Simone Bails

We had a good run of athletes rising above themselves for the Gold and their country. I see that's passe now.

Wait, are you saying that you never competed in the Olympics? But you speak so authoritatively on what it’s like and how you have such an iron character that you would never suffer from anxiety depression doubt etc. There must be some mistake.
Hey fuckwit, I never quit. Try reading. I’ve competed in a stadium with more people in it than there are residents in my town. Any athlete competing for a prize has dealt with the pressures. I did. You obviously can’t handle competition or adversity either. Run along coward. Be like your quitter hero Biles.

She quit so her teammates would have a better chance. She was not performing up to par & she needed to figure it out. The media over hypes these athletes to get people to read their column or watch their coverage. I hope. she figures it out. As to all you armchair athletes, fuck you.

Never bothered trying. I was a state high school track champion and competed at a high level in college. Now I coach and I’ve had over a dozen medal winners at the state high school level.

1627516002551.png

Funny how the first thing my coaches taught was not to let your teammates down. Besides, this isn’t about me. It’s about a mentally weak selfish quitter named Biles. When may have a new verb. To Biles: meaning quit on your team at the last minute because you might not win.
How many Gold medals has this woman won while representing this country, you racist fuck.

You dumbass clown I bet you couldn't even make the little league baseball team. You racist haters will clown her whether she wins or loses.
Showing your illiteracy again. I don’t play baseball racist. And Biles will forever be known as a quitter. Then had the nerve to accept the medal with her teammates who didn’t quit. Though quitting seems second nature to you mentally weak people.

Because you were never good enough to get the chance. Why spout off as if you knew about competing at a level that you were too inferior to ever experience it?
Inferior? Sure fuckwad, sure. I have enough medals and trophies. Now it’s my kids turn. Even my 8 year old called Biles out for quitting on her team. She knows you don’t do that. There’s no crowd at the gymnastics venue, so where is the pressure? She cracked because she might lose. Mental weakness.

I will cheer for her. I support her and her efforts. Competing is about self first, not country.

You are just a hate filled, racist hag. I am pretty sure she has been tested many times already, take that bullshit somewhere else.
Yes, and as such knew that something would turn up this time. My guess is that she quit because she just took a test and couldn't hide the results or was about to take the tests and wanted to avoid the results. Maybe she didn't practice enough and can't compete anymore. She is a bit more muscular thick than limber now. They are already out telling lies for her---I can tell you that her issues aren't TWISTEES and I'm doing it for my mental health nonsense.

Her body is looking way way to much like the Williams sisters when they aren't trying to get preggie which lets say requires more female hormones than male.

My conclusions aren't based on color btw, I'd be saying this with any olympian who drops out all of the sudden like this---If you could forget her color and THINK (I know this is impossible task for you)...........and focus on what would or could even be a possible to cause an olympian who trains all their life for these 4 years events just to decide to stop in the middle of an Olympics you would realize that really isn't many possibilities for this. Maybe the delay------has really messed up the schedule to hide such nonsense.

And btw, thanks for calling me racist. I'll wear the badge with honor------------I am so fucking tired of this empty meaningless term coming from hypocrites and fools such as yourself being used to try to shut others up for speaking the truth. This is especially true for you darker hypocrites----YOU and others like YOU are why others decide not to like you. It has nothing to do with skin color, you just aren't likeable.

Last edited:
She'll now be remembered as the girl who cost the American women's gymnastic team the gold medal in Tokyo.

Truly unfortunate, it looks like she let social media get the best of her.

The Boston Globe

Simone Biles cites mental strain for Olympic team final withdrawal: ‘I just never felt like this’​

Simone is the GOAT. The dummies talking shit would break their leg doing a cartwheel.

100% okay with Simone Biles doing what she did.

What conservatives are doing with this topic is what they do with every topic. Invent a boogey man (woke-ness this week) and then attribute whatever they perceive as shortcomings to it; thus giving it more legitimacy but only in their own mind.

As for Ms. Biles...okay....she withdraws from the team competition because she isn't performing well as we saw in the vault. I think it's a classy move. She didn't want to be the one that sunk the team knowing she wasn't going to perform well. She's criticized for withdrawing when, in fact, her withdrawing likely helped the team since, unlike a lot of sports, a poor performance can't be hidden. You have at least 3 at-bats per inning. If the 2nd guy up in an inning strikes out of three pitches but the first and third batters hit home runs; few remember the strike out at the end of the inning. Gymnastics isn't like that.

But lets say that she performed and did poorly. What would conservatives be saying then? They'd be calling her names, saying she choked, saying she was too wrapped up in "woke-ness", yadda yadda yadda.

Its what idiots do; invent a boogeyman and then try to legitimize it. It's a lot like slenderman in that aspect....and just as believable.

Now a disclaimer. I have a feeling (hope I'm wrong) that it is more than nerves. Again, I hope I'm wrong. I base this on nothing. Just a hunch.

Any Olympic medals in there?
Okay you’re obviously retarded so I’ll explain this slowly. This weak minded coward has ZERO mental toughness. I don’t need to be at the Olympics to have pressure on me to win. I dealt with it. Numerous other competitors have dealt with it. Don’t brag about how great you are, then quit at the first sign of adversity. Your pathetic attempts to make this about me, Eric, or anybody else shows how little argument you have. Then again, you’ve named yourself after Japanese scat videos. Don’t think the Japanese people would appreciate that.

Forum List

Back