Simone Bails

If she didn't have the courage to compete why in the hell did she try out for the Olympic team?

Dizzy little Negro pickinny.

"I don't know nuttin about no gym stuff".

Of course the stupid Libtard press will gloat all over her because she is a Negro and supported BLM.

She is a little Olympic coward and full of hate to support BLM.
Every fucking post is about your spineless racism? You're a fucking pathetic weakling.

Whatever kid.
Respect comes with accomplishments, not quiting.
She is a world class gymnast. No one can ever take that away from her. Amazing talent. Probably currently the best in the world.
But respect quiting your team mates when they need you the most??
Oh hell no.
That is ridiculous.
The world is full of dime store psychologists - You made it one too many.

And you would be, once again, wrong. See, unlike you, I don't give a fuck what someone's skin color is, and I can eagerly applaud someone who's not the same color as me.
From the racist shit I have seen you post, I doubt that.
I was a big Biles fan until she decided to let her team down. I defended her wearing the "G.O.A.T." logo on her jacket when others derided her because, at that point, she was.
So she is suppose to be Superwoman to please folks like you, if she were your daughter would you spew the same type of garbage about her? I doubt that you would, you would have sympathy and understanding if she were your daughter.
But the "G.O.A.T." doesn't let her team down.
We have seen plenty of so called GOATs let their teams down.
I was unaware she'd competed with broken toes, but that was before she let her team down, so it would've fit the whole "G.O.A.T." thing. I'm truly sorry to see her prove that she's not...
Unless you have been in her shoes WTF are you to judge her? When I was in the military I saw many gung ho bad ass in training, but when the shit got real they pretty much pissed in their pants. The team concept is when one man goes down the next man steps up. In sports that is the theme Next Man Up.

The Guardian nails it. Horrible people criticising someone who has achieved more in her teens than they have in their lifetime. Sad that she lives in such a fucked up country.
No it is your stupid left rag newspaper whining and crying.
Very few are making here a villian.
But there are a lot that are making her a hero.... why?
She is not special among athletes. She is extraordinarily talented. Amazing. But that doesn't make her impervious from rebuke.
What she did was selfish. She literally said she "wanted this to be about me" "I only want to do this for me". For fucks sakes she is ON A TEAM. She has had lines of sponsors that gave her $millions. She is competing under the flag of an entire nation. She represented millions.
It is NOT ABOUT HER.
The pressure she has, is no more or different than the pressures of many around her and before her.
As noted.. you think Nadia Comenicia had less pressure than her at 14 years of age???
Simone is worth $10 million at 24 years old. She is not a victim. The Olympics is not about her. Many others worked their whole lives in the hopes to represent their country. Someone was not chosen so she could compete. And she bailed.
She is not a hero.

Does it give you a little thrill to post that over and over again, you cowardly fucking loser?
You are confused Moon Bat.

The little Black bitch is the one that did all the Tweeting about supporting BLM when BLM and their Communist friends were burning, looting, murdering and destroying over 200 American cities so she deserves ridicule.

Even if the little bitch wasn't a racist asshole for supporting BLM then she deserves to be ridiculed for letting her teammates down.

Too bad you are too uneducated to understand things like that.

You stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about Ethics than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.

She gave it her all. More than good enuff. She owes no explanation and owes the country nothing more.

How did you do when YOU competed in the Olympics?
Never bothered trying. I was a state high school track champion and competed at a high level in college. Now I coach and I’ve had over a dozen medal winners at the state high school level. Funny how the first thing my coaches taught was not to let your teammates down. Besides, this isn’t about me. It’s about a mentally weak selfish quitter named Biles. When may have a new verb. To Biles: meaning quit on your team at the last minute because you might not win.

Never bothered trying. I was a state high school track champion and competed at a high level in college. Now I coach and I’ve had over a dozen medal winners at the state high school level. Funny how the first thing my coaches taught was not to let your teammates down. Besides, this isn’t about me. It’s about a mentally weak selfish quitter named Biles. When may have a new verb. To Biles: meaning quit on your team at the last minute because you might not win.
Wait, are you saying that you never competed in the Olympics? But you speak so authoritatively on what it’s like and how you have such an iron character that you would never suffer from anxiety depression doubt etc. There must be some mistake.

what a BILE of SHIT

E7atI7PXMAMr6na

Forum List

Back