people Biden shows a lack of fairness and the requisite sophistication for a leader of the world's premier capitalist economy. Corporations to a large degree pay lower tax rates on their income for good public policy reasons corporations get to expense many research expenses and capital expenditures to name a couple and wealthy individuals invest in municipal bonds and buy tax credits in the various markets that sell them for good public policy reasons. For an America elected office holder it is malpractice to support a minimum tax it over simplifies the problem as shown in part; however, and this is a very very very important point there is a lot of tax revenue that is lost to these taxpayers because of bad tax loopholes. What Joe Biden and good office holders in Congress should be saying is that Washington needs to stand up to the greedy bastard lobbyist who are responsible for these wasteful tax loopholes and were going to close them.

And since were on the topic of greedy bastard lobbyists Joe Biden needs to stop with his celebration that the government has the power to negotiate drug prices in medicare for a limited number of drugs every year. These are bad provision it is complete mislabel to say the Federal government has the power to negotiate prices the government has the power to dictate prices which is going to cause over time the supply of these drugs fall to alarming levels. Biden and members of Congress need to amend this law to an earlier version of the bill which then became law and didn't pass because the drug industry lobbyists threatened and coerced members of Congress to oppose it they need to amend the law to empower Medicare to negotiate these drug price to the same category of prices that other developed countries in the world pay mandate basic fairness apply. Biden again tonight clamored for the John Lewis and the other Democrat voting rights bills to be passed by Congress these are disgraceful anti American and anti fairness bills. They over criminalize thing and cast an overly wide net on legitimate advocacy these bills will prevent the voter rolls from being cleaned up where the same person is on multiple voting rolls, it mandates non excuse mail in ballots which cements unduly pressuring voters to vote a certain way and thus depriving them of the right of franchise thereby permanently destroying integrity in America's voting system, it gives control over America's entire voting system to the Department of Justice. I agree that legislation is needed in this area to bring racial fairness why don't you just mandate for every "x" number of voters in a community a polling station is needed so that all black neighborhoods are treated like white neighborhoods.

Joe Biden isn't the best quality Presidential leader, overall he is definitely better than Donald Trump but that isn't saying much because Trump is a super narcissist to list just one of his alarming character traits. Biden showed his shortcoming tonight in raising the border protection bill instead of focusing on how Trump played politics here he should have used it as an opportunity to persuade moderate Republicans in Congress and in the electorate to support the bipartisan bill. Biden should have said you Republicans think I have the power to just shut down the border bipartisan lawyers inform me I cannot that if I try immigrant advocates will just run to the courts and get an injunction on my efforts because illegal immigrants have a legal right to claim asylum. Biden further should have said you Republicans think I should do what my predecessor did and just have the asylum seekers remain in Mexico well the Mexican government said we are ending that agreement that allowed that so if my predecessor wins this years election he won't be able to do in in 2025 well you say he could force Mexico's cooperation by threatening tariffs on Mexico's exports to America but Mexico will have a new President and he will likely call such an American President's bluff so then the American president will have to impose the tariff and who will be hurt American consumers and American workers who depend on the supply chain from Mexico; why fight a needless trade war to solve the problem of a broken asylum system where the sensible solution is to fix the asylum system and stop the gaming of this system which the bipartisan bill does! Another imprudent thing Biden did is why does he raise the January 6th issue and just drive a certain voting bloc away from Joe Biden. Many many Americans believe the 2020 elections were fraudulent no one is going to change their mind and many of these people are good people there is nothing to be gained by raising the issue and condemning the participants who genuinely believed the election results were fraudulent for a candidate that wants to be a welcoming candidate his track record doesn't demonstrate such values!

Trump has nothing to do with it.
He is essentially saying that anyone who thinks Biden is not mentally sharp - "Fuck them"

An absolute asinine position that is both laughable, and tragic.
I'm sure if you pump enough SPEED into some old fart you'll get at least 60 mins of him yelling "GET OFF OF MY LAWN!!!"

It is an election year. I give him a "B+". Not bad for a sitting president the partisan assholes have been trying to sell as aged, infirm and mentally impaired. He did a good job. Fuck the trumpers.

You're a fucking loon, bitch and complain about leftist policies that are destroying urban areas, while cheering on the head of the snake. You don't get any more stupid than that, unless of course you sit back and brag about how none of that leftist shit happening in other areas of the country are impacting you, also while you support the head of the snake. Stupid is as stupid does.

"Fuck the Trumpers".... really?
You think Biden is in sharp mental condition? And everyone who thinks differently - "fuck them".
You think Biden's obvious cognitive decline is made up?
That is really your position?

Jesus Christ dude.

He's a complete senile idiot himself. Says he's against leftist policies while he supports leftist pols, all because he hates Trump. :cuckoo:

If you were looking at the State of The Union last night to check to make sure Biden is fit to be President and to run for a second term or that he is a solidly good Democrat candidate for President Biden passed with flying colors! If your grading perspective was whether Joseph Biden would be at least a solidly good President you would have been sorely disappointed because in key areas he is fully a progressive and as such advocates bad policy. So as to be fair to President Biden he made some good important points the country should be supporting Ukraine, America has an unmatched leadership role in the world no one can fulfill the role America can here! Biden was right on the border issue do Republicans want to fix the problem they have the power to do so in the Senate Bipartisan bill. Biden was right on the U.S. should open a temporary port on the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Gaza to get food, water and medicine to the Palestinian civilians in Gaza because history will never forgive America if it doesn't stop the mass civilian starvation and medical care deprivation going on in Gaza.

But Biden speech is just full of progressive idealogue poison that the country of America does not need. Biden wants to increase the corporate tax rate to twenty-eight percent because U.S. Corporations need to pay their fair share he banters this slogan like these Corporations are committing murder. Where's Biden's sense for twenty-five years prior to the 2017 tax reform bill politicians of both parties continually clamored that America need to make our corporate tax rate competitive so to stop U.S. companies from moving abroad; twenty-eight percent isn't competitive however twenty-five percent the long-term consensus rate would be. Biden wants a minimum tax on corporations and wealthy people, twenty-one percent on corporations and twenty-five percent on wealthy people Biden shows a lack of fairness and the requisite sophistication for a leader of the world's premier capitalist economy. Corporations to a large degree pay lower tax rates on their income for good public policy reasons corporations get to expense many research expenses and capital expenditures to name a couple and wealthy individuals invest in municipal bonds and buy tax credits in the various markets that sell them for good public policy reasons. For an America elected office holder it is malpractice to support a minimum tax it over simplifies the problem as shown in part; however, and this is a very very very important point there is a lot of tax revenue that is lost to these taxpayers because of bad tax loopholes. What Joe Biden and good office holders in Congress should be saying is that Washington needs to stand up to the greedy bastard lobbyist who are responsible for these wasteful tax loopholes and were going to close them.

And since were on the topic of greedy bastard lobbyists Joe Biden needs to stop with his celebration that the government has the power to negotiate drug prices in medicare for a limited number of drugs every year. These are bad provision it is complete mislabel to say the Federal government has the power to negotiate prices the government has the power to dictate prices which is going to cause over time the supply of these drugs fall to alarming levels. Biden and members of Congress need to amend this law to an earlier version of the bill which then became law and didn't pass because the drug industry lobbyists threatened and coerced members of Congress to oppose it they need to amend the law to empower Medicare to negotiate these drug price to the same category of prices that other developed countries in the world pay mandate basic fairness apply. Biden again tonight clamored for the John Lewis and the other Democrat voting rights bills to be passed by Congress these are disgraceful anti American and anti fairness bills. They over criminalize thing and cast an overly wide net on legitimate advocacy these bills will prevent the voter rolls from being cleaned up where the same person is on multiple voting rolls, it mandates non excuse mail in ballots which cements unduly pressuring voters to vote a certain way and thus depriving them of the right of franchise thereby permanently destroying integrity in America's voting system, it gives control over America's entire voting system to the Department of Justice. I agree that legislation is needed in this area to bring racial fairness why don't you just mandate for every "x" number of voters in a community a polling station is needed so that all black neighborhoods are treated like white neighborhoods.

Joe Biden isn't the best quality Presidential leader, overall he is definitely better than Donald Trump but that isn't saying much because Trump is a super narcissist to list just one of his alarming character traits. Biden showed his shortcoming tonight in raising the border protection bill instead of focusing on how Trump played politics here he should have used it as an opportunity to persuade moderate Republicans in Congress and in the electorate to support the bipartisan bill. Biden should have said you Republicans think I have the power to just shut down the border bipartisan lawyers inform me I cannot that if I try immigrant advocates will just run to the courts and get an injunction on my efforts because illegal immigrants have a legal right to claim asylum. Biden further should have said you Republicans think I should do what my predecessor did and just have the asylum seekers remain in Mexico well the Mexican government said we are ending that agreement that allowed that so if my predecessor wins this years election he won't be able to do in in 2025 well you say he could force Mexico's cooperation by threatening tariffs on Mexico's exports to America but Mexico will have a new President and he will likely call such an American President's bluff so then the American president will have to impose the tariff and who will be hurt American consumers and American workers who depend on the supply chain from Mexico; why fight a needless trade war to solve the problem of a broken asylum system where the sensible solution is to fix the asylum system and stop the gaming of this system which the bipartisan bill does! Another imprudent thing Biden did is why does he raise the January 6th issue and just drive a certain voting bloc away from Joe Biden. Many many Americans believe the 2020 elections were fraudulent no one is going to change their mind and many of these people are good people there is nothing to be gained by raising the issue and condemning the participants who genuinely believed the election results were fraudulent for a candidate that wants to be a welcoming candidate his track record doesn't demonstrate such values!
Nobody will read a post this long.

Yea instead he came off as a bitter asshole who wants war with Russia, your daughters to get their breasts chopped off, and for you to go broke for climate change.
I confess I didn't watch the speech but I read (not from Fox News) that he said something about flying seniors to Moscow on Air Force One in order to get cheaper medicine. That was tin foil hat territory and possible treason.

It is an election year. I give him a "B+". Not bad for a sitting president the partisan assholes have been trying to sell as aged, infirm and mentally impaired. He did a good job. Fuck the trumpers.

You give him a B+ because you aren’t capable of seeing through the lies and the inconsistencies in his rhetoric. You are no alone. TDS is a very destructive disease. If only there was a vaccine for that.

Yea instead he came off as a bitter asshole who wants war with Russia, your daughters to get their breasts chopped off, and for you to go broke for climate change.
BS. He didn't sound bitter. Sounded like he was having a good time, and he handled himself and even MTG's single attempt to heckle well, though her heckle was weak. Looks like the Trump party wants the border just the way it is. Fine. Their problem.

Right. And you're non-partisan too.

B+????

Exactly what areas did he blow you away? What going on in this country or the world right now signals he's doing a god job?
He was overall accurate, had good timing, quick, good room control. I don't give out "A" grades easily. So B+ was about all I could do. You got to remember State of the Union Speeches are, basic political theater for politician. He took the stage and performed well. It is the Trumpers that put it over the top by their stupidity. The set expectations of mental lapse of an old guy, but there was no. He stayed up beat, on message, has an agenda to help the nation with legislation, rather than the gross negativity of Trump and the trumpers. Just no getting around the fact, Joe did fine. Congrats to Joe.

He was overall accurate, had good timing, quick, good room control. I don't give out "A" grades easily. So B+ was about all I could do. You got to remember State of the Union Speeches are, basic political theater for politician. He took the stage and performed well. It is the Trumpers that put it over the top by their stupidity. The set expectations of mental lapse of an old guy, but there was no. He stayed up beat, on message, has an agenda to help the nation with legislation, rather than the gross negativity of Trump and the trumpers. Just no getting around the fact, Joe did fine. Congrats to Joe.

I can't wait until Joe's policies infiltrate your little piece of the world, you deserve it more than most.

I'm sure if you pump enough SPEED into some old fart you'll get at least 60 mins of him yelling "GET OFF OF MY LAWN!!!"
That had to be some kind of industrial-grade horse racing serum or something he was pumped up on..... that's probably why he was late.

Normally that stuttering shit clown looks bewildered and frightened..... he looked bewildered and frightened again last night, but with the pupils dilated and a panic-stricken, frenetic pace. Using a shock collar to increase his volume was a nice touch. The handlers turned it up to "screech like a fucking banshee" several times, and we appreciated the laughs.

3 more states turned red last night. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back